• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Hey man, I've been looking everywhere for a DW Torchic everywhere? Could you clone me one? Thanks in advanced, I'll keep a lookout for any DW Females for you. Are there any pokemon that you need for breeding so far?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@Scruffington Sure thing! I can hook you up.

@Tman109ner I can clone you a DW Torchic. I would hold off on donating any breeders, since I'll be holding an event soon to fill in the remaining blanks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
@Scruffington Sure thing! I can hook you up.

@Tman109ner I can clone you a DW Torchic. I would hold off on donating any breeders, since I'll be holding an event soon to fill in the remaining blanks.

Alright just let me know what time it good for you since you're being so generous to begin with. There was one more I was gonna ask you to clone, could you clone the second one to get them both done in one shot or should I wait until you finish the Torchic. I really liked the VCG Larvitar. Again, thank you for the pokemon and I'll definitly keep an eye out for your event!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
4384 9840 5048 is my friend code.

EDIT: In the WFC and have to make it quick :P

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sorry about that. Got caught up in some other business with RNC. I'll head in now!

EDIT: Did it get through? If not I'm still in the WIFI room.

Last edited:

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
Years
Hi! Is this Shaymin still available?

TRU Shaymin
Lvl 50, Hasty
27/12/19/27/5/28
-Seed Flare
-Aromatherapy
-Substitute
-Energy Ball

I would really like to have it! Just name your price and I'll see if I can meet you there.

(I am waiting for a response before sharing my FC. This is just because I don't like sharing them publicly)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Yes, I do still have that! You can give me anything, I really don't care.
Message me your FC if you're not comfortable sharing it. I'll be using my Black FC.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2012
Could you please breed me a Vullaby? I don't care about it's moves or anything.

White Fc: 3225 3432 9438

THank you very much!

Last edited:

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
Years
Thank you, so much for the Zoroark and Shaymin! The Zoroark finally led me to victory against the Elite Four (I needed a Dark type to counter their Psychic pokemon). Thanks again!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I moved my Special Event to the bottom of the shop. Seems more organized this way. Hopefully I get some donations soon!

Back