• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Rounded up? Just doing the level is fine. But a restriction would make it fair. D:

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Well I thought about that, but doing just the level would mean that a Jinzo/Monarch would get a full hand, and that's too powerful...

And rounded up as in:

1/2=.5, so you draw 1 card
2/2=1, so you draw 1 card
3/2=1.5, so you draw 2 cards

and so on. But thanks Ha. Or Bob. Or Whatever Else I Feel Like Calling You. .

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Ichy

Well a dice could be rolled. It can be the closest thing to the Sixth sense the TCG has.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Hehe, I love making card designs. In fact i have a mass amount of MTG card designs floating around somewhere including those with my own made-up abilities. I always based my designs around ideas of worlds of my own making

Heres a few from what i have designed (note some of them might be extremelt similar or exist but as a different design that I don't know, that is because when I design cards, I design them as part of a set)

Skyhowler
WW3
Creature - Wolf Angel
Flying, First Strike, Protection from black
3/2

Faurian Dead
GB
Creature - Zombie
When any creature is tapped for mana while Faurian Dead is in play, that creature gets -1/-1 until the end of the turn, for every point of mana added to a players mana pool by that creature.
1/1

This last creature doesn't have a name, but it sounds cool

???
WW3
Creature - Human Soldier?
??? may block as through it was black. Protection from black
1/4

Just a small snippet of ideas I had. Looking back on them, i realized most of ones I did sucked. These are some of the better ones

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2007
A Magician's Call
Spell
Add one level 4 or lower spellcaster from your deck to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
Ultra Rare

^^ Life Equalizer Becomes broken LOL ^^

Checkpoint
Continues Spell
Pay any mulitple of life points x1000 to either see a set card or card in the opponents hand. You must discard one card from your hand at each end phase. This is not optional. If you cannot discard a card your opponent draws until they have 5 cards in his/her hand. Also if you cannot discard you skip your next draw phase. If you cannot discard destroy this card.
HUGE drawback! But OTK greatness <3
common
Slip Up
Trap
If this card is sent from the field to either the graveyard or is remove from play you may choose one of the following effects:
* Gain 1500 LPs
* Your opponent losses 1000 LP
super
Reversal Quiz <3

Abyss the Darkness Monarch
If this card is tribute summoned succesfully, you may special summon one monster from either players graveyard.
2400-1000
ultra

Circuit the Wind Monarch
If this card is successfully tribute summoned pick up the top of your deck. This card gets the effect corresponding to the following:
Monster: Destroy one monster one the field
Trap: Discard one card from your opponents hand randomly
Spell: Draw 1 card
ultra

A Sudden Shift
Counter Trap
If a player summoned a monster with Monarch in its name negate the summoning. Your opponent must now skip their draw phase. Also, check your opponents deck, graveyard and deck if there is a Monarch in your opponent graveyard, deck or hand you may special summon it on your side of the field in either ATk or DEF.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Reversal of Fate
Normal Spell

You can only activate this card when your opponent has at least 10 cards in play and 6 cards in his/her hand, and you have no cards in play or in hand (except this card). Pay half your life points to destroy all cards in your opponent's hand and on his/her side of the field. Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card destroyed by this effect. Afterwards, you may draw up to 8 cards.
Ultra Rare

Topdecking becomes good!! Second effect's just there just in case, but the first effect SHOULD be an instant kill (10+6=16x5=8000).

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ya' know, Icha, there's already a trap card called 'Reversal of fate' (It reverses all tarot creatures on the field, don't know if they've been released yet, but they do feature in the anime =3). That instant kill can be blocked by Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment, btw.

Anyways, just as a few random YGO cards (A thousand pardons if similar ones have already been made, I'm too lazy to check):

Sleight of Hand

Continuous spell
Rare

Once per turn during your draw phase you may pay 200 life points in order to shuffle the card you drew into your deck and draw again.

Like I said, a very random card. It do believe that it would come in handy in those situations when you just can't afford a dead draw.

