• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Years
Also Chicken Fingers, I can read it, but it is a bit hard. You may want to see if you can find a darker color for the words. Possibly a darker blue, Purple or Black. Possibly red. But it is up to you, just wanted to let you know. I can read it, if you decide to keep it. (It might be the Delibird layout I am using for the site atm)

I went through and experimented a bit more. Black seemed to look the best for readability, making it look nicer overall.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Evalynn von Teese
The Risqué Alcoholic

original.png

Hometown: Born in Hearthome. After dropping out of school, she moved out at 16 to Jubilife City in order to find work.

Interests and Goals:
Ever since she's moved to Jubilife, she has not hit the jackpot in the city of entertainment, and her dreams of being a burlesque performer was dashed after being turned away from every club she went. After a friend, the bartender at her favourite haunt, looked at the pitiful life she led and told her to consider becoming a trainer, and leave the sleazy world of neon signs and nightlife, Evalynn - in a twinkle of sober clarity - decided "Why the **** not?".

She was after all in need of a stable income, and a respectable occupation, and though she would never admit it, she conceded that her life was due for some major reforms - such as getting out of her alcoholism - before she ended up dying before reaching 30. She figured if she could love Pokemon as much as she loves getting wasted, she would not be the sorry floozy mess she currently was.

Family:
Evalynn spent her entire time childhood in the suburbs of Hearthome City, living with her mother, Ms Requila Jezabell, and her stepfather. Evalynn has very few memories of her biological father who walked out on them when she was barely four. Her mother works as a waitress in the day and does odd jobs in the night, some of which makes her line of work dubious to say the least. Her stepfather was a mechanic of some sort, working on bicycles or cars or something Evalynn could hardly care. They often quarreled, two tempers flaring ever so often that many a time a young Evalynn would hide in her closet to escape the noise. When she was physically blessed by puberty, her stepfather's wrath was soon channeled towards her and Evalynn at the age of 13, became a vessel to contain the boiling heat.

Strengths:
Blessed with all the proportions and attributes that would make a man grow, Evalynn is a seductress and a professional one at that, equipped with deep knowledge of the opposite sex as well as self-defense skills (such as knowing how low she should hit). She can also be quite foxy if she wants, able to charm the pockets off a man. Having had to fend for herself at a young age, Evalynn knows how to survive in a world where laws and morality do not exist.

Weaknesses:
Evalynn has a liver made of iron (which is possibly coated with platinum). She seems to always have an endless stream of alcohol flowing down her throat, and even if she doesn't have any liquor on her, you can bet that she'll be at a nearby bar. Sobriety comes in flashes for her, even in daylight, as she staggers through a fog of past nights. Her inebriation not only clouds her judgment and prevents her from making ideal choices, but also contributes in her bluntness in speech and mannerisms.

Evalynn is also a hedonist by nature, constantly seeking pleasure to fill up the void in her life. She treats her body like a tool to fulfill her worldly desires and very often behaves in a manner that would make old ladies slap her on the wrist with a holy book (though she would love the pain.) She is often impatient and impulsive and will charge headfirst into situations, without pausing to stock of everything.

Starter pokemon:
minccino.gif

Velvet the Minccino (F) | Cute Charm
{Pound, Baby Doll Eyes, DoubleSlap, Tickle}​

Last edited:
Years
Ice Goddess is accepted. As amusing as I find it though, you should probably change her last name to something a bit more subtle.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
@ Chicken Finger, yeah I can read it 10 times easier with the black text now and it does still look really nice.

I plan to change the age of my character again to make him 19 or 20. Might got with 19 since it is an age that is usually forgotten about Lol. Staying at 17.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
IC post 1 done, waiting on GM decision on the capture attempt for a Timburr who shall be named Dirk. Putting it out there right now. Prepare your bodies :P

Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Riker Anthony Lynch

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance: 6 foot tall, blonde hair, hazel eyes rather well built for his age, is usually seen wearing tight black skinny jeans a white tank top with a black leather jacket over the top of it as well as combat boots. He always carries a leather bag that his dad gave him.

Goals and interests: Riker's main goal from ever since his father failed to beat the Elite Four and become the champion of Sinnoh. His main interest is caring for his pokemon as well as trying to figure out how to unlock their full potential. Apart from this he loves reading up on Sinnoh mythology and really looks up to Cynthia as his inspiration for wanting to truly understand Sinnoh's legendary pokemon of time space and the distortion world.

Personality: Riker was known for being the happy go lucky boy in Solaceon with a passion for mythology and unlocking the potential of pokemon. He has a good yet slightly more ironic and sarcastic sense of humor even though he may be seen as more introverted to other people that do not know him very well. However even with this introversion he is well liked by many that he meets due to being very easy-going but also determined and loyal to his friends and to his pokemon.

