• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evanescence Fan Club

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Why do you say that? Maybe I'm just not cool enough for you guys, so Maybe I should leave since people like to talk :P. It's from the song Imaginary...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Ah, Imaginary... it's not my favourite song, so I didn't listen to the lyrics XD. I like all the singles they've put out so far. Everybody's Fool is cool XD

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
I guess you could say I am fond of Evanescence (even if I am a guy). I find that she is a very great singer, and I was really impressed by "Wake Me Up Inside". There is another song that I like by her, but I can't remember the name of it. Immortal is ok, but it's just too slow and a little too sappy for my liking. Anyways, so do you mind if I join this club? I will probably post here from time to time.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
Ah, Imaginary... it's not my favourite song, so I didn't listen to the lyrics XD. I like all the singles they've put out so far. Everybody's Fool is cool XD

I totally sweat Everybody's fool, its a really good song :)..

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I heard that they might be breaking up, because Amy is the only original member left (after Ben walked out) and she's now writing all the songs. The rumour is that she'll put out a solo album and quit the band.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Well, considering that she's now the only songwriter, and she is the lead singer, I don't think it would be too much of a difference. Evanescence is basically Amy Lee. In my opinion, it would be the same no matter what band she had behind her - the members of Evanescence might even become her backing band.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Noooo! They can't zplit up!! Only one album...it'z juzt beging to be on One Hit Wonderz *.*
Mind if I join? It'z one of my favorite albumz! It'z zo hard to find artiztz(zongz) you can relate to but I can totally relate to alot of Evanecence'z work^_^ My Immortal iz my abzolute favorite! :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Teara said:
Noooo! They can't zplit up!! Only one album...it'z juzt beging to be on One Hit Wonderz *.*
Mind if I join? It'z one of my favorite albumz! It'z zo hard to find artiztz(zongz) you can relate to but I can totally relate to alot of Evanecence'z work^_^ My Immortal iz my abzolute favorite! :)

Nah they really have two Albums. Origin and Fallen. Sure you can Join :)!!

But JA your right, Evanescence is Amy Lee (Renamed it to the Amy Lee Project) It'll end up like Michelle Branch and Avril. They're the whole thing, But they have a band.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
They have two? Mweeep! I'm behind the timez *,*''

Maybe I'll change my zignature muzic to Evanecance^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
:) Your so great!!! Fallen is the Latest Album, and has the greatest songs. Everybody's Fool is probably the greatest song.. EVER.

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
Is there any room for me in this fan club? =)

I've taken a liking in Evanescence lately, and love their songs.

Though I've only heard three songs, they are quite good. I plan to buy their album 'Fallen' sometime.

- Bring Me to Life
- Going Under
- My Immortal (and the Rock Mix, though I like the album version better... more emotional...)

I also plan on making a Digimon Music Video featuring Kouichi Kimura, with the theme song being 'Evanescence - My Immortal', I reckon it would suit it... what do you think? ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Sure, New members are always welcome :). That sounds cool Optic :)

I dont even know where i put my Origin... OMG I LOST IT. AGAIN.

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
Well, I finally bought the album Fallen... ^_^; Yay! And what do you know, they put the band version of My Immortal as a bonus track... Track 12... must be a late addition or something...

aaaaaa

Very cool band, babes. I recently got a DVD recording of them doing the show at Rock Am Ring. Awwwwesome live performance

Back