• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
ill join of course! XD

Name: Scott Winters
Age/Rank: 14/Freshman
Genger: Male
Looks: Dirty Blonde hair, sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt, blue jeans, white and blue shoes
Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Torch, Male)
Pokeball: Pokeball with sapphire on top, and silver on bottom (metallic XD)
Personallity: Funny, caring, nice, outgoing, off the wall at times, likes almost any girl he meets and gets to know XD
Hometown: Lillycove City

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
I'm in!!

Name: Natalie (call me Nat!!)
Age/Rank: 14/Freshman
Genger:Female
Looks: 5'6", dark brown, curly hair, deep brown eyes, medium bulid, (Not skinny, not fat, right in the middle)
Starter Pokemon: Dratini
Pokeball: Great Ball (pink top, white bottom, custom made for my personality!)
Personallity: Shy at first, but outgoing with friend, a hopeless romantic, funny, kind, and always there for you
Hometown: Lillycove City

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Best rp, huh? I don't really know the plot of the first one......I guess this is just like school......yay.....

I'LL JOIN!!!! :classic:

Name: Blaze
Age/Grade/Rank: 16/sophmore
Looks: Black muscle shirt, faded blue jeans, and wears a cowboy hat. Very muscular, which makes him look older than he really is. Wears a black leather glove on each side of his hand.
Starter Pok?mon: Growlithe (Blaze [yes it's the same name as my character on purpose!], Male)
Pok?ball: Great Ball; black on top with painted flames on it.
Personailty: Very friendly, and goofs off. Looks country music, and whenever someone interupts a country song, you better be ready to argue or fight.
Hometown: Pallet Town

Edited by Psychic Thunder: Please wait untill the leader of the RP calls the start, this way newer members will not have to worry how to catch up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Man! This thread has been dead for almost 24 hours! Can I at least get my intro in? (which that is what you deleted, Psychich Thunder, it was just my intro, nothing more nothing less. I wasn't trying to start it; just trying to get ready for the start of this rp.) Oh well, that was a good intro paragraph I written. Guess I'll have to type it again when we start!

Years
Psychic thunder-just a suggestion, since there are a few members already, why don't we have like a "trainers lobby" sorta thing, where the people that have already joined, can rp (talk about classes, teachers, past experiences {That'll be interesting…} etc…) until the ac tual rp start—just a though ^.^

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Ok, that's a better idea, and Raichu Master, I didn't know, and not everyone can get to a computer 24/7. I would not like this to become a flame war, but I thought you were starting the RP, my mistake, no need to go yelling to the mod.... *anime sighs*

We can start in the 'lobby' here, for students who have arrived early

Years
hwy hey hey a school need lots of students. can i join?

name:mike
gen:male
de: little musclar, black pant, red flame going up shrit, a bigger longer brock(old one) vest, and a fishing hat with flames. a sun burn face and long to the neck brown hair
pkmn:charmander(had it before came to school)
ball:pokeball
per:a friendly person that can be a bit mean
hometown:cinnabar island is where the ship left me but came from someplace other

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Paychic Thunder sorry if I sounded like I was offended. I was just merrly sayin, that was my intro, it's all cool. And as for 24/7? I'm not on here all day, I have school, then guitar lessens, and then I ride my horses, after that I do my homework, and if I have time, I go on here. I just looked at the time of the last post, and saw it was almost 24 hours. That's all. And I don't flame...........at least.........I think I never flame............no I don't flame, at least not on perpuse.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Ok, then lets drop the subject here ^_^, I'll be the first to post ^_^
--------------------------------
Anna walked inside the large buliding, the Violet City Pok?mon Academy, it had just reopened. She looked around, nothing had changed, although it was much cleaner and larger than a year ago. She sighed, she had arrived early then the classes were supposed to start and she held a letter tightly in her hand the only words visible were I have been re-accepeted into the Academy too! Hope to see you there! and it was written in red with a weird font, most likely from an instant messanger. Anna walked over to a large lounge, a few teachers lingered there, Anna noticed one, one of her favorite teachers, but decided not to bother her and she sat down to read her letter.
"When are you going to be here?", she thought to herself.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Hmmm....I like the sound of this! May I join? If so, here are my stats:

name:Skye
gen:female
de: Skye has long blond hair held back by a purple scarf with Pokemon emblems on it. She had blue-indigo eyes, and an oval, smiling face. She stands about 5'3", is pretty fit (she practices karate), wears baggy carpernter jeans, a white tee shirt, and a grey hoodie. She wears red converse-ish sneakers.
pkmn: Agile (Pikachu)
ball:pokeball
per:a very optimistic person, and she can be a little shy at times. She's a little nervous about going to the Pokemon Academy. She doesn't know a whole lot about Pokemon, but does know enough to get into school. She is very open-minded about everything, and hopes her peers will be the same for her.
hometown: Celadon City in Kanto

I am very unfamilliar with Ruby and Sapphire, so please bear with me!! I hope you will let me join. ^_^

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I stopped in front of the large board golden gates. I peered through the bars of the gates to reveal a huge academy, that looked like an oversized mansion than a school. I doubted that this was the right place, cause I saw kids from all sizes dressed up, but not quite in uniform. 'Snobby place we got here! Is this even the right place for me?' I thought as I looked at my garments and they looked like something a person running a barn would were. I looked at the address on the side of the gate, and then to the letter in my hand. The address was the same. I took a deep breathe and straightened my cowboy hat; I opened the gates and stepped on the grounds. The path had golden pillars, with large golden pokeballs sitting on top of the pillars, along it on either side of the path. I felt uncomfortable because I felt like I stood out for the rest.'This is disgusting! Snobbs around every corner!' I thought looking around me.