Ancient Gear Monstrosity
Effect Monster
Type: Machine
Attribute: Earth
Level: 8
Atk: ?
Def: 0
Secret Rare

This creature cannot be normal summoned or set. This creature cannot be special summoned from your deck. This creature can't be special summoned from the graveyeard except by its own effect. This creature can't be special summoned from your hand except by tributing Ancient Gear Factory from your side of the field when you have four or more creatures with Ancient Gear in their names removed from play. The Attack of this creature becomes 400 x the number of your creatures with Ancient Gear in their names that have been removed from play. The effects of your opponent's effect monster that this creature destroys in battle are negated. This creature cannot be returned from the field to your hand or deck. Whenever this creature attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the damage step. Whenever this creature on the field is destroyed or removed from play, you may remove from play two creatures with Ancient Gear in their names from your hand, field, or Graveyard to special summon this creature on your side of the field in face-up Attack position.

A very theme-based card that's rather tricky to get into play, once it hits the field, though, it certainly wants to stay there, the nastiest thing being that every time it's returned it also gets stronger by another 800 points. What can I say? I like the ancient gears. =3

EDITNESS: Improved the Monsrosity's special summoning conditions. Hope they work this way.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
I like my monarch killer

CC becomes a bad deck =D

Nyah, self-promotion is a baaaad habit, ya' know. As for your cards...well, the trap seems overpowered and rather random. What's with the draw phase skip? I think it would be more balanced if you just cut out the whole 'negate the summon' shizzle and just made it so that the monarch switches controller when the trap is activated.

The Wind monarch seems slightly overpowered, I'd say it would be cooler if it had a more wind-based power such as "select one card on your opponent's field and return it to his/her hand", it also lacks Attack and Defense values, but I assume those are the standard monarch ones?

The abbyss monarch ain't too shabby, though, although I shudder to think of what that could cause when combined with a monarch control deck, and checkpoint...well, it's the most balanced card of this lot, that much is for sure, but I think the cost is a wee bit steep seeing as how Inspection lets you see a card from your opponent's hand for 500 and Patroid lets you check facedowns for free. Try cutting down on the LP cost or removing the draw restrictions.

Speaking of control switching, there was one more card which I forgot to add:

Inverted Reality
Normal Trap
Secret Rare

This trap can only be activated when your opponent has at least 1000 LP more than you. Pay 4000 LP. Both players shuffle all cards in their hands into their decks and all cards on the field switch owners (Regardless of position), then both players draw a number of cards equal to the amount of cards shuffled by their opponent.

EDITNESS: Adjusted the effect to prevent shameless Darkworld abuse.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2007
Shall We Continue?
Trap
Your opponent skips their current phase. This cannot be used to skip the draw phase.

Pardon Me
Trap
If this card is sent from the field to the hand by an opponent card effect call monster, spell or trap and discard all of that type of card to the graveyard.

The Sleeping Giant
LV. 1
0/0
Beasts
The controller of this card may not enter their battle phase. When your opponent normal summons, flip summons or special summons a monster decrease its attack by 2350 points.

Engrown Tree
1500/2000
LV. 5
Plant
Each time a plant monster is sent to the grave increase this monsters ATk or DEF by 500. Also special summon 1 plant from your deck. You cannot choose "Engrown Tree."

Sprout
Spell
Send one plant from your side of the field to the graveyard to choose one of the following effects:
*Return one spell in the grveyard to your hand
*Discard randomly one card from the opponents hand

Yes that is an FTK! A BALANCED one 2!

Synthesis
Continuoes Spell
Each time a spell is return from the graveyard to the owners hand increase your Life Points by 500.

Spring
Field Card
Once per turn you may send one plant on your side of the field to draw 2 cards from your deck. You must pay 500 LP during your stand-by phase, if you dont destroy this card.

Inner-Energy
Spell
Pay x1000 LPs. Draw 1 card for each 2500 LP you pay.

Watch Your Step
Spell
Both you and your opponent randomly discard 2 cards in your hand and then draw 3.

Reach for Victory
Field Spell
Once per turn you may pay 500 LP to search your deck for one Continous spell card and add it to your hand. The deck is the then shuffled.

1! 2! 3!
Spell
Add up to 3 spell counters to any monster than may have a counter.

Pot of Hidden Pain
Spell
Draw 2 cards. You opponent may then select up to 5 cards in his/her graveyard and return them to his/her deck. The deck is then shuffle.

