• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Origins (OOC)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Rika. You gotz it girl! I was busy yesterday -trees are needy T3T- and I couldn't get much progress don eBUT BUT BUT it's raining outside and since I don't have an umbrella for actually going out and Singing in the Rain I will pretty much do most of my SU now, I hope :3

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Haha, well, I come back here after being absent some time and what do I find? A new RP from you, Red! As you know how much I enjoy your RPs, it should come as no surprise that I would like to reserve a spot for this one if it isn't too much trouble, that is. Specifically, I'd like to reserve the spot for "CREATIVE", thank you.

Chalifoux

Years
@Mammoth. Rika stated that it was either a CREATIVE player or a DREAMY player but not both [same with the keyword above]. But if you want to join this RP so much, I can withdraw my reservation and let you take the spot :3

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@EliteBeats: Oh, it was either or? Gee, good reading comprehension skills you've got there, Mammoth. Well, in that case, please disregard me. You shouldn't withdraw your reservation, I'd feel super bad about that, haha. Nah, I'll try to find another RP to join up then!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
EB noo! As much as I adore this northern manlyman (var har du tagit vägen? har inte sett dig på evigheter känns det som :p ), I also adore you.

But yeah:

he chose one person from each of the five fitting keyword categories below.

one person from each of the five fitting keyword categories

each of the five

five

I'll let you know if (god forbid!) some RPer drops out though! There'll be opportunities to join in, in that case.

EDIT: @ Doronjo - nice! I could really picture her appearance before me. The only problem I have is that you say she's living in Celadon City. Bill wouldn't have asked kids from Celadon to join him. He only asked kids from Pewter. So maybe you could have them moving to Pewter at some point?

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Actually that's the gender I was shooting for. As for my app, I'll go ahead and change it. His parents wanted a country estate out that way, and it's pretty logical that it's near Pewter City, because the real estate at the coast is pretty darn good indeed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@ Cosmic, that sounds good.

@ Doronjo, you are accepted!

447.gif

Riolu
Lv 5
- Quick Attack
- Endure
- Counter
- Bullet Punch

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@ Cirrus - wonderfully written SU. You are accepted!

619.gif

Mienfoo
Lv 5
- Pound
- Meditate
- Vital Throw

@ EB - Finish it soon and it'll be alright :3 I doubt everyone will post super fast anyways.... or?

EDIT: the first IC post is up! Feel free to start posting, accepted players.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Holy crap, sorry for still not being done with my Su, Rika. I literally did 12 different signatures in less than 48 hours xD And that kind of dried me up in the idea department :p BUT I'm done and will get to SU business ASAP!

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Posting sometime tomorrow, hopefully after Suzanne makes a response to Lucas. If that doesn't happen, well... I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO WATCH WHILE YOU PEOPLE TALK IT OUT then approach or something like that yeah ok. (I'd still post, I just wouldn't talk.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
There is no need to hurry with your first posts at this point, at least not until EB's SU is finished ^^ But a little conversation between the characters is totally good!

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
This Adrian Draegar guy sounds like Lingwei's favourite type of person to beat up :D So condescending!

Okay on a slightly more serious note, @Cosmic Fury, did you have Adrian fail to notice Bill on purpose? Because he went into the Pokemart and all (and so did you! In fact, you went in after he did). If so, 'grats and good job. If not, you might want to take that into account - or pretend that you did and had your character intentionally fail to notice. We won't know either way! I was kind of confused when reading your post, so...

Back