• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MooMoo Milk Gameshark Codes for Ruby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So I have this love for MooMoo Milk, and I used to use a code to get them in my PC, but I currently can no longer find said code. None of the other codes that I have found work for some reason, and I remember not having any problems with codes before. All help is appreciated. MOOMOO MILK IS AWESOME.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hi there! Unfortunately, sharing cheat codes is not allowed around here, as they could be used for illegal purposes (hacking Pokémon, for example), are not directly endorsed Nintendo, and other reasons of the like. Due to that, I'd have to close your thread; sorry!

If you need help with anything unrelated to them, then you're always free to use our General Quick Questions & Answers Thread.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back