• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Exokriz, I hope you know you said what has already been stated in this club. So all those quotes(cept for the one to King Kobra) was a waste of your time.

Anyways, I trained my lil bro's Eevee to lvl 36 for him, so now I can get him to help me SR for any pokemon I want him too, and anytime I want him too. I'm gonna ask him to do Treecko tonite.

Years
hey did i mention i evolved my shiny marril i cant remember well i havent been working on hunting just been busy with camp and yesterday we went to mountain creek in new jersey well i need to stick to topic wow people these days just to get attention
but i have one question for any co or owners if i am an official member or not and i promise starting tommorro after camp i will continue hunting then i have two long weeks to sleep eat and hunt then its back to camp

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
"Follow the Leader"

Well, I've passed about the Gligar now. I still think highly of it; when I first found it I like went crazy. :P It's odd how it's name is alot like Gengar's. I almost thought there was some sort of relation.

Anyhoo....
I come up with a saying when I was SHing one morning, waiting for Mom. She has always said, "A watched pot never boils".
So I came up with...

"Searched Shinies Never Show"

Which is partly true, but has been proven wrong by a few members here, but hey, a watched pot will eventually boil.
But the story remains the same with me: 0 Shinies found. Although...

DDD's Report:

FireRed:
Actually I'm not sure what I'm doing right now. Last time I checked I had the Aipom+parasect thing going on, but with my Dragonite, I also had 3 more Meowths for Pickup to get Rare Candies for my Dragonite (who's at Lv. 93 now. I got like, 3 Rare Candies in a row once from Aipom). I'm just going through grass everywhere and fishing every once in a while.

LeafGreen:
Stalemate. haven't SR'd for Snorlax since last time we met. (Dunno; they say that in the games)

Sapphire:
On Hold, hatching Cacneas.

Ruby:
On Hold, restarted game.

Emerald:
Here's where the sun really shines. I've played it all evening, and just got out of Aqua Hideout. I SR'd for Electrode (I now have 2 Master Balls on Emerald; 1 imported from FR, the other from the Hideout), but no results. So I just beat them, got the Ball, made quick work of the rest of the goons, and got out, and saved. My team on there is very good now, although it does have some holes. Swampert, Machamp, Alakazam, Magneton, Swellow, and Vulpix that will be Ninetails ASA I get a Fire Stone. It's good, with Flamethrower (I should know since I trained Ghost), but it can't take alot of heat itself.

Something interesting inside the Magma Hideout... The Geodudes... They were like, half-Shiny, half-Normal. Kinda orange looking, but not enough to be Shiny (no stars either), but they didn't match the Normal sprite either. Maybe it's just me.... but for anyone who wants a Shiny Torkoal, Geodude or Graveler.. and has Emerald... that there's the place to go. (The Torkoal got on my nerves actually).
I'm feeling very lucky in this game. Mainly because I have such a strong team (I have bonded with them) and it's a new game file. Which means many more possibilities. Will I be able to put another notch into that huge drought? Shiny Ninetails just dampened the dust.
They'll pop-up when you least expect it. Just like with that Shroomish that one guy found (I just wish I had had a similar encounter). And when one does, I'll be ready. On Emerald, I have never been so prepared in my life in a Pokemon game. I have stocked up on 'Balls, I have those two Master Balls, I have like 50 Full Heals I bought, and ALOT of Hyper Potions, Super Potions... Wheeee!!!

-DeeDeeDee

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I helped my brother with his game, so I'm getting him to SR for Treecko on Emerald... but I really want Dratini on FR(so I can get on with the game), so do you think I should tell him to do that instead?

Nothing new with Latios. I wish it would hurry and be that ugly green color. [/sarcasm]

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I also failed to mention I have an additional Shiny route!! But I ain't saying a WORD on it's whereabouts!! >_> It's in Emerald though. I found it while training my Magneton. So now I have New Mauville AND this new place to look... Muahahahaa!!! :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
there isnt really anytips on getting any shiny.
just save before you face it then soft reset if it isnt shiny and face it again.

got today off so been shiny hunting for about 3 hours with no luck. hatched 3000 aipoms and no shiny

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
This really stinks. See, I have this summer reading things when I have to read a book and do the GAYEST PROJECTS EVER about them, and they have to be at a 8th grade reading level or higher(I'm going to 7th Grade, but I could've skipped 1st and 2nd). The thing is, I'm the only one in my class reading books at those levels cuz they no I'm the smartest(not trying to brag). And it has to be done by the end of the summer. I have to do two of them. And my mom decides to take me to the library only a couple of weeks before the end of summer, smart, huh? And, we are going to England and staying there for about 2 weeks. The thing is, I hate reading if there is some sort of project that I have to do afterwards. Otherwise, I luv reading, especially when I have nothing else to do. So, I guess I can't SR that much anymore. Well,the first one I'm reading is a little over 200 pages, so I'll try reading 100 pages or more today. I guess I can always get my bro to SR when I'm reading...

