• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem ROMHacking: News and Discussion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello brothers and sisters of PC. My name's Ghast!
Aaaand I'm here to introduce you guys (if you are unaware) to the Fire Emblem hacking community. We're a decent size but personally I want to see us grow and reach out to fellow hacking and other video game communities.
I made a hack topic here on PC, and it was met with such nice greetings that I want to try and return the favour.

With the help of some outstanding members in the comm, I put together a series of videos called the 'Monthly Hacker's Digest'. Which is essentially a news broadcast-like summary of the recent goings on and projects and stuff being worked on. Here's the vid!

Spoiler:

Please, if you have any questions, or you just want to compare and contrast hack related business between pokemon and FE, please ask!!

I'm open to to all questions and discussions.

I hope you folks find some value in this thread, so far I've met some pretty cool hackers here. :D~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back