Wrark, Immortal Lord of Dark World
2700/1500
LV. 7
If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the field. If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, you choose one of the following effects:
*Your opponent randomly selects and removes from play 1 card from his/her hand and then selects and removes from play another card from his/her hand.
*Draw 2

Dark World
Field Spell
You and your opponent discard one card randomly from your hand during each of your draw phases.

An Over-Powering Rush
Spell
Discard your hand and draw the same amount of cards. If one of the monsters you discarded was a Dark World monster you may draw 1 additional card.

D.D. Lord
LV. 6
2500/2500
Spellcaster
As long as this card remains face-up on the field cards are removed from play instead of being sent to the graveyard. Once per turn you may pay 1000 LP to special summon one monster that is removed from play. This card cannot be special summoned.

Seems Raw?!?
Spell
Pick up the top card of your deck. This cards effect is as follows:
Monster: Special Summon the monster. Draw 1 card.
Spell: Activate the spell. Once card has resolved you may draw 1 card.
Trap: Remove from play your hand and one monster on your side of the field.

This could be a Tier 1 deck... no traps AT ALL. I think the game would <3 this card.

TO FAST!
Spell
This card can only be acitvated if Dekochi the Gain Train is face up on the field. Draw 2.

Dekochi the Gain Train
1401/1001
Machine
Flip: Draw 1. You may then search your opponents deck and send all "Dekochi the Battlechanted Locomotive" to the graveyard.

=D LOL

Chaos King - Lord of Two Worlds-
3000/2500
Fiend
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning from the removed from play pile 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monster back to your graveyard. When this card is special summoned in this way flip a coin.
Heads: Remove from play all cards on your side of the field excluding this monster
Tails: Remove from play cards on your opponents side of the field and this monster.

Chaos God -The Savoir of the Two Worlds-
3000/2500
Spellcaster
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning from the removed from play pile 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monster back to your graveyard. When this card is special summoned in this way roll a 6 sided di.
1-3: Remove your hand from play.
4-6: Remove your opponents hand and this card from play.

So I bring Chaos back in a HUGELY watered down version

The Mad Scientist
300/200
Spellcaster
Pay 1999 LPs. Special summon one LV 6 or lower fusion monster. This monster cannot attack your opponents life points directly this turn, Return all monsters summoned to the fusion deck at the end phase of the turn.

No FTK 4 u

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Ya' know, Icha, there's already a trap card called 'Reversal of fate' (It reverses all tarot creatures on the field, don't know if they've been released yet, but they do feature in the anime =3). That instant kill can be blocked by Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment, btw.

I made this card before those showed up. I just never posted it until now, is all...

And that is EXACTLY why I threw in the last part about drawing cards.

DaKing23, uh...one, some of those effects are worded poorly (like the Chaos monsters), and two, WHAT'S WITH ALL OF THE WEIRD NUMBERS??? 1401, 1999, what's next? 7458?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I made this card before those showed up. I just never posted it until now, is all...

DaKing23, uh...one, some of those effects are worded poorly (like the Chaos monsters), and two, WHAT'S WITH ALL OF THE WEIRD NUMBERS??? 1401, 1999, what's next? 7458?

And I'm pretty sure the Arcana Force Cards are probably not going to be released as real cards anyway (not to mention, there is no "English name" for that card yet as the sub has not reached that far.) or else Yugioh will be sued like heck for taking the names of Tarot cards directly like that. Also, some cards just can't be made without the hazzards of confusing text (refer to Twin Headed Behemoth to see how screwed up Konami can be.)

Err... can we all be clear about the card effects? I don't even know how to comment on a vast majority of them...

Reversal of Fate
-err, how do you have more than 10 cards in play anyway? lol. Either way, you might as well make this a win condition, because I honestly don't know how are you going to trick your opponent into filling all of his/her spell/trap zone and none of them turns out to be chainable. Afterall, just one of those 5 spell/trap chain on to the effect, and Reversal of Fate fails because the requirement is no longer met. Let's not forget the 5 monsters (though Ojama Trio fills up 3 of them...) It's that difficult to pull off.

(however, it's nice to see underpowered cards which are much easier to fix in comparison to overpowered cards)

Sleight of Hand
-I like it, it's not that random really. We got Helping Robo for Combat that has a similar effect. It's a good Exodia support which they kind of need since it's too easy to stop, especially after sidedecking.

