• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys! Well im pretty happy as i got a good shiny banette. But it still doesnt fit the criteria I said I's get >.<

Well heres his Iv's

Banette Adamant: 22-23/28/15-16/25-26/21-22/3-4

It was great until speed came along >.< Why!?!?!

I think it'd be good in a trick room team?

Im going to go for the prize Banette. Gl all.

Maybe ill race ya Shinyhunter011. Name you pokemon and your time.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Oh man.......

What goes around comes around.
I try to be nice to everyone. I've handed out loads of Pokemon for the people who want them, not asking anything in return.

And finally, today, I get my due.

A dude named Cosmic Jeff on Smogon gladly just gave me his breeding fodder Pokemon. That's 3 Dittos and 2 insane IV'd Smeargles....

Not only that but he filled my request that I had put in for 4 Life Orbs.

I about had a huge fight on GameSpot/GameFAQs though which reminds me why I shouldn't waste my time there. No one helped my situation.

But this.... this has really made my day. But before I get to breeding, I'm gonna slap my brand new Life Orbs (did I mention I didn't have to pay ANYTHING at ALL?!?!) onto my Pokemon, upload my new info onto PBR, and then chain my next shiny and get it out of the way...

Man oh man.......
I can't believe this. This is great.

That guy's trade thread's 'round this way, btw. It's the least I can do right now is thank him and give him some advertising and sponsoring.
I don't think I can be as good as Dale Jr. though.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Oh man.......

What goes around comes around.
I try to be nice to everyone. I've handed out loads of Pokemon for the people who want them, not asking anything in return.

And finally, today, I get my due.

A dude named Cosmic Jeff on Smogon gladly just gave me his breeding fodder Pokemon. That's 3 Dittos and 2 insane IV'd Smeargles....

Not only that but he filled my request that I had put in for 4 Life Orbs.

I about had a huge fight on GameSpot/GameFAQs though which reminds me why I shouldn't waste my time there. No one helped my situation.

But this.... this has really made my day. But before I get to breeding, I'm gonna slap my brand new Life Orbs (did I mention I didn't have to pay ANYTHING at ALL?!?!) onto my Pokemon, upload my new info onto PBR, and then chain my next shiny and get it out of the way...

Man oh man.......
I can't believe this. This is great.

That guy's trade thread's 'round this way, btw. It's the least I can do right now is thank him and give him some advertising and sponsoring.
I don't think I can be as good as Dale Jr. though.
To be quite honest, I don't get what's so great about this...Can you explain in greater detail? I want to be happy for you! :D

Uh, I haven't been hunting, but my godmother sent me a check for $100...so I have enough money to buy a Palkia/Dialga DS Lite! I don't know when I'll buy it, though, as I still have to cash the check.

Good luck, everyone!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Hey guys! Well im pretty happy as i got a good shiny banette. But it still doesnt fit the criteria I said I's get >.<

Well heres his Iv's

Banette Adamant: 22-23/28/15-16/25-26/21-22/3-4

It was great until speed came along >.< Why!?!?!

I think it'd be good in a trick room team?

Im going to go for the prize Banette. Gl all.

Maybe ill race ya Shinyhunter011. Name you pokemon and your time.

ok but want to bet a shiny pokemon? lol it makes it more fun. but either way i say yes.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
To be quite honest, I don't get what's so great about this...Can you explain in greater detail? I want to be happy for you! :D

Quadruple flawless Smeargle.
That and another Smeargle and 3 Ditto that are at least double flawless which makes for good breeding materials?
And they were given to me for free. Hardly anything's free in this world. I would've been lucky just to get ONE, but 5? That's unheard of.

These will help me get great IV'd Pokemon by breeding, which means possible good IV'd shinies. :P

And now... the moment we've all been waiting for!

DDD throws down with TheGracefulAssassin!

:laugh:

Now, back to bed, and back to what I'm doing in my game and it's not breeding yet.

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Ok...

Pm each other about what were gonna bet and chain? so we wont litter this thread?

Can't read a book without reading the ending so be sure to tell us who wins! ;)

Still in the same chain I've been mentioning before. I think my experience is helping. Now I just need to be lucky. Almost there........

