• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Another Universe

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
This is my first fan fiction! The story was originally a rejected role play plot, but now it's a full tale! This is what I have so far (I have a lot).

In the distant future, humans will begin to experiment more with the theory that other universes exist outside of our own. Many of the planet's most talented scientists will attempt to build machines that will take us to places we never dreamed possible. One of these scientists, only known as Professor Universe, believed that he had succeeded. He presented his device, which he dubbed theUniverse Machine, to the scientific community. None of the other scientists thought it would work, as their years of work gave them nothing. They challenged him to use it himself before showing it off anywhere else. The Universe Machine was surprisingly small for its capabilities. It was a small rectangular prism, about the size of a cell phone, with a tiny keyboard and a big red button that glowed with an eerie internal light. Professor Universe looked around the lab he was in. He saw many angry faces, jealous of his accomplishment. One, however, was not. It was his assistant, Professor Adams. Rosalina Adams had always had a crush on the young, intelligent Professor Universe. She blushed when he looked at her.

Universe then spoke. "Would you like to come with me, Adams? It will be the journey of a lifetime." He extends his hand and she meets it.

Adams' face turns redder than before and she mutters out, "but… where are we going?" This was followed with mutters from the other scientists.

Without stopping to think, Professor Universesmirks, and says, "I have the perfect place in mind." He fiddles with the Universe Machine, presses the button, and in a brilliant flash of light and smoke, Universe and Adams disappear, leaving the other scientists scratching their heads.

Versa Town. A small yet bustling community in the world of Pokémon. Every day, Pokémon pass through Versa Town for a rest or to stock up onsupplies during adventures. The Pan Brothers market, owned by Panpour, Pansage, and Pansear, is the busiest placein the town, always filled with the smiling faces of Pokémon shopping orstaring in awe at the delicious food and beautiful souvenirs. Other notable landmarks include the ancient Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus statues and the Butterfree café.

Just outside of the hustle and bustle of Versa Town, in an old graveyard, a flash of light appears. It engulfs the entire graveyard in light, but no one is close enough to see it. Well, no one except for… Banette. He was wandering around the graveyard, unable to sleep in a grave like the other ghost Pokémon. When the flash of light appeared, Banette was shocked, but he composed himself and lumbered over to the centre of the light. It was the Universe Machine, still smoking from its journey. The curious Pokémon picked it up, and did not notice the large hole inthe back. The Machine had been damaged somewhere between the human and Pokémon worlds. When Banette's hand moved over the open wiring, it sent a surge of electricity through his ghostly body. The shock went straight to his brain, and a strange reaction occurred within. The shock of the Universe Machine sent all of its data, instructions, and information about the humanworld into Banette's brain.

It was toomuch for him at the time, but just before he fainted, he muttered something out. "I think I can use this to my advantage."

High on a mountain overlooking Versa Town, another flash of light appears, this one bigger and brighter than the Universe Machine's landing in the cemetery. This glowing ball contained Professors Universe and Adams, but something about them was different. Universe looked over the mountain.

"I've done it," he whispered. "I've done it." This time it was louder. "I've done it!" He was screaming over the cliff. That's when Adams began screaming. Not in joy, but in fear.

"Sir…" she could barely get the words out. "You're… you're… a Grovyle!"

He looks at her, confused. "Yeah, and you're a Chespin." Adams looked down at herself and realized that he was right. She fell to the ground and began sobbing very deeply.

Universe walks over to her. "Don't worry," he pats her head and sits down next to her. "This happens to everyone who comes here. In the Pokémon world, everyone hast o be, well, a Pokémon."

Adams slowlyraises her head. "You mean… we really did do it?"

Professor Universe standsand waves his arms around. "Of course we did! Welcome to an alternate universe!"

Adams looks around in awe, and then quickly begins to scuttle across the ground, becoming very worried again. "Where is the Universe Machine? We can't get home!"

"We need to find it," Universe says, never losing his cool. "We'll go to that town at the bottom of the mountain and ask if anyone has seen it." Adams wants to butt in, but can't think of anything to say. Then, the Grovyle andthe Chespin begin to walk down the mountain.

