• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You're perfectly good over there, Mr. Classy.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Could I please get this checked?

I am thinking its too tall.. but i am unable to get an accurate measurment od the dimensions with the text. The image by itself is under 350 pixels.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Could I please get this checked?

I am thinking its too tall.. but i am unable to get an accurate measurment od the dimensions with the text. The image by itself is under 350 pixels.

Yeah a bit too high, since International Love puts it just within the limits and everything below it is over the limits. :( Plus a scroll box appears, so yeah.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Damn, though a scroll bar doesn't appear for me on Flames of Simplicity, perhaps its style. I'll have to resize the image. ;p Thankyou.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Damn, though a scroll bar doesn't appear for me on Flames of Simplicity, perhaps its style. I'll have to resize the image. ;p Thankyou.

Yeah Flames of Simplicity doesn't have the scroll bar, to make 100% sure, always check on vBulletin Default since scroll bars appear there. :)

(Your signature right now would be fine if you removed the two/three enters underneath the text!)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I just want to make sure if I wear this signature in the future...

Would this signature, shown below, exceed any limits? (especially filesize).

tumblr_lxq68iOzua1r12d1bo1_500.gif

Miss Doronjo

~insert some kind of TEXT here~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Nope, it would be within the limits actually. The .gif is just below 1MB also.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's true! But yeah you're fine hahah.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's JUST within range of the height but it's too wide because of the left and right aligned things. Align them all to one side and you should be fine.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Sig check please! :] Thank you in advance.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Taking advantage of the new width limit I notice! But yes it's fine there buddy.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Is my signature OK? I think it needs a check, as I'm not sure whether it'll look right for everyone.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Is my signature OK? I think it needs a check, as I'm not sure whether it'll look right for everyone.
We don't disable signatures that "don't look right for everyone", we disable signatures that break the rules. However just so you're aware, it looks extremely glitchy in Chrome which doesn't support your signature code as well as firefox. And it barely renders at all in most Internet Explorer browsers. Just so you know.

But this is for whether you break the rules or not. And no, you don't. Might want to check out that browser compatibility however ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back