Oh, and maybe I'll still be able to get on some computers while I'm in England! Maybe I'll even see some fellow SHC hunters, who knows!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
were are you goining in england.
i have my sister soft reseting at the minute wist i train and shiny hunt.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
you all are lucky....you have little sisters and brothers to help you with the SRing. my lil bro is only 1 yr. old and would end up breaking the gameboy -_- but i guess ill hafta to it alone.....

~3900 Anoriths SR, 0 shinies

~25 Cacnea seen, 22 Cacnea hatched, 0 shinies

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
This really stinks. See, I have this summer reading things when I have to read a book and do the GAYEST PROJECTS EVER about them, and they have to be at a 8th grade reading level or higher(I'm going to 7th Grade, but I could've skipped 1st and 2nd). The thing is, I'm the only one in my class reading books at those levels cuz they no I'm the smartest(not trying to brag). And it has to be done by the end of the summer. I have to do two of them. And my mom decides to take me to the library only a couple of weeks before the end of summer, smart, huh? And, we are going to England and staying there for about 2 weeks. The thing is, I hate reading if there is some sort of project that I have to do afterwards. Otherwise, I luv reading, especially when I have nothing else to do. So, I guess I can't SR that much anymore. Well,the first one I'm reading is a little over 200 pages, so I'll try reading 100 pages or more today. I guess I can always get my bro to SR when I'm reading...

Is it called SOAR? I never do those stupid things. summer + school work = ther aint no way I'm going to do that. Its my summer, i am not going to do any of your lame work.

SHC Report:
I havent played in the past couple of hours. I just got Super Mario 64 DS for my DS (duh!) and its really addicting. I'll do some hunting later.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Wow, Pirates of the Caribbean was AWESOME!

Update: 3350 Scyther Resets. I'm planning on doing at least 100 per day, maybe 200 today since I got nothing to do. Good luck on all the hunts then.

SHINY SCYTHER SHALL BE MINE!

<I>Kobra<I>

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
MMSP,get a life kid,hehehe...well I'm "soft"resetting for lime-colored kabuto in LG and looking for a purple wynaut in Emerald on Mirage Island,as you might(or not) noticed neither of them has appear...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Uh... I'm pretty sure I already have a life.

I stopped reading early today cuz I got bored of the book. I've done about 10 SRs for Latios with no avail. My bro hasn't gotten any positive results either.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Ugh...
I only have me to do this thing with. I do have 5 games, but.. I can only play one at a time!!
I still haven't found any shinies either. But I'll have alot of time to look, because this morning I had a toenail taken out, and right about now the numbness is leaving and I'm starting to hurt. >_<;
I've been looking in my new place on Emerald training my Pokemon and waiting around for a Shiny. (I get ahead in the game and then fall 3 steps back in levels.. This is the first setback since Brawly. Where am I? Training so I can Take on tate & Liza. That's insanely tough...)
It would be so nice to find one right now.. with the sore toe and all... I can't do alot. I limp. Both sides were taken out. I have to take antibiotics. I can't take a shower this evening. It's gonna drive me crazy since I don't like my hair dirty (I have alot now).

Anyhoo... I almost want to bring in some of my FR strategies into Emerald, but I remember that I'm not through with the Adventure yet, so I just halt and continue what I'm doing. Some of those strategies include the Sweet Scent, etc.

Speaking of FR... Nothing there. I haven't played it much since last update. Same goes for the others. I want to reveal where my searching place is in Emerald; because one of the Pokemon's animations is SO COOL and it would be neat (and very hard) if I could find one shiny. But I'm more likely to find the other more common ones...
I occasionally go back to New Mauville, but since I'm also training, the only good it is is for my Vulpix. Which I did find a Fire Stone. ^_^ I forgot about the one in Fiery Path or whatever it's called...

Wish me luck. :)

The new Pirates movie rocked? I read one review that it sucked... I liked the first one, although it was like a wild goose chase..

Hopefully you'll be able to play in-between stops, MM-SP. I wish I could double team. :P But my brother would probably just kill it without much thought. (He also doesn't live here anymore)

-DDD

Edit: I have over 30 posts. That means my Ninetails (Possibly previous Vulpix as well?) can be added to the PokeDex! Which... umm... by the by... Where can I see an updated Shiny PokeDex? I'm not sure that guy is gonna be around to update the one on the first page.. maybe not.. Just wondering.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Meh, I'm gonna give up on Latios. It takes to long too SR for, and all my good pokemon are on Ruby, awaiting to be transferred over to Emerald. But Emerald is ready yet, I still gotta get a shiny Treecko. And, Latios just doesn't appeal to me shiny anymore. But, I'll just keep on SRing until I get a Timid one with either good IVs in Speed or Special Attack, or a Modest one with good IVs Speed or Special Attack. After I get the Latios, I'll start SRing for Rayquaza or Beldum.

My bro is SRing for Treecko right now, so all that leaves me to do is to get Latios with the correct nature and good IVs(I'm hoping for at least 25 in both stats), then I can turn my complete attention to SR on FR.

Edit: I may go for Latios again, after I play thru Ruby 2-3 more times for Master Balls, TMs, etc.

Back