Meanwhile, Banette struts into Versa Town, looking much more content than he normally looks. No onecan point this out, though, as no one knows what Banette normally looks like anyway. He waits for a minute right in the middle of town, new knowledge of alternate dimensions coursing through his brain.

He then calls out, "Attention,citizens and visitors of Versa Town!" About ten Pokémon turn to look at him, and nobody else seems to care.

"I said, ATTENTION!" He types something on the Universe Machineand aims it at a passing Blitzle, pushing the red button with a flourish. A flash of light envelops the Blitzle, andwhen it clears, the Blitzle is gone. All Pokémon close enough to see the event stop everything that they are doing and turn their attention to the smug Banette.

"That's better," he says as he views his audience with disgust. "I am Banette, and I now rule the Pokémonworld. If anyone," he waves the Machine around at this point, and many of the Pokémon in its path duck. "And I mean ANYONE, tries to defy me, the same thing will happen to them as what just happened to that Blitzle." All of the Pokémon nod in agreement and begin to back away, just as Universe and Adams break the circle surrounding Banette. Universe steps right up to Banette, noticing the Universe Machine in his hands.

"Hey," Universe shouts in Banette's face. "That's mine! Give it back!" Banette studies the Grovyle before him, types something into the Machine and aims, but does not press the red button.

"Well, well, well," Banette smiles. "You must be the Professor Universe that MY Machine has told me so much about. Speaking of my Machine, it is currently set to take you and your Chespin friend to the universeof giant evil monsters. If you move a muscle, I will push the button." Universe seems to lose his anger, but Adams is on the verge of crying.

Banette continues. "I want to keep you around, Professor, as youmay be able to help me unlock the full potential of the Machine. If you try anything, though, you know what's going to happen."

Universe looks like he is in deep thought, while Adams is still barely able to hold in her tears. "Well, for one thing," Universe has a plan brewing. "You could do a lot more if there wasn't that big hole in it."

Banette flips the Machine over to see what Universe meant. "Prove you won't try anything and fix it! I will be watching. Over by this Chespin here. With a shadow ball ready. To blast her to smithereens if you do anything funny." During his speech, he floats slowly over to Adams, his hand glowing with dark energy. Adams finally breaks down. Banette holds the shadow ball closer to her face, and she manages to get the tears back in. Universe takes the machine and begins typing into it. The message says "send scientists".

Banette leans over the machine as the button is pressed. "What does "send scientists"mean?" He makes his shadow ball even bigger.

Universe flips the machine over. "It's an antivirus code, to help repair the system." After connecting some wiresand attaching a piece of metal from a nearby shop, the Universe Machine looks as good as new. Banette snatches it back up and looks through the Pokémon crowd, which has thinned out but still contains a large mass of onlookers. He spots a Golurk, an Aggron, and a Rhyperior that seem to interest him.

"You, you, and you will be the heads of my royal guard," he aims the Machine at them to make sure that they comply. "And your first task will be to build a jail appropriate for these two. The Golurk grabs them, and in about an hour, the other two built a cell strong enough tocontain a Grovyle and a Chespin, right in the middle of the now-abandoned café. Golurk stands guard as Aggron and Rhyperior follow Banette out.

Adams pushes her face up against the metal bars. "Please, Mr. Golurk! Banette won't see you! Let us out!"

Golurk looks down at her. "Sorry, but he'll find out. I think I could survive in the universe of giant evil monsters, but you couldn't. It's probably safer in there." She sulks to the back of the cell and finally lets it all out. After a few minutes, she stops and scootches over to where Professor Universe has been sitting silently.

She asks, "What does "send scientists" really mean?" Universe keeps staring dreamily at the ceiling.

"You'll see."

Back in the human world, the scientists are still trying to piece together what had just happened to Professor Universe and his assistant. Suddenly, during their talk, a bright light appears in the middle of them, and it begins to spread until it covers all of them. When the light clears, they are all gone. Unbeknownst to them at the time, they are about to save a world from destruction.

Next time... the scientist arrive at their destination!

