• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye's off to class with Rama (Zorua) and Pala (Cubchoo) parading after him. Ciel's lost and trapped in the mountains with a baby Absol.

I will update teams later, as in when Skye captures his next Pokemon

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
You don't have time to get up and go to the mountains without missing class. |D

Regardless, yes HunterZero. Bassiroth plays N here. N is no longer wanted by the authorities, but other than that I think I should let Bassiroth himself explain.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Wait, wait, wait, wait N is in this rp? Like the N that has either Zekrom or Reshiram at the end of the Black and White and you have to fight him? *fangirl squeal* I want to have Vincent battle him in a epic battle of battleness even though he'd get owned. But since when was N in this and why isn't he behind bars?

Dude. . . I've been here for a little over a month now XDDD N was the first guy I took up for the RP.

But yeah. I have Zekrom for my N here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Awesome man just awesome you are even more awesome more having Zekrom my favorite legendary! We must battle some time in the RP.

*Adds Hunter Zero to his list*

Alright. Honestly I wanted to get Pokemon White first because of Zekrom, but since my little bro had preordered that I preordered black instead so. . . yeah. I'm used to the idea of N using Zekrom, plus since I already am used to using Reshiram, playing as N with Zekrom gives me a chance to have a new experience training a pokemon I haven't gotten to use before ^^

Honestly though, N is more or less an Intern at best, but he has his own class he does as well. Right now since today ICly is Type Specialization, he's assisting another teacher's class atm.

Though, on the next day ICly, depending on the class schedule Yellow and Mega have going, N will be able to start the first day of his own class. Hopefully anyways. I still don't know how the class schedule works here so don't take my word on this entirely lD

Years
Hello...I'm Adder...I've been stalking looking at this RP for a few days, and I think its time I try and join it...if my profile is too large i'm sorry ><; I'm not sure how pictures work here...so i hope they work ><;

