• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
lol I might even take a stab at some of the songs Clonex25 already did now. No offense to him, but while he has a lot of good remix, I did listen to a few I felt didn't fit.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Hey just a few questions, i would search but it doesnt respond at times and when it does its really slow so not trying to be lazy. I just wanna know if and where you get Bagon, if you can get the final evolutions of Electabuzz and Magmar, and finally where you get Metal Coat.

Thanks guys.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hey just a few questions, i would search but it doesnt respond at times and when it does its really slow so not trying to be lazy. I just wanna know if and where you get Bagon, if you can get the final evolutions of Electabuzz and Magmar, and finally where you get Metal Coat.

Thanks guys.

You get the Metal Coat after talking to the old man in fromt of the big building in Vermillion, after the SS Aqua trip/crash. You cannot get the final evos of Electabuzz or Magmar. As for Bagon, I don't know.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just wanna know if and where you get Bagon, if you can get the final evolutions of Electabuzz and Magmar,

if by final evolutions of Electabuzz and Magmar, you mean Electivire and Magmortar, then they're not in the game.
Zel's not planning on adding D/P pokes, since Shiny Gold's tradable between FireRed/LeafGreen, what would possibly happen. :\

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
if by final evolutions of Electabuzz and Magmar, you mean Electivire and Magmortar, then they're not in the game.
Zel's not planning on adding D/P pokes, since Shiny Gold's tradable between FireRed/LeafGreen, what would possibly happen. :\

Well, if D/P pokemon were added and traded onto Firered, well it would turn into the monster that you replaced. Like on your hack Reign of Legends, Torterra became Victreebel.

Anyway, I'm glad that there are no D/P pokemon in Shiny Gold. It would make it worse and it is near perfect as it is!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
Anyone have a hard time catching Mudkip? I run into a Lv. 1 Mudkip (not say where so you guys can find out) I get its health down to 2-3 pixels (with the screensize at 1x probably 3-4 hp) i used 5 bloody pokeballs on it and it broke out of 3 of them with out shaking and 2 with 2 or 3 shakes.

The thing is last time I played the hack I caught Mudkip in one try. I have a Saved State on my encounter with Mudkip, I've tried at least 10 times already to catch the damn thing.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
How I can go to Kanto?

Someone help me. I'm a rookie!
I've defeat Elite Five and take the SS Ticket with Prof Elm, but I can't enter the Ship.
Apears this message:

"I'm sorry, but right now there is no ship at this port. One should be coming in a few minutes."
Link to screen: server4.lepszone.com/user/magicduck2/temp.jpg

How I can go to Kanto? I can't take the ship, there's no train in Goldenrod and there's a guard in exit before Victory Road...

Someone help. Please...
Thanks for this

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2009
Bagon is a prize in Kanto's arcade... i forgot the town's name... also to go on the ship you have to wait awhile to go on it. I just kept leaving and re-entering the area and then the guy said I can go on it.

I have a problem-----I tried using action replay codes in gpsp(gba emulator on psp)and it didnt go in right. Now i cant use TM's and Berries and they dont show up. I can use HM's though. So does anyone have a code(d) for all TM'S and berries(in gpsp .cht file) because i think the action replay thing messed up the tm and berry numbers so that's why they dont show.(numbers like" ?64")

I saw a youtube video and they added a shadow lugia(it's sprites weren't that great though) to the game. Well there be anything added to shiny gold similar to this? I thought it would be cool. Since its"shiny gold" there could be a gold Ho-oh or something.

That was a long post...

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
Years
WHOO! I am finally playing the GAME! I can not believe it! I am only just going to cherrygrove, but still! I love the invention of the Phone card and phones in different places. Not to mention the PokeBeeper. This would be even more awesome if Nintendo took it and ran with it for DS so you can do WiFi and send messages to eachother like that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2008
can someone tell me if I can still find dunsparce in the dark cave (the one before violet city) like I could in the origional g/s/c and if it and the other swarm pokemon (yanma, marill, etc) have trainers that say when they are swarming or if it swarms at all? Maybe it just counts as a really rare pokemon that doesnt swarm? Someone help plz.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
i hate repeating this... All pokemon appear where they were in Gold (Silver exclusives appear where they were in Silver, and at least 1 Hoenn poke is in a route, although it is rare. Same with starters, rare.). So yes, Dunsparce is still in Dark Cave. And I don't think pokemon swarm in Shiny Gold.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Kind of rare. rarer than the pokemon yu'd find there on Gold and Silver, so quite rare.

trcutting

dragon master
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2008
WELL DONE

I Love Youre Hacks, But could you please add some d/p pokemon that would be so cool

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I Love Youre Hacks, But could you please add some d/p pokemon that would be so cool

Zel said he wouln't add D/P pokemon. No point anyway in my opinion as it is already a cool game. Keep up the good work Zel! As it is a remake of Johto in the 3rd generation, whats the point of 4th gen pokemon? Anyway, their common in other hacks.

Back