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Whoa! Okay, first of all, I would recommend to space it out. It's really hard to read this way, plus the wall of text isn't good for the eyes. Not to mention it's really intimidating and unwelcoming when the text is all bunched up like this. If you're worried about formatting, here's what I mean:
Rosalina Adams had always had acrush on the young, intelligent Professor Universe. She blushed when he looked at her. Universe then spoke. "Would you like to come with me, Adams? It will be the journey of a lifetime." He extends his hand and she meets it. Adams' face turns redder than before andmutters out, "but… where are we going?" This was followed with mutters from the other scientists. Without stopping to think, Professor Universesmirks, and says, "I have the perfect place in mind." He fiddles with the Universe Machine, pressesthe button, and in a brilliant flash of light and smoke, Universe and Adamsdisappear, leaving the other scientists scratching their heads.

Would turn into this:
Rosalina Adams had always had acrush on the young, intelligent Professor Universe. She blushed when he looked at her. Universe then spoke.

"Would you like to come with me, Adams? It will be the journey of a lifetime." He extends his hand and she meets it.

Adams' face turns redder than before andmutters out, "but… where are we going?"

This was followed with mutters from the other scientists.

Without stopping to think, Professor Universesmirks, and says, "I have the perfect place in mind."

He fiddles with the Universe Machine, pressesthe button, and in a brilliant flash of light and smoke, Universe and Adamsdisappear, leaving the other scientists scratching their heads.
Basically, you press that enter button twice after each section of dialogue and description. It makes the text way more welcoming and inviting to read, not to mention easier.

Another thing I should mention is that of the little bit I read, there are a lot of errors. The most common one I spotted was that you're missing some spaces. You're combining wordsthat shouldn't becombined.

Anyway, once you space out the text, your story should be a lot more welcoming.

isthatyoudan

Years
Part 2 (this part won't be as long)
Arrival

The third flash of light to enter the Pokémon world appears on the middle of a road. It's a simple path, created mostly by the footsteps of many travels. There is an arrow-shaped sign pointing in one direction. It originally said "Versa Town", but it has been spray-painted a deep, dark, black colour. The light from the teleportation covers about half of the sign, and one person comes out. It is one of the four scientists who was with Professor Universe, Marcus Johnson. He immediately stands up and begins to look at his surroundings, not even bothering to look at himself. He looks at the sign, which he could not read because of the spray paint. However, he thought it was because he was not wearing his glasses. He rubs his hand against one eye, then stops.

"Why does my face feel... furry?" Marcus looks down, and realizes the position he thought was "standing up" was actually "on all fours". When he tries to stand up, though, he falls down into a position like a sitting cat.

"What happened? Did my DNA get fused with a dog? That's not even possible!" He's not sure why he was talking out loud, as there was no one around to hear him. As he tries to piece together what happened, another light flash appears just to the left of him.

He calls out, "hello? Is anyone in there? Who isit?"

Marcus is very surprised to receive a reply. "Marcus... Is that you? What's going on?"

Just as the female voice recognized him, Marcus recognized the voice. "June! Don't worry! I'm here, but something is weird. Don't freak out when you see me, okay?"

Marcus and June got along very well. Many of their friends thought that they were related, but they are just friends. Others suspect that they are more than friends... They have very similar personalities. Both scientists are persevering, never willing to give up, and always put their friends before themselves.

As the light cleared, June appeared, but, like Marcus, she was different. Both June and Marcus jumped at the same instant and began to circle each other.

June spoke first. "You... you aren't Marcus. You're some sort of non-existent black and blue dog-thing."

Marcus retorted. "Well, you aren't June either! You're a purple half-dog-half-cat thing!" They both stopped moving and stared, then moved closer together.

June smiled a bit. "Hmm... but you sound a lot like Marcus, and I don't want to go on a strange adventure alone, so why don't we try to believe each other a little bit? Besides, how could I have recognized your voice if I wasn't June?" They both nod.

Marcus looks up at the sky. "The first thing we should do," he says, "is figure out where and what we are."

"You're a Luxio, dummy. And you, you're an Espeon." Marcus and June turn around to see a creature that looks like a medium-height red lizard, with a flame at the tip of his tail.

"Marcus, that voice sounds familiar, and I don't remember liking its owner," June whispers to Marcus.

The lizard looks at them angrily. "I can hear that, ya know! If you seriously can't remember, I am the amazing, super-intelligent scientist, Jay Collins! Now in flame-throwing Charmelion form!"

