• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokemon (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
randommj.png

Kept the concept intact, but tried to simplify and clarify it with more curved lining and reduced overlap.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
randommj.png

Kept the concept intact, but tried to simplify and clarify it with more curved lining and reduced overlap.

Much, much better. The original's anatomy was physically painful...

WGj7O26.png

- Fixed the left arm
- Added feet

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
fQgistV.png

some shading and i fixed some errors like his head.
we need to do something for arms. i mean it looks like "hello i have arms right here"

Years
  • PA
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
made the wings bigger, and moved it to the other side, gave him claws and made the tail green

Attachments

• fQgistV.png
    fQgistV.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 4
Years
randomdo.png

Wasn't sure how the wings fit in with the design, so I merged them with the ears, and then I added little details to the grassy neck fur.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
You are really talented, Fenneking. You've saved this design twice now. ;)

9h1c0Ug.png

- The left arm looked like cardboard. Gave it a new position and better shading.
- Added a leaf-like belly cover.
- Improved shading on the ears, arms, legs and stomach.

Years
  • PA
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
made the color fit a 16 pallet, changed the left arms position not much left to do to it tbh

Attachments

• 9h1c0Ug.png
    9h1c0Ug.png
    2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
c13bPPq.png

more shading, changed left arm's visibilty.deleted ears and tail.
please don't kill me for this :/

Years
Also remember the goal is to create a Pokemon/Fakemon. So just to forewarn people, try to keep perspectives and anatomy in the style of Pokemon. This thread has been a success so far, so loving it. Hopefully I'll be able to put all the sprites in a GIF animation seeing that the owner isn't active on PC for a month now.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Extended the outline in a weee-iird way...

4EJU3sb_zps0a01e1d5.png

By the way, I love the latest sprite, and we should really thank Fenneking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back