• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
HELP

Hello I am having elite map problems do not tell me to switch to advance map I just want to use elite map. Now I can look at the pallet town map but I can not look at the other maps if I try to it will just freeze then elite map will disapear.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
HElP

Hello I need help again in firered after the title screen but before pof oak talks to you. How do I change that text.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
How would I write a script for Pokedex data? Would it be just like a typical dialog script (without 'lock' 'faceplayer' etc commands)?

One more question, would anyone know the Pokemon scripting code for Luvdisc (as in Eevee's is 0x85) so that you press A at a Pkeball and get a Luvdisc? If you can help with either question, thanks.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I have a big problem. When I try to leave a wild pokemon battle the game resets. Is there a way to fix this?

yeah.
find and try to fix the error.
and you shouldn't post links.
put a space in front of the beginning letter.
and the same thing happened to me when i was testing out a hack.

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
1.what is professor oak (INTRO)unlz-gba number?
2.what is trainer backsprite number in unlz-gba

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
HELP

Hello I need help I am using P.E.T to edit trainer's then put them into a script. When I press make script it asks for put offset for trainer battle. What do I put here. Then after that it asks to put 0, 1, 2, or 3 for what type of trainer battle what does this mean.

Plz help.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Hi, I'm using pokemon amplifier to edit the TMs/HMs the pokemon can learn, and after I press the save button, some of the HMs I checked get unchecked and instead the "NO USAR" (don't use) get checked... what's going on, how can I fix/prevent this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back