Marcus and June know Jay too well. He is short-tempered, and that coupled with his belief that he is the smartest one in his research team makes him a very unlikable person around the scientific community. The worst part about it is that he is, in fact, almost as smart as he claims to be.

"Wait a second... how do you know what weare?" Marcus asks.

"It's that stupid Professor Universe's fault. He was always into this thing called Pokémon,you know, the game with all the made-up monsters, and he always left the books about them around the place. I got to reading them. Kinda interesting, I guess." He thinks for a moment, seems to have a breakthrough, and clenches his clawed fists.

"It all makes sense now! The guy chose a universe of Pokémon to travel to, and decided to invite us along for the ride. When I see him, I'm just gonna..." He mutters something else and the flame on his tail begins to grow.

June steps forward. "Calm down, Jay! You need to relax! We'll find Professor Universe, but first we need to figure out where we are ourselves."

"You know, I could just not listen to you and blast you with a flamethrower right now, June! Why do I need you two's help?" June and Jay spread out away from Marcus, and a battle looks imminent.

Suddenly, just as Jay lets some fire out of his mouth, a fast jet of water shoots across the sky, dissolving the fire in the middle ofthe air within seconds.

A voice calls out, "All of you need to settle down!"

All three Pokémon bunch together as, in a brilliant spiral of water, a mighty blue frog appears. "Hey, it's Celia." She has toned down her voice. This is the usual Celia; calm and peaceful most of the time, but she can show a different side, where she becomes a stern leader.

Also, Celia is the only person that Jay is kindly to. He has a small crush. "Well, Celia, you have became what is known as a Frogadier. It does no justice to what you looked like before..." He trails off happily.

"This seems to be everyone that was still in the lab when the flash of light appeared, so we can probably start moving around,"Marcus says. Before anyone else can talk, though, a rustle in the bushes reveals three similar-looking Pokémon. They quickly surround the four newcomers.

"Stop! Who are you?"

Next time...
Who are the mysterious Pokémon that appeared in the bushes?

Last edited:

isthatyoudan

Years
Part 3
"Who are you," one of the new Pokémon asked, "and what are you doing here?" It was a very angry-looking red monkey, with a swirl of hair on his head. The other two monkeys, one green and one blue, were behind the red one, and looked much calmer.

Jay pushed ahead of the other scientist Pokémon and said, "I am the most intelligent Professor Jay Collins! Who's askin'?"

"I don't like your tone! I'm Pansear, strongest Pokémon this side of Versa Town!" The red monkey gets close to Jay's face and they growl at each other.

Marcus leans over to June. "It's like they're twins!" he whispers to her.

In one swift motion, both Pansear and Jay turn their heads and yell, "I can hear you!", seething as the words come out. The blue Pokémon steps between them, develops some water in a large tuft on his head, and rubs his hands through it. He then grabs Pansear and Jay by the arms. They yell a little bit, as their fiery skin doesn't like water.

"I told you, Pansear, we need to talk before we can fight," he says quietly in Pansear's face.

He looks over at the others and smiles. "Hi. I'm Panpour, you've already met Pansear, and my other brother over there is Pansage." June, Marcus, and Celia wave weakly.

"Hello. I am Marcus Johnson, this is June Mathews, and this is Celia Roberts," Marcus answers quietly, gesturing to each Pokémon as he says their names.

Pansear turns his attention to Marcus. "Who's side are you four on?", he snarls, pulling Marcus closer to him.

Marcus mutters out, "Uh... what do you mean? I... I didn't know... there were sides..."

Pansear turns to the others, and without thinking, calls out, "They're workin' for Banette. Let's get 'em." He gets into a battle position. His knees are bent and he clenches his fists.

Pansear pulls one fist back while yelling, "Fire punch!" and starts rocketing towards June. Celia reacts in a second and fills her mouth with water. She sends it out just as Pansear is about to make contact with June's head. Pansear is blown back and lies on the grass just off of the road.

Celia takes a step forward, and Pansage and Panpour take one step back. "We have no idea who Banette is. We're just looking for someone named Professor Universe. Have you seen him?" she says quietly, breathing deeply from her attack.

Pansage finally speaks up. "You know Professor Universe? That means... are you... humans?" They all nod.

"So where is he? Can you help us find him?" Marcus asks.

