• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 925 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hey guys. I'm back.
I was busy with school/groundings/camp ><
Sorry.
but now that it's summer, I'll be more active around here.
(Have I been replaced yet? I don't have the time to look through the pages right now.)

Regarding my graphics edit, nothing has changed from the last post, so I'll just release a (REALLY) delayed version for now.

Do not replace your original SPEE folder with this one. Copy + paste your save file into it if you want. However, I suggest you start at the beginning to experience all of the changes.

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L8B90XR4
Things to change:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
AHH! I ran into a shiny Rattata and didn't know I had to scan it with Pokedex! Damn it damn it DAMN IT! Oh well, at least it's not an 8000 chance. Also, a question. I defeated corrupted Ariados and it ran away. I'm guessing this is because I have 4 Pokemon in my party. Is there a way I can still get it or is it too late?

Also I just wanted to say this game is AMAZING! I noticed the Metal Gear sound effects. Awesome. ^_^

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
I noticed the Ariados, but when I went after graveller I also had four Pokemon in my party, still caught him...
I have not gotten lost on a Pokemon game since I was...(seven?) Can't remember when I first got Blue...I have been lost on here twice.
This is a good thing by the way.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
The ariados runs away the first time, you have to find it again in arbor forest and defeat it... again.
Has anyone played the graphics edit yet? I want some feedback :P

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I've been playing this game for hours nonstop! I noticed the Metal Gear references everywhere, I love it! The "Hideo" screen, the "Everything is monitored, and kept under control" quote came from MGS4, and the codec and ! sound effects help give the game a lovely nostalgia feeling from three places at once!

Speaking of Metal Gear, I just got to the old haunted mining town. I like Metal Gear cameos but why are Hal Emmerich, David Hayter, and Hideo Kojima's names on the tombstones? Is this a little cameo joke or are they actually dead in this game?

Last edited:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
The ariados runs away the first time, you have to find it again in arbor forest and defeat it... again.

I really enjoy the fourth generation character sprite for the hero. I notice Eevee's following sprite has been revamped, too. It looks awesome. But none of the other Evolutions look that way (except for Jolteon when it's facing down)
Will all Eevee evo's have fourth generation following sprites?
And the new Arbor Town is pretty epic, too.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Feels like it's been a while. I've been busy lately. New uni simester, not too sure of the workload Shouldn't be too much. Also released my first android app. a timezone converter, perfect for me since i don't have to do some manual time converting anymore to know what time it is in other parts of the world. also made 18c from ads. lol :)

Just doing background updates. All pokemons moves and stats have been added. yay. more refining and more rainbow tower stuff. once again updated the following eevee. (third time). As I had found you could get the eevee stuck on objects if you moved fast enough.
Now it's perfect. or-so-i-hope.

Finally got around to playing this. For a sec it felt like Chrono Trigger.

Awesome. I'd love to see some GenV in here though... If I could play with Joltik, god help me.
(Also, Silph made me tear my damn hair out. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.)
I should really play chrono trigger one day,I always hear it's a classic. Not planning to add genV either, as im not familiar with the pokemon, and it would screw up the storyline a bit (the only 4th gen ones are evolutions of early gen pokemon [leafeon, glaceon, wevile, magmotar, electivire])

Is there a way for me to play this on my phone? It's amazing and i'd like to take it with me and show people
Currently, no. It's not a rom, and RPGmaker 's source code isn't avaliable as far as I know, so can't be ported.

Yeah, I don't like the look of Magnezone either. It's okay that you don't, I personally don't like them that much either, just wondering that's all. I also like Electivile alot.
I like your style

This game totally blew my mind.
Boom

Hey guys. I'm back.
I was busy with school/groundings/camp ><
Sorry.
but now that it's summer, I'll be more active around here.
(Have I been replaced yet? I don't have the time to look through the pages right now.)

Regarding my graphics edit, nothing has changed from the last post, so I'll just release a (REALLY) delayed version for now.

Do not replace your original SPEE folder with this one. Copy + paste your save file into it if you want. However, I suggest you start at the beginning to experience all of the changes.

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L8B90XR4
Things to change:
Spoiler:
Welcome back, Nice job, downloading
!
AHH! I ran into a shiny Rattata and didn't know I had to scan it with Pokedex! Damn it damn it DAMN IT! Oh well, at least it's not an 8000 chance. Also, a question. I defeated corrupted Ariados and it ran away. I'm guessing this is because I have 4 Pokemon in my party. Is there a way I can still get it or is it too late?
Yeah, i should explain the shiny thing more. Ill probably make kris/marina explicitly tell you to scan them.
The encounter rate is high enough that you should see atleast one in your playthrough. Im adding a mechanic that allows you to further increase the encounter rate. Currently nailing down how it works.

I noticed the Ariados, but when I went after graveller I also had four Pokemon in my party, still caught him...
I have not gotten lost on a Pokemon game since I was...(seven?) Can't remember when I first got Blue...I have been lost on here twice.
This is a good thing by the way.
No, some corrupted pokemon (I think only ariados and haunter) run away the first time. Just backtrack through the forest a bit, and you'll see it again.

