• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Detox

I think.

Maybe.

Perhaps.

You get it.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
That's because we are awful at conversation. Clearly. We're involving Volt Tackle Numel which would be cute I guess...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'd respond but I have no knowledge of Little Cup and I'm too lazy to make something up

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Chinchou doesn't run Air Balloon because generally it's run with Scarf. :] Also Volt Tackle is a terribad idea. Instead you should go with HP [Rock] to handle the Wingull weakness. The thing actually does will in Little Cup (save the EVs), and I ran it with Substitute to make gaining the speed boosts easier. :] It was quite scary.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
THIS IS THE MOST ACTIVE THREAD HERE. i am ashamed of all of you.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I'll be putting up a RMT soonish wolf. Don't worry. I'm 4/6 done with the team, but the randoms that join our server haven't really done much to convince me I need to fill those last two slots. What with their using Lugia and all, and me still winning. :]

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Maybe there should be a DCC here that would get activity like this thread is. We could post random sets that we make up there! Like this:

618.png

nn. Winning!
Status Inducing SmashPass Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Quiet / Modest Nature
Static
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
- Thunderbolt
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Sludge Bomb / Hidden Power [Something]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
ANTI WHY DID YOU LET THIS PLACE DIE I BLAME EVERYTHING ON YOU ANTI ANTI ANTI ANTI

I have no idea why I did that. :P Anyway, why is Hilbert such a noob? He runs Mandibuzz with Incinerate. -_-

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Does he really? Let's make that a challenge. Run through a game using the dumbest, most random moves ever. Machamp used Fire Blast! Can you believe I ran that once? It was just for kicks and giggles though. lol

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Lol,I wonde rif somedoby would ever do a challenge in which every pokemon must have Splash,waste of move slot,ain't it?

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
Oh, joy. Now this is in the Challenge section. Anyways, I'm running a Nuzlocke run on HeartGold and I lost my Wooper and my Pidgeotto yesterday to a trainer battle against a Kadabra on Route 35.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Well,Nuzlockes are one of the hardest challenges out there.I don't really like any Death2 challenge(faint = death) but they seem to be awfully popular here

I gues this thread will overshadow Swablu's Nest for a while...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's typically what happens when this thread goes here, haha. But this thread isn't nice and fluffy like the nest, where the Swablu reside, and big fluffy Syddy the Altaria.

Back