The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 18th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Stargazer
This is the part when I break free.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Stargazer

Advertise here
Dear Anonymous,

I didn't want to do this, but you insist, so fine.

How dare you not see the greatness of this game and all the content it has to offer. Its story is not just a simple rehash of its predecessor, and it has much more to do. And yet, you say you were this close to it being one of your favorites in the series, but instead it's the opposite. Shame on you.
Old July 18th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Pepperton
halle berry, or hallelujah

Send a message via Skype™ to Pepperton
Dear A,

Why do you have to live in Kansas. Maybe a more important question, why can't I go to Kansas. One of these days we need to have a FaceTime that isn't interrupted after twenty minutes or less, seriously. The next time I see you, expect a gigantic hug :]
Old July 18th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Dear anon,

Why would you go into a car full of strangers? It's not safe, and I don't like it. I wish you'd actually answer my question than work around it. Honestly, stuff like that scares me, and I don't want to see you get yourself into something nasty, please please please be safe.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 02:54 AM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear anon,
I know you've been helping me through all this time, and I wouldn't be able to become what I am if not because of you. I want to say thank you... but now, as I write this, I'm unable to see you so far since days ago, but now I want to know, you're still alive... right? I hope everything is well in your city, and I hope you come back safe and sound.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 12:46 PM
Castform
The Snow Land Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Dear anonymous,

Things are getting better I feel. Wounds just take time to heal I suppose but at least we aren't leaving these untreated and we are working on making things better again.

"Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass."
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 08:45 PM
Mockingjay
Friends: See my About Me.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure what I did to you that you had to do this to me. We were the best of friends for three years. Doesn't that mean anything to you? We shared a special bond that most people don't get to have. We were like brothers.

And now you're gone. Without a goodbye. I miss you. But I hate you for this. I'm stronger now, stronger with you gone. I don't need you. I never did. No matter how much I said I did.

Goodbye, Anonymous.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 10:33 PM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Dear anon,
sorry if I might be unable to attend your class tonight... I still need time to recover.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 07:43 PM
aurevesque
My daddy's got a tazor.

Nature: Naive
This is brilliant!
Dear Anonymous,
I failed so hard at being there for you when you needed me, and I'm truly sorry for it. I'd give you excuses like school getting in the way as well as life, but it doesn't change the fact that I should have made my priorities better. And now that I do have time, I feel like we've grown so far apart and I just hope you're happy. I worry for you, but as long as you have good friends, good grades, and a smile on your face I'm happy. Even if it means that you dye your hair 500 times a week. >.<
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 11:20 PM
DJTiKi
The Pokémon Idealist

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to DJTiKi
Dear Anon,

*sigh* I don't get you. You state one thing, and expect it to be the word of truth, that everyone should listen. But you couldn't take criticsm from others, and completely write them off, when they do. You cry everyday when a penny drops on the floor, when you expect everything to go your way. For someone who expects everything to come from a bit of hard work, you expect things to get spoon-fed to you. Why? I don't feel sorry for you, and you want me to. No. Screw you. I'm not going to, so stop asking. You love putting people in bad moods.

-DJTiKi
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 06:34 PM
Belldandy
ღ Cammybear ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Dear anonymous,

I cut myself yesterday. I put on polysporin and they're not too deep, but I'm not proud.

I'm so stressed out and depressed and lonely. My self-esteem is really low, and what happened last week (that you divulged to me now) was really the final blow. I felt so worthless and ugly.

I wonder if this would've happened if I were thinner and prettier? I wish I was attractive enough to hold someone's attention.

I'm sorry that I did it, though. It's the first time in eight years. I succumbed to depression. It got the best of me, but it'll be OK now hopefully.
My Trade Thread
Breedject Sign-Up Thread
Friend Safari: Munna, Gothorita, Espurr
Native Scatterbugs: Polar, Ocean, Sun
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 10:05 PM
Zanark Avalonic
Unsere Rettung

Send a message via Skype™ to Zanark Avalonic
Dear Anonymous

I know this person is holding me back, holding back my growth. They want me to just be here forever, at their service basically. I'm always being told and made to believe I can't, always treated like I'm just a kid, all this so I won't be independent, so I won't grow and eventually move out.

