• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Spoiler:

It's so appropriate for Christmas.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Spoiler:

Since I got a big new screen I decided to add a touch of Michael Jackson as my wallpaper :D
just a warning kind of big.

Last edited:

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2015
Oooh, post your dekstop thread 8D
Mine is featuring Daisuke Ochida. He's the sexy vocalist of the studs. And ex-Kagerou.
Spoiler:

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
Spoiler:

I love Windows 7. And that 100% CPU usage was a rare moment >_> I just happened to catch at the wrong time. It's usually around 4-7% on idle.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
A friend helped me and now my desktop looks much better 8D
They're my favourite band. <3333

Spoiler:

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Like 90% of the programs and such on my computer is in my "Stuff" folder lol.

Spoiler:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
WAKE UP! pretty much sums mine up XD Mac OSX and a 1280x800 screen resolution, although I resized this to 800x500. :3

Spoiler:

It's a scan I took of Byron, Hareta and Piplup from Diamond & Pearl Adventures! V2C4. I didn't like it being solid black and white though, so I ran a dark blue exclusion layer over it in Photoshop to give it that awesome faded look. :3 I keep all of the essays/stories I'm working on at present on my desktop, and I normally have my palette hidden, but I pulled it up for this screenshot because the first one looked drab. Oh yeah, and my little hard-drive symbol is a TARDIS, but I'll be damned if I can remember how I did that.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
Years
Heres my desktop atm nothing fancy really :)

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
This is one of the six or so pictures that rotates on my netbook. Before you ask, it's a Hackintosh netbook. For the less computer literate among us, a Hackintosh is a PC that runs OS X through a hacked/patched kernel and drivers for PC hardware. It works just like a real Mac after all of the patches are applied.
Spoiler:

Ironic how it's 100% Apple when it's running on PC hardware :D

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Not much extreme with my desk. I prefer no icons whatsoever for the best look. Even the bowlet slinks off to the left side after it's done displaying the song.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
Another one of my desktops running on my legit Mac. If you get the reference (for those who know what show it comes from), you get a cookie. A really, really big cookie. That's fresh out of the oven.
Spoiler:

And yes, I do store files on my desktop. Weird, since I'm usually very organized. A bunch of them are for my FireRed hack, still under development.

Back