• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
A tad late, but here it is!

tomekoncleariu9.png

Tomekon

Fighting

Kouga actually designed this a while back. But, of course, it's just been revealed because it's not in the Derukia Pokedex. Next month, I'll reveal another...

duskmaeragp6.png

Duskmaera
Ghost
Nightmare Pokemon

Say hello to Duskmaera, the alternate female evolution of Duskull. It's based on a hag/maera. (see here) That explains why it's so ugly, doesn't it? This thing is sort of like Dusknoir's mirror image- as you can see, it's not exactly sturdy.

Downloadable content will be available upon release. These weekly updates will contain new maps and new events to further develop the world of Titanium and Iron. That is all.

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
bridgenz9.png

Walking on a bridge. But, hey... I just took this because walking across a bridge at sunset looks cool.

oldguyde0.png

Talking.

storefrontnw8.png

Sometimes tradition gets annoying.

storminrubycrestji4.png

This is a tiny town in an area which is essentially a rest stop in a long dungeon.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The new screenies look great.
Good job, CrazyWeawile!
Keep it up with these good work^^

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
OK, question time! Namely... I am considering a better, less traditional font/windowskin set. So... Does anyone have suggestions on a legible, yet fitting font? Something simple, yet slightly menacing?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wow... afsnyder... If you don't have something nice to say just don't say anything at all. And if you are going to trash another person's project don't just say, 'In my opinion it doesn't look like a good game', tell us why you think that, offer some constructive criticism, you may be able to help the game get even better. And also, what makes you the authority on Pokemon games? I haven't seen anything on this forum of your work thus far, so what gives you the right to say a game is bad or not, if you haven't ever done it before? If you were to make the absolute greatest Pokemon fan game ever, making all of us look up to you, maybe then you could get away with that comment, but not at this point.

Also; Weavile, game is looking great thus far, but maybe you could try to get a reflection animation for water, and sprite that Duskmaera, that pic is just creepy. Just some suggestions, good luck.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I sure hope that you make the Pokemon look better in the game. Good luck anyway.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Ok, for those of you who keep saying how crappy this is, you're probably just judging on his artwork - HE ADMITTED his inability to draw already. From what I've seen, one person can't make a fangame alone most of the time. HE NEEDS MORE ARTISTS. All of his ideas are great, but he needs help in that one area.

Which leads me to my real reason for posting; I'm not as good as PK or Nelson or Kangaskid, but I can at least attempt to fix up some of those Fakemon. I think my neighbor's printer is also a scanner, but if worse comes to worse, ya' may have to wait a while to see anything. >_< Sorry about that. However, I have a LOT of free time on my hands, and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to drawing.

Also, I have a few suggestions in regards to the new Sonic & Cosmic types; Cosmic is pretty much unnecessary when Light, Dark & especially Psychic, as well as other type combos, already cover that. (Dialga & Palkia's dual-types, for example.) I did consider a Cosmic type, myself, but I've realized that it isn't really needed. Sonic, I'm not quite sure where you're going with that. I also saw a Microbe type mentioned; Poison WAAAAY covers that.

Just my thoughts on that aspect.

*EDIT* You've gotten quite good at tilesets & making the overworld, though. Nice work.

Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Microbe is dead, it just has yet to stop moving.

I actually debated keeping Cosmic; it was floating around with the absurdly stupid Microbe for a while, but I decided to keep it, simply because certain new Pokemon can't be considered any other type. Microbes were all dumped, because they all sucked. Badly.

Sonic has to do with sound- there are so many Pokemon and attacks based on sound, but they're all lumped in with Normal. Sonic should fix that.

Could you provide an example?

EDIT: Jynx, I DESPERATELY need a spriter. Please provide an example, and, assuming it's good, you're hired.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
You mean of my artwork? Not yet; I don't have anything to show at the moment. I'll look through the previous Fakemon art & attempt something, though.

One thing I forgot: Electrgon needs a more Legendary-sounding name; Dravolent works, but the Electric/Dragon needs a better name to fit its status.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Excuse me, Lmayonaise, how exactly are you the expert? What games have you created? Show me one absolutely fantastic game and I'll take that back.

He was talking about the Pokémon designs, not the game as a whole (I think).
You obviously don't know who "Lmayonaise" is, or you wouldn't have said that :P

Personally, I agree with "Lmayonaise" (should I call you that here?). No offense, but your (Crazy Weavile) concepts aren't very good. However, KougaWolf's Pokémon are a great asset to the game - be proud you have a designer that good.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Lmayonaise

constant pain in the ..
Years
Excuse me, Lmayonaise, how exactly are you the expert? What games have you created? Show me one absolutely fantastic game and I'll take that back.

Back on subject.

Do you want a sprite artist? I could do some sprites for in the game.

LMAO..naise.

I know a lot of design aesthetics, and because I'm not part of a fad of fake games doesn't mean I have any idea. I doubt you have a clue a fan presentation should be showcased.

1. the designs and overall concepts of all mon suck. they look terrible with pretty much no CREATIVITY. Honestly, legendary dragons? Lmao, Diamond & Pearls been there and done that with dialga, palkia and giratina.

2. Story seems basic and ordinary. i want to play fun games with eye balling content thx.

3. Don't question me as Ill send your defense crashing and burning into your butt, Jynx middata.

Lmayonaise, spreading lol on your lmaos.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Even though I haven't started on the artwork just yet, I've copied all the Fakemon names & types onto my comp, and I'm trying to rename and/or retype some of them (or, in the case of retyping, just put a possible alt. typing off to the side). On some Fakemon, though, I have absolutely no previous art to work off of atm, so I'm not quite sure what to do in those cases.

*EDIT* (5/3/08) Scratch that - I DID redraw Ballance last night; it now looks more like a yin-yang symbol. It DEFINITELY looks more Pokemon-like.

Last edited:
Back