• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Elendil
Yeah. T:
At first we figured that the cat might have just escaped. But the previous owner never made an effort to get him back, so I assume it was intentional.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's really quite sad when you see those commercials on TV showing animal abuse. They do such a good job of spreading pity. :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Those ads tick me off; they obviously are trying to take advantage of soft-hearted people. T:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't seen one in ages, tbh.

Long ads get on my nerves, as well.
A while ago, my mother was was annoyed by how long a commercial she was watching was. Then she realized she was watching an infomercial. [:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think someone in my family got a ripoff version and it sucks. Why?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
When I was younger I lovedwatching infomercials.

shamwow-face-swap.jpg

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
long commercials... OH GOD, THE HORROR!

I hate those ones that are so long it takes up the whole 2 minutes of commercial time!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
images

Post ALL the face swaps!

@Dipu
Yeah. x: I usually find them to be funny but that one just creeps me out. My dreams are weird enough without that faceswap haha. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back