• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My art

Lucreciatwo

A Mewtwo Lover
Years
I'm also an artist besides a movie maker.
This is my latest art piece:
untitled_by_amandataylor-d6oyv30.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Lucreciatwo. :)

While your art is very interesting, you need to have at least four examples to have a gallery. I'll give you some time to add another three pictures, but just know that if you don't I'll have to close your thread. :( So just keep that in mind, okay?

Your work is really interesting though, and I'm sure we'd love to see more of it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Which program did you use ? ... Although it is not really cool but i still like it because you bring me to my childhood ^^!

Frozthax

Youtube partner
Years
I Like the last one, I just hope you can try and work with shadows and more detail, and sometime re-make this one..im sure it will work out amazingly:)
keep it up!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Sorry to be negative, but does nobody else find the image of a mewtwo kissing a human woman kinda well...weird?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry to be negative, but does nobody else find the image of a mewtwo kissing a human woman kinda well...weird?

I'm sure Lucreciatwo appreciates your feedback, but art is meant to be appreciated and admired no matter how abstract or different the art may be. Please try not to criticize the content of a piece. Rather criticize how it is drawn instead.

That said, you're well within your rights to ask your question. Instead of me deleting it, I encourage you to edit your post to include more substance. Maybe ask if Lucreciatwo has confronted any negative feedback due to her art in the past? Or ask her what inspired this girl's relationship with Mewtwo? There are ways you can approach sensitive topics without singling out the artist.

Lucreciatwo is allowed to post whatever she likes so long as it isn't sexually explicit and conforms with A&D's rules. Please, next time be more mindful of the artist and his/her feelings when reviewing.

Back