• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Theme Song

Best Theme song?

• Indigo League

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Orange Island League

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Johto Journeys

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Johto League Champions

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Master Quest

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Advanced

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Advanced Challange

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Advance Battle

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Battle Frontier

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • DP

• DP Battle Dimension

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • DP Galactic Battles

• DP Sinnoh League Victors

• Black & White

• B&W Rival Destinies

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • B&W Adventures in Unova

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • XY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
1. Season 6
2. Season 3
3. Season 13
4. Season 4
5. Season 7
6. Season 5
7. Season 8
8. Season 1
9. Season 11
10. Season 12
11. Season 10
12. Season 18
13. Season 16
14. Season 15
15. Season 14
16. Season 2
17. Season 9
18. Season 17

Hoenn and Johto to me had by far the best openings. I can't really say much about Season 18 yet, I would need to hear the whole song. And then I loved Sinnoh League Victors song.

Although Unova was my third favorite saga, they had some terrible songs. I honestly should have dumped all of the with Season 17 terrible remake. I first heard 17 on youtube before if came on TV and I honesty thought it was fake. It was too fast, too short, and the singer was just terrible in it, but I think that was because it was too fast.

Originally I wanted 18 to be a remake of a johto song namely the 4th or even 5th theme, but I am glad they didn't.

Last edited:
Dont really know what is it to hate,but I think they have just become way to lazy to make a new song for Season 17,and even thought they used a Remix it was awful.And not so sure of 18 yet because the full song isnt yet out,but dont really like the one now.Ill keep Johto for the best,DP 2nd,BW 3rd,Original 4th,Hoenn 5th and XY 6th If I take the Overall result

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The Advance Battle theme is one that is stuck in my head, even without seeing an episode so yeaaaars. And then off course the original is a crowd pleaser.

Tricko

Developing Pokémon Dark Leaf
Years
No doubts..

Its Indigo league..Still people use to sing it all the time..Yesterday I was in the park and heard some guys...Singing it...its in the hearts of many..

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
Years
If we're talking about the English dub openings then all 8 of the openings that 4Kids did are the best. All of TPCi's opening barring galactic Battles & the first XY opening (but then again that's just a remix of the original.)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Of them all, I feel Advanced Battle had one of the best. Most theme songs in Pokémon anime series--Best Wishes, for example--tend to be soothing, easy to our ears. This one, however, it more loud, vibrant, and to me, it seems to do a great job at having me look forward to watching the episode they happen to be airing and whatnot (season is not active any longer, but you know).

Ruby Rose

Drinks Milk B]
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2015
My favorite theme song in pokemon is the Indigo League one. I also like the Orange Island League and the Johto Journey themes songs too but they are not just the original Pokemon theme song. Don't know which ones I dislike because I mainly watch the older episodes and have not caught up to the newer episodes of Pokemon(I'm somewhere in the the Johto Journey).

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
I love how advanced battle is the most voted, there the original is not the best and here's le proof. I voted for Advanced, Advanced challenge and Advanced Battle, mainly because they had extremely fitting themes. Plus I think those three styles of music suit pokemon really well. I'm not bashing the original to much, but it didn't really fit the series overall. Oh yeah, if you haven't totally listen to the Italian and Japanese versions of all of these.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in since a month ago.

If you wish to continue discussing what you think is the best theme song, feel free to create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back