The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 574 69.41%
Alright! 129 15.60%
Average 58 7.01%
Awful.. 16 1.93%
Abomination.... 50 6.05%
Voters: 827. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 01:36 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesvlll View Post
I love this game for the short time that I have played, but when I went to save it said I could not create a save and then exited out of the game causing me to start all over. Can you help me out?
maybe the location you put the game is write-protected?
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 11:29 AM
Flamesvlll

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
maybe the location you put the game is write-protected?
Now that you said something like this, I thought about it and I realized that unlike my other games, this game is downloaded with saved files. I had to move the files to a specific folder or I wouldn't be able to save. Thanks for the help
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 04:04 PM
kurallina
"You worms! You slime! Your barbaric ways are no match for the Leg Horse!"

My apologies if this has been reported already. I did not want to go through 75 pages today.

I have finished the beta and am now running freely for a bit of fun times, however I ran into this while adventuring.

Forgive the links butchered links; I made this account just now so I could post here. ( I'm not a big forum creature, but this game is quite wonderful and enjoyable. ) Just add the httpcolon// if needed?

It occurs here:

s26.postimg.org/xbd4m7zg9/Image3_0.gif
s26.postimg.org/4n4rwqmnt/Image3.gif

and carries out like:

s26.postimg.org/fb8ivkwmx/Image3_1.gif
s26.postimg.org/wpsr3utrt/Image3_2.gif
s26.postimg.org/53pzj6aex/Image3_3.gif

The entire conversation carries smoothly until they come to the clearing. Then the scene just halts. This happens every time I've gone this way ( I'm trying to milk out all of the Oak sidequests ) and thought I'd say something. . .even if it's already been brought to attention.

Last edited by kurallina; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:08 PM. Reason: Forum dumb
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 10:03 AM
DonRichardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurallina View Post
-snip-
I believe you can attach images even with barely any post.

About the glitch, yeah it has been reported multiple times. There is a google docs fulfilled with this stuff to check reported bugs and such. Sadly it looks like its not updated. Its here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Q1MDQ5NDQ2MjM4

Thanks for taking your time to report anyway.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 08:29 PM
Flamesvlll

I have beat the second boss and I cannot wait until the next part! Their are a few issues I had though. One was before I went to face the second boss, I was by Oak's place and it tried to go to the cut seen in the past where the kids are talking toe Leon and then it freezes. Another was some of the corrupt pokemon, I entered battle and it automatically said I won without even showing the pokemon.

Last but not least, can some one email me for the update?
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 01:58 AM
DonRichardo

Quote:
-snip-
Yeah those issues are known and planned to be fixed.

And the next update will come in a few weeks (2-3). Check the developer's blog periodically for news. http://dreammodule.blogspot.co.nz/
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 01:15 PM
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Last but not least, can some one email me for the update?
Why should we PM you?

You do know you can subscribe to treads right?

Old 6 Days Ago, 12:28 PM
Shweet

This game is amazing, I'm hooked!
Old 4 Days Ago, 04:09 PM
brokenxnote

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Is there any documentation that tells where Pokemon are located and what items they drop? That'd be pretty useful. And are types in the Refining screen that have no buttons just not implemented yet?
Old 3 Days Ago, 07:35 AM
bbguntwinkle

is umbreon in the game yet?
Old 2 Days Ago, 06:42 AM
DonRichardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbguntwinkle View Post
is umbreon in the game yet?
It's been for a long time.
Old 1 Day Ago, 05:46 PM
brokenxnote

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Anddddd we're back. I have Super Pokemon Eevee Edition episodes scheduled every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next two weeks. The rest will be going on the same schedule in the weeks afterward, once I get them recorded, rendered, or whatever else needs to be done for them :D

Old 39 Minutes Ago, 06:20 PM
tacentCynicism

I don't think anybody has mentioned it (or maybe I just did something that messed it up?) but, at least when I played it, when I got to route 5, right around the Cutter's house, a glitch kicked in that's making it extremely tedious to do anything. The hero's sprite keeps rapidly changing back and forth between walking and biking, as well as constantly trying to go upwards in a rather rapid fashion, which makes it really hard to get him where I want him. None of my keys are stuck, so I don't think that's the issue. Does anyone have a possible solution? I've tried restarting the actual window and, making sure keys weren't stuck. I can't go back to before it happened, as I don't have a save file until right after it let me into the man's house, and it won't let me press the up button to get to the save file above it to see if this is a post-issue save point. I'm officially out of ideas.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links