• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenic Productions

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Scenic Productions

making things ~pretty~ since '69

Introduction:

This is a hacking team and in no way is the team that is involved in my hack. If you're involved in my hack, you can apply here and are likely to be accepted but you're not automatically in this team unless you've applied. This is a hacking team, not an actual team for a singular hack, basically. So, I guess we're aiming to create hacks of a standard that is particularly good. If you're in the team you don't have to help out in every project, but it'd be nice if you did. You're not only coming here to help others, but you're coming here to be helped yourself. If you were once in the team and are wondering why you're not in it now then I suggest you just simply reapply as I've remove everyone because I'm unsure as to if they want to be in the team anymore.

Current Team:

• Manipulation → Founder: Mapping, Scripting, Graphics, Tile Inserting, Basic ASM, Palette Editing, Hex Editing
  • girdialkia → Music Composing
  • DrFuji → Mapping, Tile Inserting
  • Spherical Ice → Scripting, Spriting

Projects:

• Pokémon Sienna
sienna2-3.png
sienna3-3.png
sienna12-2.png

Open Positions:

• ASM Hacking
  • Mapping (Limited)
  • Scripting (Limited)
  • Graphic Inserting
  • Spriters
  • Music Composers/Inserters
  • Story Designers/Idealists

Application Form:

IM Address: A MSN handle is preferred.
Name: Username or any alias'.

Position:
Self-Explanatory.
Proof of Work:
Leave it in spoilers, please.

Last edited:

Logan

Years
IM Address: [email protected]
Name: DrFuji/ Dez
Position: Mapper and tile inserting
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:
I can't reject my resident slave mapper, now, can I? You're accepted. :)

Name: giradialkia/Gira. (I'd prefer to keep my real name private. :P)

Position:
Music Composer
Proof of Work:
Attached.
You're only accepted because you're Irish and this team and be perceived as ~multicultural~; oh, and you're a damn good composer too. Accepted.

Name: Flygon/AltariaKing
Position: Mapper, Tile Inserter, Spriter
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:
I'm not a big fan of your mapping, it doesn't suit the style that I prefer. Like your mapping I'm not a huge fan of your spriting, except the Ditto, so you're going to need to provide more proofs on those fronts. Your tile inserting is exquisite but I can't accept you solely on that. Pending.

Years

Name: Spherical Ice, or my real name, Haroun.

Position:
Scripter, Spriter
Proof of Work:
Scripting:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spriting:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Name: Countryemo / CE / Travis
Position: Possiple Mapper / Idealist:Story /Tile Insertation-also Im willing to also try sprites. Havent got a chance yet.
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Also even if they are easy, I would be happy to whip up a basic talk script whemever, the only other one I know is flags to a point. _Still Learning

Logan

Years

Name: Spherical Ice, or my real name, Haroun.

Position:
Scripter, Spriter
Proof of Work:
Scripting:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spriting:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Accepted... not much else to say here.

Name: Countryemo / CE / Travis
Position: Possiple Mapper / Idealist:Story /Tile Insertation-also Im willing to also try sprites. Havent got a chance yet.
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Also even if they are easy, I would be happy to whip up a basic talk script whemever, the only other one I know is flags to a point. _Still Learning
You're going to need proof because it's a necessity.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
IM Address: uh, [email protected], but my MSN is kinda broken...so shadowlakitu on Skype if that's possible.
Name: Ninja Caterpie, NC, etc.
Position: Mapping, ofc. Music inserting if you'll let. Uhm, I think tile and world-map inserting were also part of my "repertoire", but the latter more for RSE.
Proof of Work: Haven't really done much recent mapping, but...uh... you know me? :D my internet is really dodgy right now (images are D<) so if you need proof, tell me and I'll "attempt" to give it to you.

Back