• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you so much! I'll get ready. My IGN is Pyrax, and my 3DS username is CosmicFury.

My FC is 3411 - 0844 - 2159.

I'll be sure to attach an item to the Bulbasaur for you. I feel it's the least I can do to return the favor.

If you on, please get in there, I am switching games for another trade in just a few.

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
Years
hi RNC {:3}
can you tell me info about these mons, characteristic,ribbon,perfect iv it have, date met(for gen6) and date received for egg
thank you,
Fukuoka Groudon lv80 Adamant ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
Fukuoka Kyogre lv80 Bold ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
Sunday Whiscash lv51 Gentle ID 03217 (JPN)
Carita's Hydreigon lv70 Modest ID 06171 (JPN) *Shiny*
Arash Mamoswine lv50 Adamant ID 05034
WHF *Shiny* Rayquaza lv70 Lonely, Air Lock, ID: 01185
Serena's Fennekin lv15 Hardy, Blaze ID: 02265
PCT Numel Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Ralts Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Bagon Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Carvanha Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Swablu Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Bashful, Multitype ID: 03075
Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Modest, Multitype ID: 03075
Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Relaxed, Multitype ID: 03075

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks! Will leave a trade review very soon!
Your welcome and thank you as well.
hi RNC {:3}
can you tell me info about these mons, characteristic,ribbon,perfect iv it have, date met(for gen6) and date received for egg
thank you,
Fukuoka Groudon lv80 Adamant ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
Fukuoka Kyogre lv80 Bold ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
Sunday Whiscash lv51 Gentle ID 03217 (JPN)
Carita's Hydreigon lv70 Modest ID 06171 (JPN) *Shiny*
Arash Mamoswine lv50 Adamant ID 05034
WHF *Shiny* Rayquaza lv70 Lonely, Air Lock, ID: 01185
Serena's Fennekin lv15 Hardy, Blaze ID: 02265
PCT Numel Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Ralts Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Bagon Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Carvanha Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
PCT Swablu Egg (PokeCenter Tokyo)
Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Bashful, Multitype ID: 03075
Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Modest, Multitype ID: 03075
Desser City *Shiny* Arceus lv100 Relaxed, Multitype ID: 03075
I will get these to you as soon as i have my game handy.

Years
I'm interested in your Diancie Naive Nature and Hoopa Modest Nature too. Could i trade a shiny Magikarp and a Shiny Poliwag for them? I really love it. Hope you can help me

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Hi there ~RNC~! It's me again, and I was wondering (I do wonder a lot ;)) if you had a spare garchompite and/or charizardite X... Thank you, and have a good day!

~Shadow

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
Years
Howdy RNC. I'm hunting for 2 Pokemon, hoping you can help me. I'm looking for a Weedle with Run Away and a Piplup with Defiant. Finding these 2 with their Hidden Abilities is proving difficult. Do you perhaps have them to trade? Nothing else special needed.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm interested in your Diancie Naive Nature and Hoopa Modest Nature too. Could i trade a shiny Magikarp and a Shiny Poliwag for them? I really love it. Hope you can help me
Sorry I can't help with that, I will not trade my very good newly gotten events for shinys.
Hi there ~RNC~! It's me again, and I was wondering (I do wonder a lot ;)) if you had a spare garchompite and/or charizardite X... Thank you, and have a good day!

~Shadow

Did I get you those 2 stones?

Elysieum said:
Howdy RNC. I'm hunting for 2 Pokemon, hoping you can help me. I'm looking for a Weedle with Run Away and a Piplup with Defiant. Finding these 2 with their Hidden Abilities is proving difficult. Do you perhaps have them to trade? Nothing else special needed.

I know I won't have the weedle, but should have the piplup, just catch me on here and I will clone and give it to you.

Back