• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon The Movie Game (BETA 3.1 RELEASED!)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
and the lati duo movie and the jirachi movie have the wrong names the lati one is pokemon heros ...let me fetch the titles

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
pokemon heros latios and latias and jirachi wish maker (even though the other titles sound WAY cooler)

Sam24

Sam24
Years
are you gonna add the movie diancie and the cocoon of destruction and will you be able to catch the legends?
You will be able to catch the legends but that would be more at the end of the game.
As for the "diancie and the cocoon of destruction" movie, well, right now I have my hands full with the other movies, but yeah I'll probably put it into the game. Also don't do multiple posts, next time just edit the first post.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 2/9/14

I thought I may as well show you what I'm doing with the game. So here's some screenshots based on movie 3. Tell me what you think. :)
Spoiler:

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 17/9/14
Just a small update to tell you I've finished work on movie 3 and now I'm moving onto movie 4.
Here's some more screenshots showing the rival's Johto look.
Spoiler:

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
Looking great Sam.
------------------
Can't wait for the Celebi Movie.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 1/10/14

Sup, I thought I'd update again. I've gotten the movie script for the 4th Movie and now I'm working on the game, I have a feeling this is gonna be a good one.
Also I've moved the game to version 14. Meaning certain things like battling will now be improved.
Finally, here's some more screenshots!
Spoiler:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
This game has potential just do a little retouching on sprites and itll be great

Sam24

Sam24
Years
UPDATE 1/10/14

So it's been a while, I'm continuing on with the development of my game.
This time I'll show you some screenshots for the new intro that will replace Oak's lecture.
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The game keeps crashing on startup for me, the zip file lacks a class file called RGSS104E.dll even though the ini file has it written in there.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Oh wait in regards to my problem I think I know what I'm missing. It's not the ini thats the problem, the zip file is missing an actual app. extension by that name, I have one file called RGSS102E.dll but I do not have RGSS104E.dll.

It's odd because the ini has that same code, I thought it'd work, but the ini files I know are very different than the other necessary documents so that confusion is now over.

I only just downloaded the current demo, and it's lacking that app. extension document, has anyone recently downloaded it and experianced the same problem? Or has anyone been able to get all the necessary things for their download of the game? If anyone else has played the game just fine I dunno why I got a bad download. In either case I need a refreshed download link with all the important stuff in it, as I'm sure othrs might be having to suffer the same issue as me.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Oh wait in regards to my problem I think I know what I'm missing. It's not the ini thats the problem, the zip file is missing an actual app. extension by that name, I have one file called RGSS102E.dll but I do not have RGSS104E.dll.

It's odd because the ini has that same code, I thought it'd work, but the ini files I know are very different than the other necessary documents so that confusion is now over.

I only just downloaded the current demo, and it's lacking that app. extension document, has anyone recently downloaded it and experianced the same problem? Or has anyone been able to get all the necessary things for their download of the game? If anyone else has played the game just fine I dunno why I got a bad download. In either case I need a refreshed download link with all the important stuff in it, as I'm sure othrs might be having to suffer the same issue as me.

rename "RGSS102E.dll" to "RGSS104E.dll"

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Uh....Ok I completed the first movie's events just now and I have a very big complaint. Upon starting the second movie after I pick up my items and with it the pokeballs containing Snorlax and Lapras, I didn't get the two said pokemon because the game didn't take away the two other pokemon I had on my team (I had by pure luck obtained a very strong jigglypuff and dratini specifically before going to Old Shore Wharf), and I was under the impression those two pokemon would be taken out in the cutscene between the events so I could have room for Snorlax and Lapras. Yet Jigglypuff and Dratini are still there and no Snorlax and Lapras are in sight. I don't mind training up my team of six at all but shouldn't jigglypuff and dratini have been removed in the transition? Or is that PC feature you been talking about to account for not being able to actually use the pokemon center's PC not enabled yet? Because I honestly thought that was a thing for the current version. In whatever case I probobly have to restart my game now which sucks because the natures and stats of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charizard were pretty dang good here...And the Jigglypuff would have been great as a support later on as would this dratini.

Sam24

Sam24
Years
Uh....Ok I completed the first movie's events just now and I have a very big complaint. Upon starting the second movie after I pick up my items and with it the pokeballs containing Snorlax and Lapras, I didn't get the two said pokemon because the game didn't take away the two other pokemon I had on my team (I had by pure luck obtained a very strong jigglypuff and dratini specifically before going to Old Shore Wharf), and I was under the impression those two pokemon would be taken out in the cutscene between the events so I could have room for Snorlax and Lapras. Yet Jigglypuff and Dratini are still there and no Snorlax and Lapras are in sight. I don't mind training up my team of six at all but shouldn't jigglypuff and dratini have been removed in the transition? Or is that PC feature you been talking about to account for not being able to actually use the pokemon center's PC not enabled yet? Because I honestly thought that was a thing for the current version. In whatever case I probobly have to restart my game now which sucks because the natures and stats of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charizard were pretty dang good here...And the Jigglypuff would have been great as a support later on as would this dratini.
Okay that's a huge fault on my part. I made the game so you wouldn't be able to capture Pokémon until you've completed the game. (That's why the PC aren't working and there are no Poké balls in the Poké marts) I completely forgot this when I was filling the bag at the beginning. DX There's a script at the end of the 2nd movie where the game takes your Pokémon away but it's intended for Snorlax and Lapras. I don't know if the game will screw up. It's up to you wheatear to restart the game or not but it's probably best, otherwise be prepared for the worst. I've already fixed it for the next beta.
Also for everyone else TOSS THE POKÉBALLS YOU WERE GIVEN AT THE START AT THE GAME you're not meant to capture Pokémon during the Story Mode.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I guess I shoulda read the fine print, but thanks for elaborating anyway

Back