• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

That handsome guy who released everything and great organisation anyway.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Wow! This new theme of yours is really really good!

and of course, I always loved your organisation of your sigs.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8.5/10

Good theme as usual, I just don't like your avatar though... It doesn't really fit in into your theme despite being the same thing

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
The gif is simple and hi-res. And I absolutely adore it for its simplicity and because the sig is well organized and all (plus user title!), so:

10/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Great usage of those icons and links, although should've used the title feature in those icons. Don't really like the font of the sig, please change it.

Nevertheless, sigpic and avatar have high quality.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
8/10

Pretty much everything about it looks pretty good, but the middle image in your sig isn't showing up for me, don't know if it's just me or what. Aside from that, all the images have great quality, and text organization is great as well. Plus, as always, I like how you have arranged the pics in your sig, even if one appears broken, I can just imagine what it looks like. :3

Chalifoux

Years
10/10 Well organized and pretty and I love it so much (I think I'm gonna marry your theme o3o) :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

I like this, but the the sig and avatar doesn't really complement with each other, cos the avatar has a dark atmosphere/effect while the sig has a bright kind of effect although I see what you are going for.

The avatar is okay I guess, since avatar is something very simple to rate.

The sig is great in my opinion, I like the organisation but the text is quite hard to read (the "R" and the "E") but its hard to get text right in the picture.

Other wise, great avatar and sig, just that they don't complement each other.

Chalifoux

Years
9/10 I like it, high res and awesome! The gif just goes too fast and I can't read that fast >.< Otherwise it's pretty awesome :3

Back