• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It seems good, of course when the mystery conclusion comes to light it might suck. It's probably going to be better than most other vampire mystery type things though.

I really need to get to that Katanagatari, F/Z I will watch but probably no time soon.

I'd comment on Fire Emblem but I dunno what it is really.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I decided to step up my A game on the quality of my posts...the big words...are coming. I beat the new fire emblem game already. Twas fun with nice voice acting. 28

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Where's the need to step your game up on an online forum about pokémon games? o3o
The point is to have a good time, not being an absolute tryhard. Though I used to be one.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

No, it's quite unneeded segregation. :V
Oh well. Reading Molester man now. Art by the guy behind Onani Master and based on a real story. This stuff good. Literally every other panel would work as a reaction image.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Uvd9k7P.png

The show that replaced Bleach on TV last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back