Family: Riker grew up in Solaceon town with his mother, father, three younger brothers and his younger sister. When he was fifteen he was given Sammi the Oshawott. He does however have the weakness of not always making the right choices in battle which meant that he would lose more than he would win. However he is loved by his siblings because of his loyalty to them and the fact that he shows them how to be with pokemon in the right way and how to treat them even when things get rough.

Strengths:
Loyal: Riker will always stay by his friends and pokemons side no matter what the cost
Determined: Riker always strives to be better, this was fueled from losing to his rival the first time they battled
A good role model: Being the eldest of five children, Riker has always wanted to show his siblings how they should act around others and how to be with pokemon

Weaknesses:
He sometimes makes the wrong choices in battles, he can at times lose more than he wins
Shy: Riker often need some time to become used to new people
Riker sometimes seems to have a better relationship with his pokemon instead of actual people

Partner: Oshawott
Nickname: Sammi (Male)
Personality: Often shy around new people
Lvl: 8
Moves: Water Gun, Ice Beam, Razor Shell, Surf

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
gimmepie said:
Just for clarification...

...how would the Pokedex work in this roleplay? Do registered Trainers automatically receive one, or are they only distributed to specific Trainers (like in D/P/PLT)?

Years

Tyrone Moniz

Name: Tyrone "Ty" Moniz

Hometown: Solaceon

Appearance: He has dark, brown hair which he keeps relatively long so that it always reaches below his eyebrows. He tends to keep it pushed back out of his face, with the exception of a few tufts of his bangs that manage to slip out of his hat. He has soft, gray eyes and always wears glasses, although they're only used for reading. He is almost always dressed up in a button-up shirt and vest. However, he always wears a tie, sometimes a traditional tie and sometimes a bow-tie.

Interests and Goals: Although he loves battling, he mostly does it to try to one-up his twin brother. He loves to compete, often turning everything into a competition when his brother is involved. While he does many things, his one true passion is photography. He dreams of not only completing the pokedex, but to take a picture of every pokemon as well. His goal is to keep a journal of every pokemon and trainer he meets, complete with a description of each encounter and a photograph to remember them by.

Family: He grew up with his two parents and his twin brother. The two were practically inseparable as kids, and even now they still tend to stick together given the chance. Although he often competes with his brother to be the best at practically everything, they incredibly close and will do absolutely anything for each other.

Strengths:

Curious- He loves to dissect every situation. He needs to know why, how, and what's going on. He loves a mystery and always follows things through to the end. Unless, of course, another mystery comes along and interrupts him.

Calm- He is incredibly calm, especially in stressful situations. He needs to be, considering his passion is photography. Holding the camera still takes real skill.

Competitive- Years of competing with his brother has taught him a thing or two about competition. He excels at ignoring smack-talk and one-upping people when they are trying to show off.

Observant- Years of photography has taught him to notice the small things around him. He could notice a pokemon's movement from across a field.

Weaknesses:

Scared of the dark- While it may seem cliche, he is deathly afraid of the dark. Being in a dark space, or just walking through a city at night makes him extremely nervous and skittish.

Nonathletic- Simply put: he hates exercise. Any mention of running or push-ups makes him cringe. Even a small child could probably run faster than him.

Overly-Happy- He tends to always be way too peppy. Most people find his enthusiasm a bit overwhelming and because of that, he has few friends.

Oblivious- Although, he considers everyone his friend, no matter how mean they may be to him. Which tends to just get him into more trouble, as they think he is purposely trying to aggravate them. He tends not to notice when people get angry at him. He never knows when to stop.

Starter pokemon: Scatterbug (male) "Bugsy"
scatterbug.gif

String Shot
Tackle
Stun Spore
Bug Bite
Poison Powder
Stun Spore

Years
Cheshire Cat and Wizardman11 are accepted.

I'm going to need a little bit more detail from Lrachelr5 before acceptance though.

To answer any pokedex questions, whether you want to have one or not is up to you. Just assume they're readily available to new trainers.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Posted my Attempt to catch Lotad. Not sure if i should make the Wild theme i used for this first battle my theme for all wild battles.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Chapter 2 is up. Attempt on Bagon Dirk was made. Pie, your verdict if you please :3

Years
Gelius' capture failed. The Lotad probably needs to take a bit more damage.
Aidan's capture was a success.
Aeternum's capture was a success.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Everyone is catching a pokemon and I am just standing here with my Litleo, being picky at what I want to catch. Although a HootHoot may be good choice. It will probably take me forever to get a full team lol.

Years
Everyone is catching a pokemon and I am just standing here with my Litleo, being picky at what I want to catch. Although a HootHoot may be good choice. It will probably take me forever to get a full team lol.

I wouldn't worry, I haven't even posted yet lol.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Second Try on Lotad. This time, it will provide some laughs, so i hope you have popcorn.

Back