Panpour looks down at the ground and slowly walks over to them. He slowly responds. "He's... well... we can't tell you here. Do you mind coming to our town?"

Jay steps in the middle of all of the Pokémon. He waves his arms about and looks at Celia, June, and Marcus. "Woah woah woah, you guys," he says to them, "we're in some weird place we've never been to before, and you want to go along with the first people who claim that they know the Professor? Yeah right!" He starts to walk in the direction of the vandalized arrow sign.

Pansage chases after him. He yells to him, "Don't go that way! Do you want to get caught by Banette just like that Professor Universe person was?"

Jay stops, and smiles at Pansear. "You mean to tell me that Professor Universe is this way? Then I am definitely goin' this way!", he responds and begins to run.

Assuming that Banette is a bad person, June, Marcus, and Celia chase after Jay in an attempt to stop him. Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour follow close behind.

Next time...
What's going on in Versa Town?

Last edited:

isthatyoudan

Years
I'm back, and it's time for... Part 4

It has been one month since Rosalina Adams and Professor Universe arrived in the Pokémon world. Adams was able to tell because Golurk had put up a calendar, and was crossing off the days one by one. Earlier, he had came in and crossed off the thirtieth day. Adams turned around to talk to Universe, but he was nowhere to be seen. There was just a pile of leaves, and it seemed to be... giggling. She walked over to the pile of leaves, and pushed some of them away to reveal Professor Universe's smiling Grovyle face.

"I can make leaves," he laughs and makes more of them. He proceeds to throw the leaves at Adams' face. She turns red. Something inside of her snaps.

"What is wrong with you?" She screams, trying and failing to control her volume. "We have been here for a month, and nothing has happened! No "scientists" have came, and you are building leaf forts!"

She slumps into a seated position, her anger replaced with sadness. Universe pushes his leaves away and goes over to Adams. He calmly pats her shoulder and whispers, "Okay, I'll explain everything."

"Normally, the Universe Machine has to be aimed. That was why Banette pointed it at people. He knew that rule. A person has to be in range for them to be transported. However, I added a glitch into the code. Even if Banette had been able to learn all of the Machine's data, the "send scientists" message would still remain unknown. It was a failsafe I added in case we got into trouble, which we definitely have. Unfortunately, because the machine is not supposed to function that way, and the scientists were so far away, it took longer to get them here. Probably about... hmm... a month, maybe."

Adams looks up. "So, they might be here already?" She whispers quietly, barely audible.

Universe hugs her, and right into her ear, says, "Yes. I think we'll be out of this mess soon."

Suddenly, Banette bursts into the room with two tough-looking Nuzleaf cronies. Banette smiles evilly, and turns to Golurk. "It's been one month, now, hasn't it?" he smirks. Golurk nods. "Then, let's let our two friends out for a little bit to see how this little town has changed," Banette speaks slowly, calmly.

Golurk opens the cell door and the two inside stumble out. The Nuzleaf approach them, but Banette holds up a hand and stops. "No, it's fine," he says. "The walls are too high and there are too many guards for them to even consider making an escape."

Adams turns to Universe and mouths, "Walls?" He shrugs.

Banette leads them out of the old café and into the main clearing. "Wall" was an understatement. There was a towering cylinder of strong stone all around the town. There were only three exits, and each one was locked tightly and guarded.

Banette looked at the two scientists starting in awe and smiled. "I have taken over quite a large part of the Pokémon world now, but I still like Versa Town quite a lot. I have a lot of sentimental memories here."

Universe frowns. "How could you have possibly completed this wall competed in less than a month?" He looks very confused, like he is trying to put together a puzzle.

Banette responds, "Pokémon are much stronger than humans, Professor, and as you can see, I have lots of Pokémon helping me."

All three look around again. There are Pokémon everywhere. Some are standing guard with claws, teeth, or other abilities at the ready. Some are lugging around heavy boxes of materials. A few are working on building something that hasn't been built enough to be able to determine what it is. However, there is one thing in common. Every single Pokémon in Versa Town looked very, very, unhappy. Except, of course, Banette.

The three continue to look around silently, when suddenly, yelling is heard from the entrance to the west. The voice is very angry, but also clear enough to hear. "What do ya mean I can't go in! I've got bones to pick in there!"