Name: Sky (Marie) Blue

Nickname: Sky

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/PokemontrainerMist-1.jpg
Personality: Sky is a kind-hearted girl when you first meet her, she can be a bit oblivious at times, but she normally has a smile on her face. But when you get to know her well, she'll come out of her 'façade' a bit more, instead of being kind-hearted, she'll be more of the out going-type, more hyper, which can be a bit annoying. But if you catch her off guard, you may find her looking sad, more depressed, which if you talk to her about it she'll most likely change the topic of conversation. The only fears Sky has is that she's afraid of spider-type pokemon, joltik is alright as long as it doesn't evolve. Sky likes the pokemons that have either been abandoned, because they relate to her own past. She may also be afraid of heights.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): When Sky was a little girl, she lived in a small unovian village secluded from every other town in Unova. The town where she lived in was known to be a breeding ground for Zorua and Zoroark. When she was nine, a man came to her village, saying how horrible Zorua and Zoroark are, and that they need to be 'relocated' so that the village can survive. Nobody believed him, until reported 'Zorua and Zoroark' attacks spread through the village. Soon the towns people were in such fear that they started to believe every word that the man said, they would give the man their partner Zorua and Zoroark, and they would go on hunts to capture the wild Zorua and Zoroark that could be found in the forests around their village. Sky never believed them, she used to go into the woods every day to play with the Zorua and Zoroark, and she knew that they could never hurt anyone unless provoked. So one day she snuck from her house to go to the woods, for hours she searched for her Zorua and Zoroark friends, but to no avail. Just when she was about to give up, Sky heard faint cries from many pokemon. Peering out towards the only road that goes to and from the village, Sky saw the man that made everybody in her village hate Zorua and Zoroark. He was talking to another man, and they were both standing next to a moving truck. The back of the moving truck was open, and Sky could clearly see tons of cages filled with Zorua and Zoroark, some of them were passed out, but others were crying out. It filled Sky with rage, She was just about to run out and yell at them, but then fear took over her body when the man took out his Galvantula, and ordered it to go and make sure that no one was watching. Ever since she could remember, Sky had been terrified of spider-like-pokemon, she likes other bug pokemon, its just all of the legs creep her out. For a few more hours, Sky remained still, and watched as the man with the truck got into it and left…taking away all of her friends.
The other man went back to the village with his Galvantula, and Sky was left stunned. But what could she do? She was only a little girl with no real proof.
On her way back to the village, Sky heard a bush rustle, and a second later, an oddly colored Zorua popped out of it, very injured. Sky had seen this Zorua before, but it was always alone, all of the other Zorua never played with it because of its odd colors. Picking up the Zorua, Sky ran to the village, where a search party was being prepared for her, since she was gone for a few hours. Showing the strange colored Zorua to her parents, and telling the things she saw, she hoped that they would help her get her friends back. But instead they were over-joyed that she caught an 'evil' Zorua that they never even let the story bother them. After they tried to take the Zorua away from her, Sky ran away, locking her self into her room, and caring for the injured Zorua until it could move around again. After packing up some of her possessions that could fit into her favorite messenger bag, Sky left her house late at night with her new oddly colored Zorua. She has set out on a journey, a mission really, to grow strong enough to fight back her village from the man who stole her friends away, and also to possibly find the Zoruas and Zoroarks that were taken away from their homes.
While on her journeys she found a baby Audino, abandoned on the side of the road, possibly from a trainer that thought it was too small to be good at battling, and so she took it in under her care, but so far it hasn't grown any bigger. Slowly but surely she has started to understand what her oddly colored Zorua says, and can now communicate with him. After hearing about the Pokémon Trainer Academy, Sky decided that she would try and pass the entrance exams, in order to become stronger. Sky made the journey to the Academy, but while she was in Oak town, she met an old lady who sold Pokémon eggs. After helping the old woman with her shop for a few days, Sky fell in love with a pokémon egg, the only problem was that it had been cracked while it was on the road to the shop, the old woman warned her that the pokémon that may come out of the egg may have a birth defect, but that didn't bother Sky, she wanted to keep the egg and care for it. And so the old woman gave Sky the egg, and soon after that Sky took the exams and -barely- passed them. And now she'll be able to get stronger…hopefully.

Pokémon Team:
Species: Male (oddly colored) Zorua
Nickname: Zoro (or Zorro)
Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/ZorotheZorua.jpg
Personality: Zoro is very stubborn, he doesn't like to listen to Sky, and like to fight, he is like the opposite of Sky, He can only transform into humans he has met before, which aren't many. Zoro dislikes annoying people greatly. His sister was taken by the man, so now he is on his own little mission to find her, and it just seems more easy to stick with Sky then go at it alone.
Lvl: 10
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Dark pulse.

Species: Female (smaller then should be) Audino
Nickname: Harmony
Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/HarmonytheAudino.jpg
Personality: Harmony is almost always happy, she hates it when others fight, and tries to make every body get along, she can be a cry baby at times, but she won't cry for long because she gets tired easily. She's the baby of the family, and due to a birth defect she most likely will grow to only be possibly half the size of a normal Audino, if she's lucky. But for right now she's treated like Sky's little baby so it's all good.
Lvl: 8
Moves: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Refresh.

Species: Pokémon Egg
Pokémon:???
Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/Pokemoneggwithcrack.jpg
Egg Watch: Doesn't seem like its going to hatch anytime soon.

If there's anything wrong, please let me know ><;

Last edited:

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
@PkMn Trainer Yellow: Can you put my second SU in the list, I don't want to have to sift through pages just looking for it.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
You don't have time to get up and go to the mountains without missing class. |D

Regardless, yes HunterZero. Bassiroth plays N here. N is no longer wanted by the authorities, but other than that I think I should let Bassiroth himself explain.

:P I never said they weren't going to miss class, just that they didn't want to. Ciel got lost and Quin followed some other students... And got lost. XD

Regardless... I need to update my teams...

