• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I feel I should inform you that Thomas has a new traveling companion named Mia, an obnoxious trainer with a big ego and little skill. And Marcus will be leaving after the Venice saga is complete. Also, do you want Thomas to get involved in the little conflict with Garet or not even know about it. I'm good either way.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I've been meaning to ask this: would Porygon and Grimer exist much yet? I mean Grimer comes from pollution so I guess he would. But Porygon was created in a lab so... ooh, minor plot has come into brain!

Nideous

Years
Oh, yeah. Garet, One of my many NPCs, this one from Vulpix's story, a Starapter named Trigger is in Venice. He's a member of the RDM. If you want, you can take control of him for now and do what you want with him. I've made it clear that he will obey orders from someone of a higher rank than himself.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Wow. All the minor plots we're coming up with. What's next, legendaries?

To answer a question you had earlier, Roserade, the CM Project is intended to be an RDM project that's kinda centered around trying to get RDM Pokemon to learn moves that they otherwise would probably never be able to use.

Okay. Thanks, Nideous.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Yuppers, but you guys can introduce the legendaries. But, there has to be limited use. Like, I'm planning to kill off most of the Lugia except for like five to show that they are limited. There has to be a reason they are legendary. ;D

Also, the battle between Garet and the trio just got interesting. One of the travelers will make it to Venice, the other two won't, so Garet you can go all out. One of them will be caught by you, maybe both. ^^

Nideous, I'll send an RDM agent to Venice, so you can have some interaction there. I'll send someone you've met before.

Fuyu, wazzup? Haven't talked in a while. Yes there are many sub-plots. I'm focusing on the Garet conflict, Dawn Project extension (mixing Pokemon and Humans), RISE (making Hoenn(, and AAPM Tournament. ^^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I was thinking that one of the organizations created Porygon and its upgrades to collect information and potentially steal the children's powers. I wasn't sure which so that was it.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Fuyu, you have the liberty to choose whichever one. ^^ I would think it would be AAPM, since the RDM wouldn't want to create a "devilish" Pokemon in a lab. :P

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
On the neck. So, Mark and Clair are gone, right? Where's Tony?

Nideous

Years
Welcome back. Clair is with Garet and Trigger. And Tony was left sitting out in the net. And Mark was taken by Johnson 'Clay' Underoot. Garet and Trigger are in the plane, but it's messed up and can't start until they fix it, because of Esper. So they haven't gone anywhere. I don't know where Clay is taking Mark and Leo, the Lucario, but he took off on a Charizard.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I apologize if I roleplayed Clay different than what you had in mind.

Also...I'm not sure what to do about Garet now. I could either continue from your post, Roserade, or I could continue from when Garet had dragged Clair into the sabotaged plane. Which would be better?

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I'd think it'd be best to continue from the post. Sorry if I'm making you confused. By the way, Tony is 14.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
No, she didn't. I said she got a few hits in, but you are right. I didn't specify. ^^

Also, if I don't post in time, I give you guys clearance to any of my NPC's. That means anyone except Clair, Mark, Tony, and Shauntal (secret plot). But, Nideous, if I don't continue the conflict with Mia, you can use Tony. This is only if this dumb computer thing doesn't stop soon. Quite annoying. ^^

Last edited:
Back