• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When I let my body fall into whatever sleep schedule it wants I usually sleep from like 9AM until the afternoon. It's very strange.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
If I don't get more than 5 hours of sleep I won't be able to move, so I sleep again lol. So I've always gotta have enough, but I'm never at a stage where I can just hop out of bed feeling refreshed and awake.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
...oh! Man, that totally slipped my mind for some reason. I need to go back and watch that episode again sometime soon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I just finished SKET Dance last night, the last episode sucked though...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh I have to watch the new Robotics;Notes from Friday. I was so caught up with family visiting that I completely forgot!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I finally finished watching Kaiketsu Zorori after forgetting to watch the rest of the third season an entire year ago. XD It's first full-length movie comes out in Japan next month, though, and I'm really excited about it! :D The Zorori-Project translated all of the episodes and the other semi-crossover movie the series had, so I'm pretty sure they'll translate the movie once that comes out on DVD.

The other anime I've been watching somewhat is Fairy Tail, and I really like it so far! It's really cool and hilarious. I'm thinking of watching One Piece again because I keep seeing it all over my dashboard on Tumblr and I used to watch it years ago on TV, but then I forgot about it and haven't seen the show since. :(

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm... Fairy Tail, my friends are watching that, but long long long bleach/naruto-like animes are not for me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm planning on watching a few series in the days upcoming... Suzuka on DVD (bought it on my birthday trip to the mall), Kobato (new on Crunchy!), and four currently airing series including Pretty Cure to satisfy my frilly sparkly mahou shoujo fix.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've just been watching Pokemon. I actually still need to catch up with a few manga because of it. Namely Detective Conan, Fairy Tail, and Naruto.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I finally finished watching Kaiketsu Zorori after forgetting to watch the rest of the third season an entire year ago. XD It's first full-length movie comes out in Japan next month, though, and I'm really excited about it! :D The Zorori-Project translated all of the episodes and the other semi-crossover movie the series had, so I'm pretty sure they'll translate the movie once that comes out on DVD.
Whoa, there are Zorori subs? Man I used to love watching that show when it first aired on TV a couple of years ago. It was always on about an hour before other stuff I would watch and it was a crazy little show that I loved.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Over Thanksgiving break I wanna watch Chihayafuru! :3

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I haven't watched anime in a while... :s What are some good series that I could get back into? I do not type things by "genre" and enjoy whatever it is good. :o Thank ye kindly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Enjoying what is good is a very vague thing, everyone has things they like and dislike. >_o What shows have you watched and liked? Or are you going into this cold with very little anime experience?

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
It is vague, yes. But then again.. so are my likes. It could be anything that's anything... so long as they pulled it off well. I like a good story, it doesn't matter what it is about, so long as that it is good. So I suppose that the only prerequisite is that it has a good, developed story. But then on the other hand, I've liked Animes such as Desert Punk and High School of the Dead, which are, from my experience, much more focused on bouncing tits than a prominent story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back