Brian:

Nova: Level 24. Moves: Bite, Ember, Flame Wheel, Leer, Odor Slueth, Roar.

Nova gained a level for beating up that Vulpix that was in his old home. He didn't gain any new moves.

Quincy:

He kidnapped caught a new pokemon. Here she is:

Ezar (Sandshrew): Level 15. Moves: Scratch, Poison Sting, Rapid Spin, Swift, Sand Attack, Defense Curl.

XD Hope that helps.

Edit: Hey Selena, did you still want Brian and Brogan to meet in Normal Type Specialization?

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
Years
Hi! here's Maya's new team member after my latest post.

Spr_5b_519.png

Name: Pidove
Nickname: Sky-Chan
Level: 14
Personality: To be explored in later posts but now she's loyal to Maya after she nursed Sky-Chan to health.
Moves: Quick Attack, Gust, Protect, Aerial Ace (learns 2 more during progression of story)

Also Sakura-Chan's level has gone up accordling to battle she had. (+2 for Simipour +1 for fainting)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Ok, I can do that. I'll post there whole teams, but not much has changed.

Quin

Zemda (Lapras): level 23: Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Surf, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse.

Arcino (Grovyle): level 28: Absorb, Brick Break, Crunch, Aerial Ace, Synthesis, Energy Ball

Logana (Venonat): level 21: Consusion, Supersonic, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb, Flash, String Shot.

Ezar (Sandshrew): Level 15. Moves: Scratch, Poison Sting, Rapid Spin, Swift, Sand Attack, Defense Curl

Brian

Thyme (Snivy): Level 25. Moves, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Secret Power, Leech Seed, Growth, Attract

Duster (Minccino): Level 23. Moves, Double Slap, Thundershock, Swift, Sing, Tickle, Helping Hand

Drizzle (Buisel): level 27. Moves, Water Gun, Aqua Jet, Pursuit, Swift, Quick Attack, Sonic Boom

Nova (Growlithe): Level 24. Moves, Ember, Bite, Flame Wheel, Leer, Roar, Odor Slueth

Frost (Sneasel): Level 20. Moves, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Screech, Faint Attack

Bouncy (Igglybuff): Level 7. Moves, Sing, Faint Attack, Charm, Defense Curl

Leena (Misdreavus): Level 20. Moves, Astonish, Psywave, Spite, Growl, Confuse Ray, Mean Look.

Sprinkles (Eevee): Level 5. Moves, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Detect, Hidden Power (Dragon), Shadow Ball

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
One question, how do all those Pokémon that evolve via trades with items, like Slowpoke and Onix, evolve in this RP? DO they have to be holding an item when they reach level 40?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
There is a rule regarding trade evolutions. They evolve at level 40 and if they need to be holding an item they still need to be holding it.

(Pokemon with a second trade evolution like Porygon have their first at 20.)

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
Years
Hi guys, I have an idea for a pseudo-rival for Maya bu not sure if it's any good so i'm gonna put it here and see what you think. His name is Marco, he's a music enthusiast(his pokemon reflect that) very cheery and gleeful but a bit camp.
His pokemon are as follows:
Kricketune(main pokemon) nickname: Melody
Loudred nickname: Harmony
Chatot nickname: Tempo

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hi guys, I have an idea for a pseudo-rival for Maya bu not sure if it's any good so i'm gonna put it here and see what you think. His name is Marco, he's a music enthusiast(his pokemon reflect that) very cheery and gleeful but a bit camp.
His pokemon are as follows:
Kricketune(main pokemon) nickname: Melody
Loudred nickname: Harmony
Chatot nickname: Tempo

Well maybe you could do and SU for him? You are allowed to have one more student.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
an update huh? ok I'll just put the differences.

Gen did not change at all.

Ven had a change though:
Falco gained a level so he is now level 21
Veera also gained a level to level 21
A new team member, Endure the Makuhita!
Moves: Arm Thrust, Bulk Up, Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Detect and Foresight
his level is 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back