A quieter, but still quite noisy voice chimes in. "Stop it, Jay! It's too dangerous right now! Have an ounce of patience!"

Banette turns to the Nuzleaf. "Please take those two back," he says. "I'll deal with our... guests."

That was when Adams realized that Banette was holding the Universe Machine. She tried to yell out to the people on the other side of the wall, but is pushed back into the cell room too quickly that the wind gets knocked out of her. Universe comforts her as the door is closed. In the distance, a bigger, stronger door opens up.

Next time...
Jay vs. Banette?

isthatyoudan

Years
Part Five: "Let Me In!"
On the other side of the wall, Jay had just arrived, with the others close behind. A small platform jutted out of the wall a few metres up. On this platform sat an Illumise and a small set of controls to open and close the door. She looked down at the Charmelion. She looked incredibly bored. "Welcome to Versa Town," she says in a monotone drawl. "What is your reason for coming here today?"

Jay growls at the Illumise. "There are people in there I need to..." he struggles for the right word. "...Mangle!"

Illumise rolls her eyes. "Look," she says. "You are not going to come in here to "mangle" people. With that attitude, the only way you'll be getting in is to be dragged in by the guards." She crosses her arms. "No entry."

Jay loses it. In his new fiery form, the smoke coming out of his nose is visible. He screams at the gatekeeper. "What do ya mean I can't go in? I've got bones to pick in there!"

The others finally catch up to Jay and Celia runs up to him. She tries to whisper, but ends up yelling. "Stop it, Jay! It's too dangerous right now! Have an ounce of patience!"

Suddenly, completely ignoring the argument down below, Illumise hears something in the headset that she is wearing. She replies to it, "Yes, of course", and pushes a button on her control panel. The huge stone door opens slowly, and Jay manages to push Celia away and run closer.

"It's about time, lady!" Jay calls up to the Illumise and begins to strut inside. Something causes him to stop. Jay's body prevents the others from seeing what the obstruction is. Jay's fist begins to spark, an is eventually on fire. He pulls back, and unleashes a mighty fire punch upon the unseen victim.

The others move towards Jay leaning over the Pokémon. It's a creepy gray ghost, and is almost puppet-like. Jay, loudly, says to him, "I found you. Give me the Machine and we can all go home now. What the heck happened? Why did we get sent here?"

The ghost stands up, making sure to keep the Machine out of Jay's grasp well he does. "How should I know?" He asks, holding out his hand not gripping the Machine. "That was one strong punch. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Banette, the ruler of this fine land."

Jay turns his head around to look at the Pans. "So, this is really the guy? This lump of guts?" All three of them are shaking in fright, but Pansage manages to nod.

"Then this is the guy we got to beat the aforementioned guts out of! He has the Machine, obviously knows where Universe is, and seems to have done something bad to this world!" Jay speaks calmer this time, punching his hands together while he talks.

Banette points the Machine at Jay. he smirks and walks around the group. "That's not really a good idea, is it?" He says. "I am pointing the Universe Machine at you. I could sent you to a universe of giant evil monsters in the push of a button."

He stops, and squints his eyes. "I have a question for you. You seem to know the Professor, so you must also be humans. How did you get here?" He asks, surprisingly politely.

Marcus steps forward, pushing Jay aside. "Honestly, Mr. Banette," he replies quietly. "We have no idea how we got here. We were minding our own business and, poof, we were in the middle of a pathway outside of this town."

Behind Marcus, Pansage whispers something to his brothers. He whispers the same message to Celia, June, and Jay. June approaches Marcus and whispers the message to him. Banette steps forward. "What are you whispering about? What are you doing?" He asks, growing angrier by the minute.

Celia smiles and scratches the back of head. "Oh, nothing!" She giggles. "We were just talking about how big this wall is!" Banette rolls his eyes.

Slowly, Celia points one finger, then two, then three. On the third finger, the entire group runs outside as fast as their legs can carry them. Banette pushes his finger on the Machine's button hard, but the group ducked when they began to run and were out of range. Banette walks outside to the Illumise. "Close the door," he orders angrily. "We'll get them next time.

Outside, everyone is huffing and puffing. Celia walks to where Jay has sat down and smacks him upside the head. "What were you thinking?" She roars. "We are in a completely new universe and completely new bodies! We could have at least listened to those monkey guys a bit longer!"

