• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
RACKET NO
WAT R U DOING
RACKET
STAHP

Nice animation. Even has good quality as opposed to most other GIFs I've seen.
The overall theme is cool. I mean, tennis? That's pretty contrasting compared to the various anime themes we see on this site (mine included), but actually pretty nice. And points for the "Whoops." text at the bottom.

10/10

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Heh, your tennis theme is so funny. 9.5/10.

I'm not a fan of tennis, so...9.5...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Spiderman, Spiderman, I can see your underwear! Just joking! I like it, seriously, but there's a little something preventing it from getting that perfect 10.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
9/10.

Well organized, high quality pictures. Sket Dance is a really good manga/anime, and whoever the illustrator(s) is/are, it's very well done.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Awesome dewott theme that I always voted a perfect 10.

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
8/10

High Quality, nice looking avatar, although I'm not the biggest anime fan you'll find.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
8/10

Charmander is so cute in both your sig and avatar, haha. Although, I find the Charmander sprite a little out of place.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'm usually against non-square avatars but that's just adorable. I prefer the fan-art over original anyday anyway. :p Signature's pretty good.

9//10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

That martian from duck dodgers, just got to love him right?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The avatar's decent, imo. Signature is pretty good, though. Really liking the CSS-less organization. <3;

8.5//10

Back