Schenk mir ein Wunder
Ich wünsch es mir
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 10:10 PM
DJTiKi
The Pokémon Idealist

Send a message via Skype™ to DJTiKi
Dear Anon,

You seem like a cool person. Despite your insesitent bragging at the time, but to be fair, so was I :p. Eh, maybe we can be talk sometime, maybe I might make a new friend. Who knows?

HEY YOU! Yes, you. Had an idea for a Pokémon game, or anything in general for new games? Don't hack, but want to put your ideas out there? Or perhaps, you just want to talk about it? Well, do I have a treat for you. Just come on by to the Idea Exchange thread here. And yes, it's so good that I wrote a paragraph for it.

Links For All The Things:
DJTiKi's Guide To Planning Your Awesome ROM Hack! Planning For Dummies
Pokémon Serenity Escape
The Idea Exchange Thread- Inspiring Bigger Things!
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 11:30 PM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Dear anon, man...
Why I thought you're a new guy even though you're the same familiar mod that I have seen before, after realizing your blog entry? I need to jog my memory haha.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 12:41 AM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Dear Anonymous,
All I want is to be friends with you, why won't you ever talk to me? I don't bite!

showdowngalleryanimepairfamily
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 12:41 AM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Dear Anonymous,
All I want is to be friends with you, why won't you ever talk to me? I don't bite!

showdowngalleryanimepairfamily
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 08:44 AM
UndertakerFreak1127
Hollow as a Mountain

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to UndertakerFreak1127 Send a message via Skype™ to UndertakerFreak1127
Well I don't care much that this thread doesn't tolerate slagging off members of PC, because if I have an issue with someone I deal with them directly. Kudos for not rewarding cowardice.

Anyway... for entertainment's sake I'll join the fun.

Dear anonymous,

You are a gum-bumping sack of snake feces. A boil on the ass of humanity. A ripple in time that should have never occurred and an all-around miserable piece of ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥.

If words could kill, I'd have shoved a dictionary in your face a long time ago. You are everything I aspire to never be; everything I hope I never become. If I ever even slightly feel myself starting to mirror one of your idiosyncrasies or qualities, I will walk directly into a freight train.

I hope you change not only for your sake, but for the sake of everything that is good and pure. I may no longer have to deal with you, but God help the poor, unfortunate ♥♥♥♥s that find themselves stuck with you.

Sincerely,

the man that will become your worst ♥♥♥♥ing nightmare if you ever decide to try to do what you did to my family again.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 01:30 AM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Dear anonymous(es),
I hope all of you worked hard, and passed the exam I know school comes first, so I hope you guys give it your all.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 03:58 AM
O'aka XXIII
♥&☮
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
da,

I care so much about you, but to you I don't even exist. You cry to me all the time but you never do the things I tell you. All you do is make trouble for yourself. I hope sometime you can find someone who actually cares and wants to be with you because I'm not dealing with it anymore.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 09:25 AM
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry that I had to reject your confession yesterday. Albeit that I sort of pushed you into confessing before you were ready apparently, I'm flattered that you would put me on such a high pedestal even after only knowing each other for a couple weeks. Deep down, I wish that I could return the feelings because you're simply an amazing person, and I'm not lying about how any girl would be lucky to have you.

Seems like I'm just not appreciative enough to recognize your qualities, and I apologize. Hopefully this will not be in vain considering how I rejected you based on having interest in someone else living halfway across the country.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 09:46 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

Why don't you take my insurance? My leg is a lot better but that awkward uncomfortable feeling never seems to go away. I need to get this checked out.... :(

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 07:18 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Vital
Dear anon,

Hang in there ♥
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 10:22 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Well we've had some good times in this thread PC, but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. The thread's getting too long and clunky so it's going to be closed. But never fear, a brand new Dear Anonymous will be open in just minutes!

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here