Reminded of the earlier conversation, Marcus locates Panpour in the group. "About what you were saying earlier..." he says. "You wanted us to come to your town?"

Next time...
The rebel base town!

Last edited:

isthatyoudan

Years
If anyone thinks that it's rambly, don't worry, I know what's going to happen.
Part six: Rebel Plans
The group walked silently in a line down a small, worn pathway. It was made by the thousands of Pokémon feet that must have walked on it. About a mile down the road, Pansage, at the head of the line, raises his hand to signal the others to stop.

At the end of the line, Celia stands on her toes to see above Jay's head. "What happened? Why are we stopping?" she asks. Pansage holds up a finger and steps off of the road. He walks to a huge stone wall a few feet off the path and stands in front of it with his hands on his hips. He puts his fuzzy paw on the stone and knocks three times.

From behind the wall a voice calls out. "Password, please," it says.

Panpour walks over to Pansage and whispers something through a crack in the wall. Suddenly, a large piece of the rock is shifted to the side, revealing that this wall is not really a wall, but a cave! Panpour gestures to the others, and they walk in cautiously, looking very surprised.

The cave is very large on the inside. There are at least fifty Pokémon in the main area that the group finds them in. Some are training by fighting each other, some are reading books, and some are huddled in groups, looking over a map and writing all over it.

Pansear steps in front of the others. "Well, boys and girls," he yells out. "Take note. This is the amazing Pokémon rebel base." As he continues to speak, he walks back and forth making many hand gestures, as though he had his little speech prepared. "When Banette took over the world of Pokémon, some said, 'No!' so we were able to slip away and form this rebellion, that is, in fact, going to strike tonight at Banette's main base, Versa Town! So, if you humans want to rescue your little buddy Professor Universe, pick a side, 'cause we will win tonight! We.."

Marcus stops him in mid-sentence. He says, "wait a second. What do you mean, 'pick a side'?"

Panpour answers Marcus' question. "Well, there are three hundred Pokémon here, and Pansage, Pansear and I stepped up to command the group. However, there was a little argument about how we would attack Versa Town. So, the three hundred Pokémon picked which idea they liked, and the three of us each now only command one hundred Pokémon. You know, I really wished we could have came to a consensus, though..."

"All right," June says to the group. "What are your three battle plans?"

Before they start talking, Pansage guides everyone to an empty wooden table to sit on. It looks like it is made from a giant tree trunk.

Pansage speaks first. "My plan, which is obviously the best one, is to stage a full-out, angry, frontal attack on the main wall! We'll charge in, kick Banette's ghostly butt, and use that weird Machine to send him somewhere... unsettling."

Jay and Pansage high-five each other. "Yes!" he yells. "This was my plan from the start! This guy knows what's going on!" The rest of the group stares at the two of them as they walk off to plan their attack.

"Honestly," Celia sighs. "That is so Jay! He was fighting that guy earlier, and now it's like they've been friends for years!" She turns to Panpour. "So, what's your idea, Mr. Panpour?"

Panpour smiles. "I'm glad you asked," he says. "Unlike Pansage, I think that this mission requires a little more.. what's the word... finesse. My team is going to sneak into the Town and attack silently from within. Like ninjas." He strikes a ninja pose, and it makes Celia laugh.

"That sounds like a much better idea than Pansear's" Celia says, and she and Panpour walk over to one of the tables where the Pokémon are examining a map.

Finally, Pansage clears his throat. "Okay, when you hear my idea, please don't laugh. When you saw the inside of Versa Town, did you see the statues of three Pokémon?" June and Marcus think about it, and nod. "Well," he continues. "Those Pokémon are Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus. They once protected the Pokémon world, and promised to return if there was ever a problem. My team's goal is to find these three Pokémon, and then help them fight Banette!"

June and Marcus look at each other. Finally, Marcus speaks up. "If you could get that to work, that would be incredible." The three stay at the table and continue to talk.

Next time... The time to attack is soon!

isthatyoudan

Years
This story is just left me at a block. I don't know what else to do. I think it would be really neat, though, if I could pass the torch. Does anyone want to take this story and make the ending something amazing? Whoever takes the job can have all the credit for the story!

Back