• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Truths and a Lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Um, just did a cursory glance over your tumblr and didn't see any screenshots so I would say 3.

It is two. I have too many favorites.

1. I found PC by following a link for a hack game
2. I hate Magikarp
3. My first pokemon to be captured in Pokemon Blue was a Pikachu

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
The third choice. And for my second post, you're false yet again!

1. My most hated course of "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+" is the C1 area.
2. I like the Nagoya level of "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+".
3. Hakone is my most hated course of "Wangan MidnightShine Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+".

Years
Um, just did a cursory glance over your tumblr and didn't see any screenshots so I would say 3.

False. My first avatar was not Oshawott but it was Hilda (the female protagonist from Pokemon Black and White)

As for RGOF, I'd say 1.

Which is false about me? (These are all conspiracies)

1. I get treated differently when I genderbend
2. People think I am "mad as hell"
3. I'm good at being invisible

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
3. And you are totally right! I do hate C1, but not as much as I hate Hakone!

1. I have been the king of Nagoya in "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+" for at least once.
2. I am never chosen as the first Class President (at least that's what I remember).
3. I (almost) always sleep through my school's Chinese class.

Years
Um... 2?

Also, it the first one. I played Pokemon Blue a few years after Pokemon Yellow (so you can tell how long it was before I even gained a Blue version) and I did catch a Pikachu as my first pokemon on my first run through (not counting receiving starters, of course).

1. I restarted coming back to PC after over a year of hiatus when I wanted to join a challenge
2. I love memes (especially pokemon ones)
3. I have never traded on any pokemon game except through an emulator or through the cable for gameboy/color.

Years
Definitely number 3.

Now, which is false about me? (This one's all about supporter perks!)

1. I wanted to be a supporter for a blog
2. I wanted to be a supporter for bigger avatars
3. I wanted to be a supporter for custom profile backgrounds

Years
Actually no, it was #1. I seriously have never gotten into trading through a DS. Don't know why, I just dislike the idea.

Is it..... 3? Custom backgrounds sound nifty.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Where's your truth and lie? For sure, your guess was false again! Number 1 was truly the lie. I've never even been a king of anything in that exact game!

1. "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+" is pretty much the only thing that I play in an arcade.
2. I just started using Skype.
3. I'm always on Twitter.

Years
I guess 2, I heard no evidence of you being on Skype.

Now, which of these facts about me is false? (This time it's to do with where I'm active on PC)

1. I am active in Emulation
2. I am active in Pokemon Clubs
3. I am active in New Users/Welcome

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Number 1. You never do that. And you are false! I just started using it about 15 minutes ago!

1. I have a Logitech keyboard.
2. I've been in a camping site before.
3. I have a Sharp Aquos TV as my monitor.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Probably 2, since 1 and 3 are about computers.

1. I'm a typical Chinese who's very good in Math and all that very complicated stuff.
2. I'm am very skinny.
3. I'm going to Japan in December, during my School Holidays.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Probably 1. There aren't a lot of Asians here. And you, sir are false! I have been camping before...I DO have a Sharp Aquos as my monitor...but I don't have a Logitech keyboard, nor do I have its webcams (don't even have one), headsets (using CREATIVE's headsets) and the like, but I do have an M100 by Logitech...a bread-and-butter mouse by Logitech. Pretty basic.

1. My DSi XL has pictures of food in them.
2. I like Indonesian artists more than English or Korean artists.
3. I tend to use "Credit to...!" to credit something, especially in signatures. (You'd know if you're a member of BMGf and have seen me before.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
True my friend! Never ever good in Maths and all those complicated stuff. But I am Chinese, so you are partly correct, partly wrong.
And I think the truth is Option 2, I hope your very patriotic to Indonesia. If not, tak boleh tahan lu. :D

And for the Two Truths and a Lie.

1. I go to my grandparent's house almost everyday.
2. I own a 3DS.
3. I never used Skype.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
You mean "lie"? But if you'd say that as a truth, false. Only my friends like Indonesian artists, and those people aren't the boys, they're the girls...they seriously admire one boyband of Indonesia...and only that one. All of my boy friends (separating so "boy" would be a referencing word) HATE any Indonesian artist. For me, I'd be following their footsteps, but in truth, they're decent. -.-

1. I'm a person that admires Yuzo Koshiro's work...but only for a specific series.
2. I don't like trance music.
3. I'm going to get Black 2.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
The second one. Nobody likes Magikarp, unless if you're talking about meme makers, because they can make a living out of that one Pokemon. Plus, why would your father like Pokemon?

Actually, it was #3. I use the fire type starter. My dad actually only likes Magikarp. He doesn't like Pokemon in general, but he likes Magikarp.

Anyways:
I think #2 is a lie.

1. My favorite legendary is Mewtwo.
2. I have a level 100 Luxray, named Axel.
3. I lost a shiny because a computer trainer ko'd it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Exactly! Trance music is a part of "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+" and I like the video game because of the music, so there's no way I'd hate trance music!

3. Pretty unlikely to happen.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Alright i'll give an easy one:

1)I've lost two shinies because i forgot to save.
2)My favorite Pokémon is Blaziken.
3)I've seen all the Pokémon movies.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Probably 3. I forgot the truths and the one lie on top of your post...sorry!

1. My favorite "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3, 3DX & 3DX+" song is Phantom of Blue, the 20th song. And there are more!
2. My favorite "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 1 & 2" songs are Overdrive Neurotransmitters, Stream of Tears (more tranced remix) & Stream of Tears.
3. My favorite Pokemon isn't an antagonist of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness and Explorers of Sky, but he is a protagonist once he recovers from his berserk state.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
wow didnt think anyone one get that #3

Actually, number 3 was true. Number 2 was false.

#2 is a lie.

1. My 6th Non Spin-off game was Pokemon White 2.
2. I named all my Pokemon in Pokemon White 2.
3. I caught 1 Pokemon before going into Castelia City (In White 2).

The bold are parts that you need to note.

Years
I guess it may have been 2.

Now, which is false about me? (This is to do with my supporter life)

1. I had an Oshawott avatar at the time I was granted T4 Supporter
2. My profile design at the time I became T5 Supporter was a night sky
3. I had a profile pic of Colress at the time of becoming T4 Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back