I've been playing this game for hours nonstop! I noticed the Metal Gear references everywhere, I love it! The "Hideo" screen, the "Everything is monitored, and kept under control" quote came from MGS4, and the codec and ! sound effects help give the game a lovely nostalgia feeling from three places at once!
Oh, yeah. I am a massive MGS fanboy (omg, cannot wait for the MGS-HD collection, with that I will have every single cannon Metal Gear game on my ps3 (ok, minus portable ops, but i have that on psp).
The storyline of SPEE originated form MGS4 AI ideas too.
EDIT: yeah, just cameos. needed names. just thought of some mgs ones.

Years
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Error not fixed

Thanks, I used RPG maker 2003. When I started the project I was using my old desktop, which has a horrible monitor that couldn't display the minimum resolution to run RMXP, so i never used it. I have a good laptop now, I tried RMXP and the new one, but found myself going back to RM2k3 due to familarity.

---
The 'RPG_RT.ini' should be in the file, It looks like a notepad file with a gear next to it.
Open it up with notepad, then just copy and paste (or type) FullPackageFlag=1

It should make it work. Tell me if it does or doesnt.

if anyone encounters errors, just post them in thread, they're all important.
I did that and the error still pops up.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
My Eevee just evolved! I'm guessing Eeveeon is supposed to have the combined abilities of all? In Pokemon Prism, The secret legendary is
Spoiler:
Just a thought.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Eeveeon doesn't have all the abilities, just basic ones.

I made it to make the basic form more useful (who actually used a normal eevee? especially with no STAB in the game) Eeveeon is an all rounder. It learns moves from each element and more, but can't learn the powerful attacks of the elements.
(eg: no hydro pump, thunder, etc)
So it's more balanced. If you're in a water route, you're gonna use an jolteon or leafeon, but if you're in an area with pokemon of different types a forest with grass and ground pokemon- rather than using a typed eevee form, it might be better to use an eeveeon to use bubble beam and fire fang to dispose of th pokemon.

Because it looks mostly like an eevee, I didn't have to replace graphics, and the name of the game stays intact.

--

If i could get graphics and premissions for it, i would probably add it as a unlockable pallet swap for eeveeon.

EDIT: @Cresta

Do you have the latest version? (Demo 6)
And what error shows up?

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I get it. Not a bad idea. Also, there's even a Metal Gear quiz!? I love you man!

Hmm, I ran into another shiny so I scanned it with the Pokedex (four times to be safe) but it didn't say anything. So I defeated it and hoped for the best. After the battle, it brought up the Pokedex screen but nothing special. I looked around my items, equipment, etc. But I couldn't figure out how to use the shiny process. Did I miss something during the battle, or is there something I have to do? Is it too late, or can I still use this? Honestly, I have NO idea how this shiny process works.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
I get it. Not a bad idea. Also, there's even a Metal Gear quiz!? I love you man!

Hmm, I ran into another shiny so I scanned it with the Pokedex (four times to be safe) but it didn't say anything. So I defeated it and hoped for the best. After the battle, it brought up the Pokedex screen but nothing special. I looked around my items, equipment, etc. But I couldn't figure out how to use the shiny process. Did I miss something during the battle, or is there something I have to do? Is it too late, or can I still use this? Honestly, I have NO idea how this shiny process works.

Yeah, the shiny system in v0.603 is an early version.

Just scan the pokemon, theres currently no notification or anything.
Once you've done that, go to oak's lab then use the PC to the left. There you can select the starter you want to "shinify"

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
One of the only problems I've managed to find ( mostly because I haven't been looking very hard. :P) is this typo. Sorry if it looks bad, I forgot to change it from jpeg. :/
Also! There is a typo at the Safari Zone, it says Genral instead of general.
And, for some reason even if I buy V-discs and Compact discs they don't work right when combining to make the proper tms, even if I have all the other ingredients. :/
Other than, that, perfect. :)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Where can I get a list of all currently obtainable corrupted Pokemon? (or otherwise obtainable) I got all Pokemon that what's-her-name lists when you call her. (I don't know her default name. I named her Soneec) I thought Soneec listed all obtainable Pokemon but after I got all the ones she listed, I ran into a corrupted Machoke. Is there a list of obtainable Pokemon including ones Soneec doesn't mention? Thanks.

DarkDoom3000

Years
One of the only problems I've managed to find ( mostly because I haven't been looking very hard. :P) is this typo. Sorry if it looks bad, I forgot to change it from jpeg. :/
Also! There is a typo at the Safari Zone, it says Genral instead of general.
And, for some reason even if I buy V-discs and Compact discs they don't work right when combining to make the proper tms, even if I have all the other ingredients. :/
Other than, that, perfect. :)
Fixed. thanks.
Yeah, some of the Tm refining is a bit buggy in v0.6 Will be fixed.

Where can I get a list of all currently obtainable corrupted Pokemon? (or otherwise obtainable) I got all Pokemon that what's-her-name lists when you call her. (I don't know her default name. I named her Soneec) I thought Soneec listed all obtainable Pokemon but after I got all the ones she listed, I ran into a corrupted Machoke. Is there a list of obtainable Pokemon including ones Soneec doesn't mention? Thanks.

Go to the guides link on my signature. then pokemon locations.

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I ran into a shiny ratatta, and when I scanned it and finally killed it, it went to my pokedex... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do after that... Any help for my next run in? :P

(Edit) Disregard this message, should've read further and I would have found out. :/
(Edit...2) Alright, found a reason for this message. How do you evolve Machoke and Kadabra?

Last edited:
Back