• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
I tried out the new XSE, it's great but one VERY slight problem.... The message command is messed up... it keeps giving me errors if I use message @something and then under it a boxset instead of using msgbox.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I tried out the new XSE, it's great but one VERY slight problem.... The message command is messed up... it keeps giving me errors if I use message @something and then under it a boxset instead of using msgbox.

There's Command Help, and now Inline Command Help plus the updated guide. And I even wrote that when I posted XSE. Take a look at them.
Besides, the error message clearly tells you're missing a param.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
phew...why aren't there more ppl posting because of the tools? o.O
anyways, it's really cool to see some updates from you. And I'm glad that there's finally an alternative to PET ;)

*downloading all of the updated/new tools*

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
XSE Updated

First update for XSE: v1.1.1 now.
Fixed a bug with the LoadSettings function which was happening on French locales only. "Faux" (False) wasn't recognized properly.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
phew...why aren't there more ppl posting because of the tools? o.O
anyways, it's really cool to see some updates from you. And I'm glad that there's finally an alternative to PET ;)

*downloading all of the updated/new tools*
Well, because they are leechers and could care less about thanking HackMew.

You know who you are XD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I just realised you released A-trainer! I love the thing! Mainly because I can edit more that Gym Leader movesets and it works on my computer! :D

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I just realised you released A-trainer! I love the thing! Mainly because I can edit more that Gym Leader movesets and it works on my computer! :D

Not only: XSE, FSF and A-Trainer Beta. Yeah, let's not forget the latter is still beta indeed. BTW, I found a little bug that will prevent you from changing class names. Before releasing the bugfixed beta though, I'm going to wait at least one week to see if some new bugs are found.

Thank you all for the comments.

iTeruri

iAm
Years
I tried the new XSE like you suggested, but it gives a runtime error '380'. Too bad...

However the other version I have is great! And A-Trainer is great too.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I tried the new XSE like you suggested, but it gives a runtime error '380'. Too bad...

However the other version I have is great! And A-Trainer is great too.

However see my PM please.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I had an idea! :D Not a big one, but anyways...

When you open FSF and A-Trainer with XSE, d'you think you could make it so that those two applications open with the ROM you're working with? (i.e. you're scripting in a FireRed ROM, and you open FSF. FSF already has that FireRed ROM that you're working with open.)

Could that be possible?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I had an idea! :D Not a big one, but anyways...

When you open FSF and A-Trainer with XSE, d'you think you could make it so that those two applications open with the ROM you're working with? (i.e. you're scripting in a FireRed ROM, and you open FSF. FSF already has that FireRed ROM that you're working with open.)

Could that be possible?

LOL! Guess what? It works like that already! Make sure you selected the ROM :D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Are you sure you actually loaded a ROM? Open a new tab and load one. Then try opeing either FSF/A-Trainer.

Woow I feel stupid. :P

Thanks. Again.

But it was a good idea, right? :D

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Woow I feel stupid. :P

Thanks. Again.

But it was a good idea, right? :D

You don't really need a new tab, indeed. I told you that just to show it works fine. In fact, you can switch between script and ROM in the same tab, uisng the combobox I like to call "SmartBox". And yeah, it was a nice idea.

Back