When I got to the front door, it was very large and looked very expensive. I twisted the golden door knob and pushed the door open. Indeed, it did look like a mansion, with a big staircase in the middle of the hall. "Looks more like hogwarts then a pokemon academy, except it more furnished, and everything is gold and silver with a little copper here and there." I mumbled to myself as I headed toward the main office. As with everything else in the school, it's overdone in gold and is very large, I opened the door and went to the desk.

"May I help you?" The secretary said.

"Can I have my schedule?" I asked.

The secretary looked me over and said, "You must be in the wrong school."

"No, I'm not. I happen to be a very good scholar and very good pokemon trainer." I said as I noticed she was looking at my outfit.

"Not in those clothes your not! No one of this calibar dresses like that." She said.

I clinched my fist, and said, "This is what I like to wear, and no one is changing it!"

"Do you have a letter? And can I have your name?" She said.

"Here it is, and my name is Blaze." I said threwing the letter at her.

She looked over the letter, and then checked if my name was on the roll call. She finally said, "Very well, here is your schedule. But your not aloud wearing muscle shirts, it's against school policy." She handed me the schedule.

I exited the office, saying, "I don't give a **** about school policy!" I then walked to the lounge cause I noticed it was too early to go to homeroom. I saw a girl by her self (which is your character Psychic Thunder) she didn't look to snobby. So I walked over to her and said, "Hi! What's your name? My name's Blaze."

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
OOC: WOAH!!!!!! Hold off on the violance, there is no dress code at the school, think of it like a public school, but you still need acceptance
-------

Anna looked up from her letters and noticed Blaze.
"Hello, Name's Anna, I heard what was going on, and don't worry about her, never really got it through her think skull the uniform/dress code was thrown out the door before the academy closed down last year," she said, her glace switched to her letters again.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I walked up to the building, it seemed to be the place. I would have rather just skipped going to the academy, I was alredy a competent trainer, but it was either this, or a regular public school due tto overbearing parents.

I sighed, and said to myself "At least once I show my skill, I should be able to graduate early." And walked inside.

EDIT: Please excuse bad typing, 2 very large bandages on my fingers.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: hahaha, sorry it slipped, I won't get that violent again, using it for infacis on how angry he was.

IC: I smiled and said, "I wouldn't blame her for wanting to keep this school clean. Everyone else seems to be dressed up." I then took a seat and said, "What brings you to such a stuck up school like this?"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Scott yawned as he walked up to the school "Wow...finally here...cant believe it after so long! after it closed i thought id never get in this place!" Scott said as he pulled open one of the doors, it was morning, a little dark outside still, he saw two guys and a girl in the lounge "hey...i remember her!" Scott said as he saw Anna "She was a grade above me...wow..." Scott said as he did a "Brock Blush" and walked in "Wow...and i thought i was late!" Scott said as he walked in and slapped his letter on the front desk without even paying attention to the lady at the desk "Anna! Hey do ya remember me? the names Scott...ya know...from 7th grade? you were an 8th grader...ya know?" Scott asked, knowing he sounded like a complete fool.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
Anna laughed at Scott.
"Yup, I remember you," she said then she turned to Blaze. "I attending this school a year ago before the school was closed, it's just stuck up now, wasn't last year," she said to him.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"I guess I'll believe you." I sighed. "What grade are you in? 9th?" I asked as I looked at her contently. I then noticed another student in the room, 'That must be taht Scott guy that I heard.' I thought as I watched his clumpsiness with words. 'He's acting like a fool. I guess I shouldn't feel uncomfortable!' I said as I turned my attention back to Anna.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
I hope I'm not too late to join.

Name: Harry Kim
Age/Grade/Rank: 16
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes. Tends to wear a black zip-up cotton jacket over his plain white t-shirt and black shorts. Most of his materials and gear is packed in a blue backpack.
Starter Pok?mon: Bulbasaur
Pok?ball: Regular Pokeball
Personailty: Tends to be logical and friendly. Understands the importance of being prepared.
Hometown: Saffron City

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
ooc: not at all! this is just like a 'warm-up' thing until saturday XD
----------

"Yeah, I'm in 9th, but because I skipped out on two of my classes I have to take those two with the 8th graders," Anna smiled as she looked around, as if she was looking for someone.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
On her way to the 'geatest school in the universe' as her mother told her, She kept on doing different rollerblading stunts. She really didn't want to go to school where poeple are mean and snobby, but she can't disobey her mother. She sighed as she was in front of the school. She took of her rollerblades and put on her shoes. She hid her rollerblades in her backpack and went inside the school.

She went inside and walked to the secretary.

"Yes?" The secretary asked.

"Umm...here." Marina said, giving the secretary a letter.

"Thanks, here's your schedule." She said, handing her a paper.

Marina looked at her watch. "Too early..." She said, looking for a place to sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back