• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Oh yeah I forgo about that to lmfao. What a weird name for a cero?
It's an epic name XP

Idk if the question I'm going to ask should be in
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Who? XD I seem to be forgetting the character you're referring to... But then again I tend to forget all the creepy ones. XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
OMG he is too creepy!!! No wonder I forgot about him. XD

Ahh I wish Bleach wasn't late this week... D= (referring to the manga)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Boring chapter seriously -____-

Spoiler:

Oh yessh Charlottes release form makes him/her/it the fourth Powerpuff Girl lmao. The name of its attacjs are hilarious as well xD.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Umm yeah... my rant is done for now. XD

EDIT:

SPOILER JUST TO BE SAFE. AND I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON... DEAL WITH IT. XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Requesting Permission to join one of the best Manga series ever. 8D
Well as you can see my avatar and signature is of the awesome Gin. (:
I only read the manga so..I won`t talk much about the anime. Other than that..I own the Bleach Wii Game. o_o; which is awesome as well..

Keiri, uh yeah.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Requesting Permission to join one of the best Manga series ever. 8D
Well as you can see my avatar and signature is of the awesome Gin. (:
I only read the manga so..I won`t talk much about the anime. Other than that..I own the Bleach Wii Game. o_o; which is awesome as well..

Keiri, uh yeah.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you shall call me by.

So, I see you like Gin? Oh I'm so smart aren't I. I like Ulquiorra, myself.

Which Bleach game is that? Or is there only one? *Trying to make this not a short post*

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Ah. Gin is one of my favourite characters. There's also..

Ulquiorra
Grimmjow
Aizen
Shinji
Starrk
Hallibel
Syazel
Byakuya
SoiFon

uh. The list can go on and on. ..

I own the one that wasn't released in japan. Bleach versus Crusade. The storyline only goes about until Nnoitora vs Kenpachi's fight. >: And only has like 25 characters including Amagai..or whoever replaced Gin as a taichou. But it's in japanese..so yeah I rarely know what I'm doing..

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yeah, Amagai is the anime-only captain of squad 3... (Geez I wish they'd hurry and show his arc in English - it's my favorite filler arc because Kira is in it a lot. XD) Kira is in my top 20 (or so) characters. XD

But my favorite characters are Momo Hinamori and Toshiro Hitsugaya. They're awesomesauce. XD

Oh, BTW Welcome to the club! I'm Min, but that's Captain Min to you. XD I'm captain of squad 10 here. (Like Shiro-chan!!) So yeah, welcome, and I hope you have fun here...

But be warned: I'm pretty anti-Gin. I'll probably always hate him unless...
Spoiler:
And it looks like that might just happen, but then again, only Kubo-sensei (and maybe his editor and/or some of his assistants and/or some of his friends and/or family) knows for sure. XD XD XD

...Aside from the fact that I hate Gin, I'm studying graphic design, and I do like how your siggy is made. I'd have used a character I actually like, but still. XD (BTW What font is that? The main one that says he's the ex-captain.)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
>.> I don't like Soifon. Ugh. =.=lll
But, these are my favorite characters...

Aizen (Obviously...)
Gin
Ulquiorra
Grimmjow
Hollow Ichigo
Tensa Zangetsu
Juushiro
Shunsui
And so on...

But, the only character I absolutely hate is Orihime. =.=;

And those animaters better make those fight scenes awesome..! Because if they don't, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind!! >=U

Last edited:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Hime is alright with me.

in the next chapter of bleach
Spoiler:

oh man. forgot to add Toshiro to my list xD. How coud I forget that. and Momo..she's alright with her kidous and all but her obsession with Aizen is...
I don't generally hate any character but if I chose one..it would be Yami. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back