Ancient Gear Monstrosity
-We have a *huge* problem.
"This creature cannot be special summoned except by tributing Ancient Gear Factory from your side of the field when you have four or more creatures with Ancient Gear in their names removed from play."
"Whenever this creature on the field is destroyed or removed from play, you may remove from play two creatures with Ancient Gear in their names from your hand, field, or Graveyard to special summon this creature on your side of the field in face-up Attack position."
Obviously, this is not working.

Also, as a sidenote, Ancient Gear is combining itself with Gadgets in terms of theme... Ancient Gear now focuses on not only disabling traps in the battle phase, but also gaining effects depending on what gadgets are tributed for the ancient gear monsters.

Inverted Reality
-Let's just rename it to Dark World Reality lol (since the Dark World monster's special summoning will come after all of Inverted Reality's effect has taken place)
-just technical stuff like how the cards have to go back to the respective owner's graveyard and etc etc
Somehow I forgot, but which monster deals damage if its control is switched...? There's a few monsters that got effects related to switching control but I forgot what they are, so cant' check if this card will create dangerous loopholes...

I'll type some of my own stuff another time.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2007

non round numbers are cool!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
And I'm pretty sure the Arcana Force Cards are probably not going to be released as real cards anyway (not to mention, there is no "English name" for that card yet as the sub has not reached that far.) or else Yugioh will be sued like heck for taking the names of Tarot cards directly like that. Also, some cards just can't be made without the hazzards of confusing text (refer to Twin Headed Behemoth to see how screwed up Konami can be.)

Yeah, the whole turn-the-card thing is kind of random (I never understood why anyone would let them come in in anything but reverse) and would probably be a nightmare for rule interpretation. Didn't know that tarots were so heavily copyrighted, though, seeing as they feature in countless places.

-err, how do you have more than 10 cards in play anyway?

Five monsters on the field, full spell and trap zone and a field spell. I count 11 in that. Let's not be overly nitpicky. ^^

Ancient Gear Monstrosity
-We have a *huge* problem.
"This creature cannot be special summoned except by tributing Ancient Gear Factory from your side of the field when you have four or more creatures with Ancient Gear in their names removed from play."
"Whenever this creature on the field is destroyed or removed from play, you may remove from play two creatures with Ancient Gear in their names from your hand, field, or Graveyard to special summon this creature on your side of the field in face-up Attack position."
Obviously, this is not working.

Urgh, can't believe I missed such a glaringly obvious flaw. >.< Still, how could that be corrected? If I don't put some kind of special summon restriction on it then you can just plunk it onto the field with a UFOroid or Giant Rat (Since it technically doesn't have any Attack points) not to mention Call of the Haunted, Premature Burial and goodness knows what else. Nyah, got to figure something out.

Inverted Reality
-Let's just rename it to Dark World Reality lol (since the Dark World monster's special summoning will come after all of Inverted Reality's effect has taken place)
-just technical stuff like how the cards have to go back to the respective owner's graveyard and etc etc
Somehow I forgot, but which monster deals damage if its control is switched...? There's a few monsters that got effects related to switching control but I forgot what they are, so cant' check if this card will create dangerous loopholes...

Nyah, yeah, I noticed that a while ago. Stupid darkworld abusers...*Grumble* Maybe that could be remedied by changing the effect from discard to shuffle? =3 Dunno about the control switch creature, if there is one I haven't heard of it, but I've no doubt that there are many cards I haven't heard about so yeah. Anyway, thanks for commenting. ^^

Anyways, just two more (Hopefully less bugged) cards:

Dimension Rift
Field Spell
Rare

As long as this card remains on the field, all cards that are sent to the graveyard are removed from play.

^ Banisher in spell-form.

D.D.Abductor
Effect Monster
Type: Warrior
Attribute: Darkness
Level: 3
Atk: 300
Def: 200
Common

Whenever this facedown creature is attacked, remove both this creature and the attacking creature from play. When this creature attacks your opponent's life points directly, you may remove this creature from play. If you do, your opponent must choose one monster card from his/her deck and remove it from play. Your opponent then shuffles his/her deck.

^ Wannabe Vampire Lord that doubles up as monster removal.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Now for a clean sweep...

