• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
he said only pokemon appear on routes if they did in Gold. If they didn't appear on that route in gold, they won't appear in this game on that route.

Craver

I'm From WAH!
Years
Che Carlos!
Why not better an other simple idea, for example an Racer Bike.
Tomorrow, maybe, i'll show you the images of this possible game. Of course, i'f you like.
=D

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2008
OMG! Best game ever!!!! Only one problem. shiny gold X is to easy :(((( All my people are at lv 100, and i have over 130 pokemon.Make it really hard XD!!!!!!! and its sooo short grrr, i love it hurry up and finish it or ill kill you!!! ><

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
OMG! Best game ever!!!! Only one problem. shiny gold X is to easy :( All my people are at lv 100, and i have over 130 pokemon.Make it really hard XD!!!!!!! and its sooo short grrr, i love it hurry up and finish it or ill kill you!!! ><

You can't force a hacker to speed up his/her's work. And, SGX is easy? Ur jokin' right? LV.100 Pokemon? You must have cheated.
Comments about Magnius' video: Very Good, just like before!!
@NomadSPG The music from Clonex's and Magnius' music will be added to SGX.

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Great hack everyone still loves it, when will beta 6 come out Zel? plz reply.

banner1.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2008
Woah, I remember seeing this thread in like 2004 or something. I might download the beta later. It looks great so far.

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
I like this idea.

Thnx, I was figuring it out and realised that something is possible in a way that doesn't involve a time-based flag. If, and mean IF, it works, it is also possible to do some time-based events if a person made that ammount of steps.

Excellent idea!But 50.000 steps would be far too much!Maybe make it 15.000?So the cycle wouldn't be that rare.Anyway thumbs up for the idea!

it was just an example, but thnx for the thumbs up :P

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
WIP of my GSC Kanto Battle Theme Remix. It is actually a lot different than the one used in RBY and Fire Red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y7TWVwH3TE

The Gym Theme for Kanto in GSC is also slightly different and I'll probably remix that too.

The very first part, when you hear: C;B;Bes - C;D;Cis;C;B.
Spoiler:

I thinks it's way too loud! (well, the instrument playing that part is too loud)
When I played pokemon Gold I remember a more faster part at the beginning(which in your remix I hear very soft)
I think you should make that part a bit Louder, and leave the slower part more in the backgroud.

(If you know what I mean.)

Wish you luck with all your next sound work!

-Pizzakoe-

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2015
how can I catch entei

I have a question where can I catch entei in the wild ?
and how can I see him ?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I like the idea for the new minigame.
Also, DJharm, after releasing him from burned tower, you'll find him randomly in a route on Johto, actually, you'll see its sprite. Talk to it and then you'll battle, I think XD

Years
The gsc wild battle theme will be better if it had more instruments (obviously it's a wip). I have no complaints for the others except for colnex25's gsc champion battle theme because it should be low pitched (hope that's not off topic but's it's going to be in SG).

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
yo zel, so hows the hackin goin, and anyways although its better to improve the sound quality of the game music ofcourse that would make it a better game, but still since the hack is in the beta stage, maybe u would want to consintrate on somethin else n leave it till the end, do u consider puttin a day night system in the game?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yo zel, so hows the hackin goin, and anyways although its better to improve the sound quality of the game music ofcourse that would make it a better game, but still since the hack is in the beta stage, maybe u would want to consintrate on somethin else n leave it till the end, do u consider puttin a day night system in the game?

ahem...

About that discussion...

And, not like I'm gonna get into a discussion about what happens with music and all that stuff. To stop the whole topic let's just leave it at a "we'll keep improving them" and that's it, OK?

anyways, I agree having a day/night system would be cool.

Emoney

chingon de chingones
Years
how come i cant find the 3 dog things ive been looking for them for days now can they even be found in this beta?
oh but this is the best pokemon game ive played nice job!!!!

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
I discovered something akward while playing today, I have a vs. seeker, and I'm playing beta 5.....

Back