In other news I wish the DS shiny Gengar sprite looked like the shiny PBR Gengar. :( It's so awesome, it's solid black...

edit: I think I need to go to bed. Speeling errars. =/

edit: It's morning now and I came to report I've been zapped. Bidoof broke my chain when I was going for 28.....

Yay, now I get to start all over again. =(
I think I'll wait and go ahead and battle and trade with my friend that way I won't have any burdens.

Last edited:

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey peoplez wateveryone up 2, no news yet but my third gligar is wat i'm searching 4 the others were wild the next one shoulkd be egg'd.gd luk

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Well, still waiting on those 2 people. I saw one of them last night but didn't bother cuz it was really late night, I think he had a wild day lol

SO!

I've been thinking about what other Pokemon I'm gonna go after, after I get the main one I want (if I can ever get back to trying to get it...)..

I have had several that I wanted to get, but... meh. I just don't want to try getting them right now. The past 2 Pokemon (Gligar and the one I'm trying to get) are... well, they were/are harder to get than most. (Unless you're lucky lol)

So... while I wait I was going to gather my crap on Pearl2 and DSLite1 and try to get this offbeat Pokemon that I wanted once but then sorta forgot about. I'm still kinda iffy about it, but the main reason I want it is because of it's colors. It's big, it's bad, and it's horny. (it's a hint/pun people. >_> )

I could easily do it on Diamond, but ... yeah I'm busy there.
But I have to do some preparation first.
I imported some Pokemon from my old "home game", FireRed1: A test EV Pokemon, a Lv. 100 Politoed, another synchro, a Lv. 50 Salamence (sucks) I used to use in Colosseum, 2 Pokemon from Cerulean Cave: A Parasect (Effect Spore hell no), and my key factor, a Lv. 52 Primeape that knows Seismic Toss.

My reasons for this is because my Pearl is resource-deprived.... I blew through the game. I don't have my Synchros. I don't have my lucky Lucario or Breloom. I feel like I have nothing. So this will help the security part.
I plan to find a Heart Scale and teach Politoed Hypnosis. Then I'll level up Primeape to 58, and then get to chaining. My target Pokemon's HP, at it's lowest, is 180. If I'm at Lv. 60, 3 Tosses will KO it. Can't have that. But if my level isn't high enough, the other Pokemon will butt in. So there, that'll be in the middle and good enough.

And that is my plans for now, until I battle my friend and trade a Pokemon off, then it's back to "Plug it in plug it in"

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Its cuz hes so slow. Hes good in TR teams.

Anyway i think me and shinyhunter are going for sunkern all we need to do is choose what pokemon to bet and a time to start and were off.

good luck.

info for everyone to know: im betting surskit, hes betting hoppip (i think).
starts in like 2mins. which us both luck :D (but me more XD)

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Good luck on that one.

So Torchic won't shine for me. I've decided to search around Pearl hoping for a random shiny. I have also noticed that anywhere you fish with the super rod, Gyarados is there and there are plenty of them. So I guess I'll stick to 3rd gen fishing, mostly in FR and LG.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Hee hee hee hee......

I have 40 Rhydon in my chain. So it's only a matter of time. It's been a while since I've chained a Pokemon that fast. (27,000 steps isn't exactly fast but whatever)

But right now I'm waiting to trade some Johto starters to a guy who just got a chance to have wifi at his cousins house, so....
Yeah I'm doing that. More like waiting to do it. I've been waiting for a while now.... I hope he comes soon...
We're supposed to battle afterwards. It's going to be his first Wifi battle...............

So I'm going to use my crappier Pokemon lol.

edit:
Now he's saying he might not even get to go to his cousin's house. <_<
I've ben waiting for like... 2 hours now? And this happens?
I've been in this situation before but only in THAT guy's position. But this SUCKS.

edit:

It's been about.... 5 hours since I thought I was going to trade, and I haven't yet. This is !#$#$$#@@#%ing ridiculous. It's a good thing I'm a nice person, because I can become equally nasty in just a short amount of time.

I have more plans....

My day has been ruined because of this.

edit:

Still haven't traded yet. v.v
I did catch my first shiny Rhydon though. Stats are so-so. Has possibly 31 IV in Sp. Def but almost 0 in Defense and Attack and Speed are in the middle.

Need moar.

Last edited:
Back