First, Frostweaver, the ten cards is a requirement for ACTIVATION. It doesn't matter if they activate every single one in response; as long as it isn't negated, the effect still goes through. And, yeah, AE already mentioned the 11-card thing. I just didn't want to require a field spell (who really plays those nowadays??).

DaKing23, random numbers followed by a random comment...*sigh*...

Alter Ego, those cards are interesting, but isn't the second one kind of asking for DD abuse (Scout Plane, RftDD, Helios, etc)?

Oh, and for that problem with Ancient Gear Monstrosity, just add the line *This effect can not be negated by any effect, including this card's."

Now that's out of the way, I'm going to get "revenge" on DaKing23 for his random comment by doing something I've never done before: tweaking someone else's cards.

Chaos Master--Envoy of the Salvation
LIGHT/Spellcaster
ATK 3000 DEF 2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monsters that have been removed from play back to your graveyard. When this card is special summoned in this way roll a 6 sided die.
1-3: Remove all cards in your hand from play. Afterwards, inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card that is now removed from play.
4-6: Remove all cards in your opponents hand and this card from play.

Yeah, not much done there (what monster would have the word "god" on it? Not even the God Cards have it...). However, I'M NOT DONE YET...

Chaos Lord--Envoy of Two Worlds
DARK/Fiend
ATK 3000 DEF 2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK monsters that are removed from play back to your graveyard. When this card is special summoned in this way flip a coin. If Heads, remove from play all cards on the field excluding this monster and inflict X00 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points, where X is the number of cards that are in your hand at the time of this effect's activation. You cannot conduct a Battle Phase until after your 2nd Standby Phase after this effect's activation. If the coin lands on Tails, remove this monster from play and take damage equal to half of its ATK.

Still more left! Now come my new cards to go with these.

Envoy's Message
Normal Spell
Discard two cards from your hand. Select one monster on your side of the field with "Envoy" in its card name. During the turn you activate this card, the selected monster can activate its effect a second time, regardless of activation requirements.

Envoy's Betrayal
Counter Trap
You can only activate this when the effect of a monster with "Envoy" in its card name is activated. Negate the effect, destroy the monster, and inflict 1500 points of damage to your opponent.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Five monsters on the field, full spell and trap zone and a field spell. I count 11 in that. Let's not be overly nitpicky. ^^

Now you've made the card *even* more difficult to use, lol... Thus, proving my point how it should be a win condition =x

Urgh, can't believe I missed such a glaringly obvious flaw. >.< Still, how could that be corrected? If I don't put some kind of special summon restriction on it then you can just plunk it onto the field with a UFOroid or Giant Rat (Since it technically doesn't have any Attack points) not to mention Call of the Haunted, Premature Burial and goodness knows what else. Nyah, got to figure something out.

For the 2nd line about how it can special summon itself, just stick on the line "ignoring summoning conditions" similar to Level Modulation's ability to special summon Horus Lv 8, even though Horus Lv 8 got a line saying it cannot be special summoned except by the effects of Lv 6. This solution is also shorter than your current solution. (If this card is ever real, it'll beat TER as having the smallest font in YGO history.)

Dimension Rift

We have the *same* card known as Dimensional Fissure...

D. D. Abductor

I actually like this card... Because whatever happens, it's a 1-1 and is weaker than Exiled Force. It can be searched out by Reinforcement of the Army, yet can't be abused like Exiled Force by special summoning or last will because its first effect requires it to be facedown. In terms of the offensive ability, it has to hit the empty field like a reaper and remove itself from play afterward, trading field presence for control. Balanced, I say~

As for the watered-down Envoy, it's so weakened that it's difficult to play, but not impossible... Fun card for luck based deck. Too bad Sasuke Samurai 4 is not light or dark, lol.

Years
Safely Delayed(xD! Copied Rush)
Quick Play Spell

This card Can only be activated when a monster declares an attack; Decrease the ATK of one Monster on the Field by 800 Points
~NekroBoi~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Now, to continue that Envoy line (and try to give Ancient Gear Monstrosity a run for its money)...

