• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ ★ ☆ Sea Fox Trading Co. ~ DWF, Shinies, Events

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hi, I would like a DWF Shuckle(Contrary) if possible. I don't have any DWFs that you don't have. Is there perhaps something else I could give you?

I'm sure we can figure something out. Go ahead and PM me some offers.

---

Updated with lots of DWFs~

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitori

Years
Are your DWF's bred or caught?

About half and half depending on if I got them in a trade. If you have some you're interested in I can check for you. You like them in the dream balls, right?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes I do, I don't really like bred ones, not even sure why.
EDIT: Let look look so you can look.
EDIT again: I'm looking for blissey, eevee, nidoran, dratini, poliwag, carvanha, solosis, vulpix, and mawile, do you have any of those in the dreamball?

Kitori

Years
Yes I do, I don't really like bred ones, not even sure why.
EDIT: Let look look so you can look.
EDIT again: I'm looking for blissey, eevee, nidoran, dratini, poliwag, carvanha, solosis, vulpix, and mawile, do you have any of those in the dreamball?

I don't have blissey or carvhana at all yet. Unfortunately the only one I have in a dream ball is duosion (it's not found in the DW as solosis).

Kitori

Years
Oh ok, now I get it that's why mine need replaced, how about 3 for one then?

Aww, you're too nice. I'll send you two other dream ball pokes that aren't in your shop too? It'll be a surprise lol. What friend code should I add?

Kitori

Years
Hello again :) I don't see Bronzor or Cherrim on your list anywhere do you need those two? ^_^

Hello, my friend~

Bronzor is genderless so it cant pass down the DW ability in breeding... I do have one, I just don't necessarily view it as shop worthy for that reason. And while Cherrim is available in the dream world and can be female, it actually doesn't have a dream world ability different than it's in game ability. u.u; It's lame~!

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hello, my friend~

Bronzor is genderless so it cant pass down the DW ability in breeding... I do have one, I just don't necessarily view it as shop worthy for that reason. And while Cherrim is available in the dream world and can be female, it actually doesn't have a dream world ability different than it's in game ability. u.u; It's lame~!

Awh that sucks :P thats probably why I threw them into the pc and never took notice of them until I noticed they were in dreamballs, if I find anything else I'll let you know ^_^

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Ahum. I'm just here to say, I could possibly trade a Movie Event Japanese Regigigas or two for one of your Keldeo and/or Genesect. My FC's in my signature. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
omg kitori,
can i trade you a dwf togepi for your dwf sableye? it's a must have for my battle team

Kitori

Years
Ahum. I'm just here to say, I could possibly trade a Movie Event Japanese Regigigas or two for one of your Keldeo and/or Genesect. My FC's in my signature. Thanks.

Sure. Send me a PM/VM if you see me online.

omg kitori,
can i trade you a dwf togepi for your dwf sableye? it's a must have for my battle team

Uhh... I already have a dwf togepi, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
Hello! Is there any chance you'd be willing to trade a DWF Pikachu? I saw that you still need a DWF Pinsir, and I could breed one of those if you wanted it.

Back