• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm trying to make a pokemon game

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2006
But i miss all scripts for RMXP, i need fuctioning scripts with functional battles, etc. HELP ME GET ALL SCRIPTS I NEED! PLEASE CREDITS WILL GOTO THOSE WHO HELP ME!:(

QFred

Behold...
Years
Do you even know how to use RMXP?

To scripts, download Blizzy's StarterKitt and you'll have a good base! You'll have to know how to code, if not, the StarterKitt won't help very much!!

If you really need help, go to RMXP forums... There are some scripts you can mix to use on your game!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
yes ad this should go on the help/request thread (read the rules first..). Besides you can't expect for everyone to do everything for you, no one here has the battle codes finished yet except for Boodasack but he uses Sphere, not RPG Maker XP and I doubt he's gonna give them to you.

If you want just to make events and story then you should think about rom hacking and not game making.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2006
I know how to use RMXp, i made 50 games with that already. And i'm working on a project right now. Already it has 300 maps and thousands of events. Oh, i tried the starterkit, but i need a fully functional battle system, and i also don't want to use small screens as that. I want a basic RMXP screen with everything, not that starterkit.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Make your own then...someone who has made 50 games with it should have no problem with RGSS.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2006
TheAbsol said:
Make your own then...someone who has made 50 games with it should have no problem with RGSS.

Well, i do not know Ruby. I just use other peoples scripts, and give credit.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
PLease dont make a thread for asking help do this in the help and request thread. If you need to know how to make a game look at some tuts.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
yes, and if you you want to make your own game you should learn ruby scripting and not use other peoples stuff. Besides, there isn't any battle system completely functional yet for RPG Maker XP.

Back