• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Many of DjG's hacks use Ruby ROM as a base. I think the fault comes due to this. Someone can correct me if I am wrong here.
What has Ruby to do with YAPE not working? xD
YAPE works with every Advanced ROM :D

I tried to open Skyline with YAPE, 'cause I wanted to make my Eevee evolve, but it said "unrecognized ROM". Do you know how to fix that? I really want a Jolteon.
The header of ROM is different, that's why YAPE cannot recognize the ROM.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
open it up with a program called hxd and change this

28mmd13.png
that should do it... i think

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
OMG, this is one of the best hacks ever! Can't wait for the next beta, good luck with the game and I have a question: Why some trainers, have, like: a Lv.39,38 pokemon, but their last pokemon is lv.10? :S

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Just a reminder :):

Pleaseee don't forget to add evolution stones in the next beta. Eevee-lovers like me need it baaaaaaaaaadd!

Nyways, great hack! Having played the Ruby Destiny Trilogy, I can say a new hack is a great idea!
Keep up the good work! Oh, BTW, Merry Christmas. Haha. :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I have a problem. The laptop where I usually work on the hack isn't starting anymore. That was last week ago. The only copy I have with me is a bit behind from the updated one. Zzz...

I spent a lot of time beta testing that version, and now it's *probably* gone (because the repair shop's closed because of the holidays).

I think I'll be uploading a new beta sooner or later. :\
After I'll add this request, and a few others.

Just a reminder :):

Pleaseee don't forget to add evolution stones in the next beta. Eevee-lovers like me need it baaaaaaaaaadd!

Years
I have a problem. The laptop where I usually work on the hack isn't starting anymore. That was last week ago. The only copy I have with me is a bit behind from the updated one. Zzz...

I spent a lot of time beta testing that version, and now it's *probably* gone (because the repair shop's closed because of the holidays).

I think I'll be uploading a new beta sooner or later. :\
After I'll add this request, and a few others.

Thanks! Oh, and TM's too. More power!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
New Beta Available
SendSpace | MediaFire

It's not really much. The new beta will still end in AceWood Town. As I've said, the more updated one is stuck in my laptop, where Vulcan Town was half-way done. =/
Also, this new beta has been barely tested, so please help me by reporting the bugs that you may find. Thankies~

Here's a list of the things that are with this new beta...
Spoiler:

Thanks and happy holidays~

----------

Thanks! Oh, and TM's too. More power!

I'll add those maybe in the future betas.

Years
Hope to see your Laptop fixed in future as I am still waiting for a Big update from you. Another thing: Why you changed Flamethrower's Base power. It's useless now!!!:badsmile:

Years
@DJG: Not even just Toxic in Beta 1? Oww maaan. Can't run tankish Umbreon yet. D:
But fine by me! Nice update! More power!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
It seems that if you decide to name your starter given by Joseph the game makes you name Eevee and you still have it later.So i don't think thats fixed yet.

I've only reached the first few towns but that is the only glitch i encountered till now.

Years
It seems that if you decide to name your starter given by Joseph the game makes you name Eevee and you still have it later.So i don't think thats fixed yet.

I've only reached the first few towns but that is the only glitch i encountered till now.
I never find out how that Item can be retrieved which I reported earlier in previous pages. Can you help?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I never find out how that Item can be retrieved which I reported earlier in previous pages. Can you help?

There is a way to that spot from the town to your right.

And yeah, why cut Flamethrower's power?

EDIT: Okay...I just entered Twinkle town's PC and was warped to Vulcan town.

Has this happened to anyone else?I might have the wrong ROM or something.

Last edited:

Years
Um, isn't Vulcan Town the one with the volcano event? That's past the present beta. HAHA.
Oh, yeah, why cut Flamethrower's power? That's plain sad. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back