• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Also, machomuu, what's Kagome doing? It's just if plans go ahead with the dagger, well... uh... heheh, you'll see, I guess. You realise that by sending the friend request she pretty much sentenced herself to a fate worse than death. I believe the hierarchy is something like: pain, death, torture, hell, Turnip's friend.
Ka-...Kagome's making food for some kids, she's probably gonna go adventuring for presents...and...um...

...Should I be scared?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Ka-...Kagome's making food for some kids, she's probably gonna go adventuring for presents...and...um...

...Should I be scared?

Even if the dagger weren't involved, probably :p

Still, it's down to GM decision whether the thing is viable. If it is, though, then unless Turnip gains a friend in the next few posts (unlikely) then Kagome is the only target. I intend to keep the plans secret until they actually happen IC, but if/when they do happen... hehehehehe... >:)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Still, it's down to GM decision whether the thing is viable. If it is, though, then unless Turnip gains a friend in the next few posts (unlikely) then Kagome is the only target. I intend to keep the plans secret until they actually happen IC, but if/when they do happen... hehehehehe... >:)

What did I miss...?

Machomuu, be scared... Now he wants to be friends with her, the next step is-- Let's not spoil that

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
What did I miss...?

Machomuu, be scared... Now he wants to be friends with her, the next step is- [a]let's not spoil that [/B]

Now now, Kagome sent Turnip the friend request, not the other way around. I will not have you soiling Turnip's 'good' name! Which is a little odd, considering that turnips live in the soil...

And, uh, what did you miss? Uhh... several OOC posts, one of your own VMs, two PMs from me and a PM reply that you yourself sent? :P I've kind of been blabbering about the sword and dagger ideas in pretty much all of my OOC posts for the past two weeks. All I'm waiting on is a reply for the second PM, anyhow. It should all be there in your inbox, it's not a problem. My part's done in the decision, I think, although I'm considering that maybe an hour for the dagger is a little long. Maybe 10/15 mins, half an hour, whatever.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to drop my spot. I've been swamped with work recently, and I feel like I've made the least impact upon this roleplay among others, and others will take my place soon, making this the best decision. I'm sorry guys :( (Psst! If Taka becomes an NPC, I wouldn't mind ;))

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@heretostay123

But... but... who will be an awful bard and duel me with Laser Shark Swords...? :(

It's understandable, though, man, you gotta do what you gotta do. And unfortunately, you gotta do... work *shudder*. But hey, if work eases up, who says you couldn't come back? Still, good luck with the work, know that the ever-present eye of the great vegetable Turnip king is watching over you. Not in a creepy way, or anything, just- it's- it's REASSURING, IT'S MEANT TO BE REASSURING.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hmm... I was thinking of moving a new, unused character of mine to here (then I'd have 2 in Youkai and 2 in SAO) though I'm a bit worried she might resemble Apathy a little too much.

Though, now that I think about it, they would probably be pretty good friends in that sense... Maybe.

I'm kind of on the fence here.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hmm... I was thinking of moving a new, unused character of mine to here (then I'd have 2 in Youkai and 2 in SAO) though I'm a bit worried she might resemble Apathy a little too much.

Though, now that I think about it, they would probably be pretty good friends in that sense... Maybe.

I'm kind of on the fence here.
I say go for it. Besides, there's little chance that they'll end up being indistinguishable, and as they develop, they'll become more unique and will naturally differentiate from each other.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You sure? If so, sounds like we have a plan in our midst. Hell, if Apathy breaks off from Godot and hangs out with Ashley (That's this character's name, though I'm just going to have to format it for this RP) they'd practically be the weaponized versions of the waterbending twins in Legend of Korra.

Desna_and_Eska.png

I'll get to it once I revamp my siggy again!

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
I must sincerely apologise for this, as I believe that there is great and growing potential here, but I must drop out of this RP.

I have alot of upcoming projects in the future (RP and non-RP related) and the odds that I'm going to be able to balance three RPs on top of all of that are slim... and while I might be able to manage it I've had problems in the past about biting off more than I can chew, so to speak.

As such I looked at the three RPs I am currently taking part in and as I had equal affection for them all, I decided to leave the RP within which my character appeared to be the least relevant in terms of plot and/or character interaction. That RP was unfortunately this one and as such I am afraid I must go.

I wish you the best of all luck and for the abundant health and length of this RP in the future. I have fate in this one. However for myself, it's so long for now.

Who knows? If fate is kind and this RP does as well as it has the right to and more slots here/time for me free(s) up in the future, then I may well return with another SU someday. If you'd have me, that is.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hello this is chuckleslucifer I got a username change. Also can I begin RPing or do i wait until SD reviews my SU?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Chuckle- I'm afraid that that will take long since he's busy all the time xD busy with talking to me hehe

Your character is accepted ^^

Dualik- Sorry to see you go. Feel free to re-enter in the future because I'm not planning on letting this RP die d:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Okay, I have a post ready though it is 2000 words and I could break it up into 3 parts since it has 3 scenarios with the first and third intertwining. Does anyone have any CSS they wouldn't mind letting me use?

Back