Chaos Creator--Lord of Envoy
12 Stars/Light/FIEND
ATK 4300/DEF 3700
"Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning" + "Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End"
This card can only be Special Summoned by fusing the above-listed monsters. When this card is Special Summoned in this way, roll a six-sided die twice and add the results. If the total is greater than 10, you win the Match. If the result is 2 or 3, you lose the Match. Otherwise, you may then flip a coin. If Heads, you may pay any number of 1000 Life Points to remove the top two cards from your opponent's deck from play for each 1000 Life Points paid. If this payment reduces your Life Points to below 500, instead remove your opponent's entire deck from play. If the coin flip is Tails, remove all cards on your side of the field from play, except this card.

XD

D.D. Bomb
Spell Card
If this card is removed from your Deck from play by an opponent's card effect, inflict 800 points x the number of your cards that are removed from play to your opponent.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ehh...that's an...interesting fusion you've got there, Icha. Although I fail to see why anyone who got away with having both Chaos Emperor and Black Luster in their deck would be willing to take that chance of losing. xD

D.D. Bomb is pure OTKO material. Ten cards is enough for 8000, so yeah...at least it doesn't count your own remove from plays.

Oh, and a random card...

Supernova
Normal Trap
Rare

This card can only be activated by tributing one creature with Helios in its name while Macro Cosmos is face up on your field. Apply the effect according to the name of the tributed creature:

Helios the Primordial Sun - Remove all monsters on the field from play then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to 100 x the number of cards removed.

Helios Duo Megistus - Remove all cards on the field from play then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to 200 x the number of cards removed.

Helios Tris Megistus - Remove all cards on the field and in both players' hands from play then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to 300 x the number of cards removed.

Infinite Universe
Field Spell
Very Rare

Whenever a monster on the field is removed from play, the owner of that monster may special summon a monster with the same name from his/her deck.

Yes, I think studying Astrophysics is getting to me. xD Oh yes, one more card:

Time Distortion

Normal Trap
Rare

Roll a six-sided die then filp a coin. If heads, move the turn count forward by a number of turns equal to the result of dice roll. If tails, move the turn count backward by a number of turns equal to the result of the dice roll.

^
Nope, don't know what this card would be good for, except maybe influencing Final Countdown, Future Fusion or Wave-Motion Cannon. It just came to my mind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Ehh...that's an...interesting fusion you've got there, Icha. Although I fail to see why anyone who got away with having both Chaos Emperor and Black Luster in their deck would be willing to take that chance of losing. xD
Last-ditch effort, like when you're stuck staring down a WMC at 900 LP with no other way of getting rid of it.
D.D. Bomb is pure OTKO material. Ten cards is enough for 8000, so yeah...at least it doesn't count your own remove from plays.
Well, I almost did, but I realized just how OOber that would make it...and, how many decks play deck-to-RFG removal? That would probably require a wild mix of Don Zaloog and either Macro Cosmos or a Banisher...
Oh, and a random card...

Supernova
Normal Trap
Rare

This card can only be activated by tributing one creature with Helios in its name while Macro Cosmos is face up on your field. Apply the effect according to the name of the tributed creature:

Helios the Primordial Sun - Remove all monsters on the field from play then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to 100 x the number of cards removed.

Helios Duo Megistus - Remove all cards on the field from play then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to 200 x the number of cards removed.

Helios Tris Megistus - Remove all cards on the field and in both players' hands from play then inflict damage to both players' life points equal to 300 x the number of cards removed.

Infinite Universe
Field Spell
Very Rare

Whenever a monster on the field is removed from play, the owner of that monster may special summon a monster with the same name from his/her deck.

Yes, I think studying Astrophysics is getting to me. xD Oh yes, one more card:

Time Distortion

Normal Trap
Rare

Roll a six-sided die then filp a coin. If heads, move the turn count forward by a number of turns equal to the result of dice roll. If tails, move the turn count backward by a number of turns equal to the result of the dice roll.

^
Nope, don't know what this card would be good for, except maybe influencing Final Countdown, Future Fusion or Wave-Motion Cannon. It just came to my mind.

Supernova: Just asking for Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment for a massive OTK...

Infinite Universe: ...Can you say DD Survivor?

Time Distortion: Hmm...SORL or Destiny Heroes, perhaps?

...Kind of focusing on the space theme, huh? Well, let's add:

Black Hole (not to be confused with Dark Hole)
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card when you have 3 or more non-token monsters on your side of the field. Remove all monsters on the field from play. Each player then searches his/her deck and removes from play all copies of any face-up monsters that were removed by this effect.

Back