• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Hm.. Well if you need for me something just say, i've got nothing to do

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Well since you asked me to post it, here it is...the card summoning I'm gonna do properly later, just wanted to do a quick edit because I'm too lazy to draw the hair in different poses with regards to using the HM stuff yet.
LittleYugiPokemanz-4.png

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Thanks pokedude565 and DarthWaffles! ^^
Praise is always nice; I still need at least one scripter before I even think about starting... and Spriters are still very important, so if you can sprite, please join the team!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Praise and support is always good in a rom hack, by the way do you have any ideas towards the systems yet Sam?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean... do you mean do I have any ideas on how to do the Features I've listed on my first post? If so, yes. If you mean something else, explain Sushi-boy. :P

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hey This hack sounds awesome. I have a suggestion.
You know how in firered you go to different islands and In R/S/E versions you go to battle tower.
Why don't you include Jaden from Yu Gi Oh Gx and include the 3 Sacred Beast as Legendaries too.

Years
This sounds awesome. My two favorite things Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon. I have a quick idea. There could be items like equip cards to strengthen your monsters. If I am correct this is based on capsule monsters. The elite four could be replaced with **SPOILER** Alexander the great and his followers **END SPOILER**. Pokeballs can be capsules. Great idea, by the way!

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Hey This hack sounds awesome. I have a suggestion.
You know how in firered you go to different islands and In R/S/E versions you go to battle tower.
Why don't you include Jaden from Yu Gi Oh Gx and include the 3 Sacred Beast as Legendaries too.

Thanks. Suggestions are always nice. I'll consider that; we'll see how much room we have once we've finished the mapping process.

This sounds awesome. My two favorite things Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon. I have a quick idea. There could be items like equip cards to strengthen your monsters. If I am correct this is based on capsule monsters. The elite four could be replaced with **SPOILER** Alexander the great and his followers **END SPOILER**. Pokeballs can be capsules. Great idea, by the way!

Another suggestion, my lucky day =]
That sounds like what I was thinking of doing... but I'll make them quite rare, like Fire Stones etc. as it's hardly fair for someone to go "I power it up with Axe of Despair; I pw you".
And the E4 idea... :P
Spoiler:

Pokeballs won't be replaced with capsules, but instead the Millenium Rod. You should realise that this is based on the final season of Yugioh =D
Thanks for the support! :D

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Well If One of the Starter's were like a bad kind of guy like Pegasus, I would use Cards instead of Pokeballs since Pegasus stole Grandpa Muto's Soul and a few others. Oh And I got another idea rofl.
You know how in R/S/E versions To unlock the Regi's you read this braille thingy. What if you replace the Braille with Hieroglyphics. That would be awesome.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Well If One of the Starter's were like a bad kind of guy like Pegasus, I would use Cards instead of Pokeballs since Pegasus stole Grandpa Muto's Soul and a few others. Oh And I got another idea rofl.
You know how in R/S/E versions To unlock the Regi's you read this braille thingy. What if you replace the Braille with Hieroglyphics. That would be awesome.

Errmm... have you seen the last season of Yugioh? :\
They summon real monsters to fight, hence how I'll use Pokemon-battlestyle for them to battle.

That last idea is awesome, I could use that to capture Exodia :)

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
LOL. capturing Exodia. Jus tlike the Yu Gi Oh Series. Where Pegasus drew the monster and they turned into cards. For the Exodia Idea Would you have to Capture 5 pieces of Exodia. Oh and another thing if your including Exodia you should include Necros or that 1800atk Exodia thing. You should make the evil team use it and you get a chance to capture it. I think I saw the last season of Yu-Gi-Oh. Was it the one where YuGi was in the past or something and Yugi's friends go there and help him and Kaiba is like his bestfriend and he battles Bakurya.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
LOL. capturing Exodia. Jus tlike the Yu Gi Oh Series. Where Pegasus drew the monster and they turned into cards. For the Exodia Idea Would you have to Capture 5 pieces of Exodia. Oh and another thing if your including Exodia you should include Necros or that 1800atk Exodia thing. You should make the evil team use it and you get a chance to capture it. I think I saw the last season of Yu-Gi-Oh. Was it the one where YuGi was in the past or something and Yugi's friends go there and help him and Kaiba is like his bestfriend and he battles Bakurya.

Yeah, that's right. And the battle using real monsters by using Millenium Items to capture and summon them.
And yes, you'd have to capture all 5 pieces of Exodia (similar to Regirock/Ice/Steel) and then go to a cave (Like Regigigas) and then use the Millenium Scale to get Exodia to appear. (You'll lose your 5 pieces after that, though)

Necros idea is good, I'll discuss it with my team; when I get more people/a full team.

Years
I've decided I will script for this hack, but only if I'm not the only scripter...
I won't be the main scripter, but I will help.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hey I can be An Idealist :D Lolol I Still have my Yu-Gi-Oh Cards and Been watching Yu-Gi-Oh since the beginning.

Years
Alright, for some reason I was thinking the capsule monsters sub-arch. Your idea is a lot better. I have wanted to do something like this. I have nowhere near the skill to do it. Is each monster going to have several attacks? Like Dark Magician could have "Dark Magic" attack, "Magical Hats" defensive move.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
This is cool man!
I'll be ur beta tester...I didnt beta test for a month or 2 already...boring...no beta test..

anyways, I'll also be your banner maker....bye

*making banner*
*done with banner making*

Hey Faint,

Here's the banner I made for this hack: Hope u like it.!
yugioh.png

Remove ' after IMG and before /IMG
[IMG']http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/lmg666/yugioh.png['/IMG]

Last edited:

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
wow this is a great hack ... i like yu-gi-oh
but if you really want it to feel like yu-gi-oh you will have to make all new attacks among other countless things ...
this will take a lot of time to make ...
good luck

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
I've decided I will script for this hack, but only if I'm not the only scripter...
I won't be the main scripter, but I will help.

Thanks for the help, I'll add you to the team as a Scripter; we still have to find a main one, though.

Alright, for some reason I was thinking the capsule monsters sub-arch. Your idea is a lot better. I have wanted to do something like this. I have nowhere near the skill to do it. Is each monster going to have several attacks? Like Dark Magician could have "Dark Magic" attack, "Magical Hats" defensive move.

Yes, each monster will have their own unique attacks. Of course, certain monsters will have exceptions.

This is cool man!
I'll be ur beta tester...I didnt beta test for a month or 2 already...boring...no beta test..

anyways, I'll also be your banner maker....bye

*making banner*
*done with banner making*

Hey Faint,

Here's the banner I made for this hack: Hope u like it.!
yugioh.png

Remove ' after IMG and before /IMG

Sure, you can Beta Test.
And thanks for the banner! Support is awesome, thanks again!

wow this is a great hack ... i like yu-gi-oh
but if you really want it to feel like yu-gi-oh you will have to make all new attacks among other countless things ...
this will take a lot of time to make ...
good luck

Thanks for the support.

I'll extend my reply later; I'm late for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back