• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Baloth: A joint post is where you and your partner in RP write a bunch of shorter, quicker posts back and fourth in private and when you're done with the scene, one of you posts it as one big post.

Years
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. ........Well, I don't think this would speed it up or help any, in this case, but I shall definitely do that for future battling! Probably. Thanks for clarifying :D

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Name: Seth Argoz

Sex: Male

Dorm: Entei

Appearance:
Seth is light-skinned and black-haired. He always seems angry, but isn't. He has a scar running from his right temple to the cheekbone. He is taller than average and has a slightly muscular build. His canine teeth are also abnormally long (he isn't a vampire, peoples!). His eyes are a deep blackish purple. His gaze unsettles most people.

Personality:
Seth can be a nice guy, if he is your friend. He despises all who would use and/or hurt Pokemon in the name of evil. He is mostly hidden away in a dark room telepathically communicating with the nearby ghost Pokemon. Seth would be described as a dark character. He enjoys being around Pokemon and nature. Seth feels emotions of nearby ghost Pokemon, and sometimes reacts to them. Inside, Seth is a laidback, thoughtful person that thinks through a situation before acting. Seth is thought to be the only trainer to safely approach ghost type Pokemon.

History:
Seth was born in Mossdeep city, Hoenn. He was fascinated by psychic Pokemon since childhood, and when he came of age to be a trainer, the twin gym leaders gave him a Ralts as a birthday gift. Seth trained under them for one and a half years before a tragic accident occurred which caused his Ralts to die. He traveled to Mt. Pyre, where his Ralts was buried. Some say it was this event that caused him to gain his ability to hear ghost type Pokemon. As Seth was sitting in front of Ralts' grave, he heard a cold voice in his mind. He spoke to it, and soon found it was a shuppet who had also lost his friend at Mt. Pyre. They soon became nigh inseparable. They conversed battle strategies, thoughts on various subjects, and of times past. After mostly healing from his friend's death, he challenged the psychic gym of his hometown, but was overwhelmed by the first Pokemon sent out. Afterward, he travelled to Littleroot town to talk to Prof. Birch about his strange ability and how it came to be. However, the Prof had gone to Rustboro City for the weekend, doing a presentation at the Trainer School there. Seth decides to go to him, and challenge the Petalburg gym in one trip. When he arrived, he met someone named Brendan, who had just defeated the gym. They spoke for quite a bit and Seth found out that not only as he the Prof.'s neighbor, but that he was a strong trainer. Seth went back to Littleroot w/ Brendan and within a few days the Prof. returned. Seth talked for a long time with Prof. Birch, talking about his ability to telekinetically communicate with Ghost Pokemon, his deceased Ralts, and finally his subsequent losses to the gym leaders. Prof. Birch recommended that Seth should go to the Trainer Academy. Seth traveled back to Mossdeep, where he packed his belongings and waited for the acceptance email. Seth came to the academy not of lack of skills, but of lack of experience.

Pokémon:
1)
Species: Shuppet

Nickname: Shadow

Personality:
Always calm and collected. Shadow will come up with very complex battle strategies during his free time, and share them with Seth. He sometimes causes mayhem, but Seth can relax him in an instant. Shadow has purple eyes, instead of the usual cyan color

Lvl: 20

Moves:
-shadow ball
-hypnosis
-dream eater
-confuse ray
-glare
-haze

Last edited:
Years
Thank you for moving your SU to this OOC section.

...I dunno what the DMs would say about his ability to commune with Ghost type Pokemon. Then again, people usually have a pretty good sense of what Pokemon mean, or think.

You can have UP TO 2 other Pokemon, too, yknow. You don't just have to have 1.

Khawill

<3
Years
Would anyone who has recently been accepted or a veteran who is from the suicune dorm like to be an RP partner with me, if a new poster (like me) we can come in on the same boat; or if a veteran we could meet just as I get off the boats or something.
Please PM me the answer. I frequently check this website on my phone and usually cant get on until very early (eastern) or late.

Years
My character, Wyatt Donaghue, is in the middle of a battle which may take awhile, but when he's out of battle, I'd be happy to have him be your character's friend/partner.

Years
Wow, who would of thought that a 4 day break from civilisation on vacation would result in me missing so much! Well I am back now, I've signed up to the wiki and am very pleased to see all the new faces etc! :D

Khawill

<3
Years
My character, Wyatt Donaghue, is in the middle of a battle which may take awhile, but when he's out of battle, I'd be happy to have him be your character's friend/partner.
Cool, I just thought it'd be a bit awkward to the story flow if I just come out of nowhere.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Khawill My character, Vriska, is currently doing her 'I caught a Pokemon' dance somewhere around the academy, and she's about to go to the forest. You can interact with her if you want :)

Years
My character, Wyatt Donaghue, and dcjboi's, Wyatt Wyvern, are battling near the sea. Not too far from where you'll disembark the boat, really.

Khawill

<3
Years
Ok so here's what ill think ill do, (when i get home).
Ill gwt off the boat and comment on the battle, then right after, I'll realize Vel can't be my only pokemon and head to the forest. I'll lose my first wild battle and meet Vriska

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Okay, sounds like a plan, just remember, Vriska will probably be playing with the bug-Pokemon, and, yes, that may include Dustox and whatnot...

To the forest!!!

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr: There's no issue with being able to hear ghosts.

However, your history does feel a tad short. o3o It only really discusses two life events really. ^^; Could you try to expand it to include more details about how your character's life went before coming to the academy? Surely he was not created just to receive a ralts and watch it die, mmm?

@Vato: Absolutely. The awesome part is that your second student is allowed to be in whatever dorm you want without restriction. Only your first character consumes a spot on the available spots list. However, one can only have 2 students. Keep that in mind. 2 students, 1 teacher max.

@Everyone: I'd just like to announce that Valorie Ryder has exited class prematurely.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Aw... I'll need to find a new way to torture Skye then. XD Oh well.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Hi! I would like to reserve a spot in the Suicune dorm if it is still available. I'll have my Su as soon as possible if I'm allowed to join :).

Dawn

Years
@romdinner: I had to update the front page and search for innactives before I could answer you. It turns out I will infact be removing an RPer from Suicune Dorm, which means you can feel free to make a character to take that spot.

@Everyone: The following RPers were removed for unexcused inactivity

j102ede
Flyborg
TurkishDelight
Troyamonga

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Thank you for moving your SU to this OOC section.

...I dunno what the DMs would say about his ability to commune with Ghost type Pokemon. Then again, people usually have a pretty good sense of what Pokemon mean, or think.

You can have UP TO 2 other Pokemon, too, yknow. You don't just have to have 1.
No probem, and I do only want this character to have one Pokemon. If I have to change that ability, it would be a problem with the character seeing as its this ability which structured almost his entire history. Change the ability to telekinetically commune with ghost Pokemon, and you effectively change the entire characters backstory.

EDIT:
Does this mean I can start posting?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back