The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago, 02:23 AM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Checkpoint 5.1 has officially been "released for beta testers." If you are interested in beta testing, message me. This checkpoint finally stands as a 96% representation of what beta 3 will be like, minus the graphical "enhancements" (which have not been worked on yet).
----------
Here is a sneak peek of the "Inferno" Chambers of Frozen Fire Lake.
These will be the only demo screenshots. I don't want to spoil all of the underlying secrets that this landmark has to offer, haha.
----------

----------
And yes, that ship had sunk to the bottom of the sea (which is the actual cave... that used to be filled with rich clean waters in historic Taejo).

The Past -------------------- The Future
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...

Last edited by FrozenInfernoZX; 1 Week Ago at 01:04 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago, 08:20 AM
Lolita
Pokemon Idol

Nature: Gentle
How do i evolve skipbloom?
I mean its supposed to evolve at level 27, but did you change it to happiness or to a certain stone?

Last edited by Lolita; 1 Week Ago at 09:58 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago, 09:26 AM
Hound of Justice

Nature: Naughty
Beta 3 must be near release right :D
Frozen fire lake looks cool cant wait to explore that place
Old 6 Days Ago, 02:29 PM
Victorcoelh
Predator Trainer

Nature: Brave
This game seems nice but i cant patch it, like when it try to patch it it gives me this:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

PS: Im using Tsukuyomi UPS and yes i already tried Apply patch to a new file instead of existing file

PS: Im using a Windows 8.1 computer

Full log:

Quote:
To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'C:\Users\Vixx\Downloads\Pokemon Normal (Beta 2.5).ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\Users\Vixx\Downloads\Pokemon FireRed (1)\Pokemon FireRed.gba' ...
Target file is 'C:\Users\Vixx\Downloads\Pokemon FireRed (1)\Pokemon FireRed.gba.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Old 6 Days Ago, 05:28 AM
xavire

Nature: Relaxed
Can someone help me im having trouble downloading the game
I says its a ups file ur something but how do i play this on like my boy
Old 6 Days Ago, 05:51 AM
dvdmwolf94

Xavire, you need to patch the ups file to a pokemon fire red rom using tsukoyomi or a similar program, then you can play it.
Old 4 Days Ago, 10:04 PM
Sideshow Bob
Hufflepuff and Slytherin

Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry, Summer Bay & Lumiose City
Can't wait for the next beta... How long until a new release?
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that who ever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Directioner, Belieber, Potterhead! I love the Lord more than anybody else.
Old 3 Days Ago, 04:39 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
How do i evolve skipbloom?
I mean its supposed to evolve at level 27, but did you change it to happiness or to a certain stone?
I answered this in your PM, but I'll also re-answer it here for everybody to understand... all of the evolutions in this game have been changed in order to progress with the "two regional level curve of the game." Skipbloom now evolves at level 42 because all of the battles and experience points have been "scaled."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound of Justice View Post
Beta 3 must be near release right :D
Frozen fire lake looks cool cant wait to explore that place
Somewhat, not really, well kind of. Mapping and scripting wise, yes. But graphically, no. I am very slow when it comes to graphical implementations because it is extremely time consuming for me, unfortunately. And Frozen Fire Lake will be considered an extremely important part of the story. You'll learn a lot! So get the popcorn ready while exploring :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorcoelh View Post
This game seems nice but i cant patch it, like when it try to patch it it gives me this:

PS: Im using Tsukuyomi UPS and yes i already tried Apply patch to a new file instead of existing file

PS: Im using a Windows 8.1 computer

Full log:
I probably answered this in my thread 2834 times, but here it goes (the link is gone unfortunately). But use the program UPS Patcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Can't wait for the next beta... How long until a new release?
I don't know, but before the end of the summer. I had been really busy for the summer, but try to work on the game whenever I have free time. I will be getting a TON of free time soon from August 1 to the end of that month (before classes start, I will be going on a hacking rampage). So prepare for a beta 3 release around August 20. I REALLY want to RELEASE this BEFORE classes start.

The Past -------------------- The Future
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Old 3 Days Ago, 12:15 AM
LuciusNguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
Thanks for the Pokedex suggestions!
Here's my slightly redesigned Pokecenter.
Spoiler:
Deleted - Updated

The guards on the right are awaiting the grand opening of the Pokemart (which is now a new section of the Pokecenter) which will be available after obtaining the first Gym Badge from Bugsler.
Hi there,

I'm a new member of this Website and I'm interested in your Hack, I think it awesome, I want to download and play your hack, but I want to ask that with the lastest Beta 2.5 , do I need to patch file? If yes, and you recommend to me which emulator I should use?
Old 1 Day Ago, 05:27 PM
Nakasu
Never Turn Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciusNguyen View Post
Hi there,

I'm a new member of this Website and I'm interested in your Hack, I think it awesome, I want to download and play your hack, but I want to ask that with the lastest Beta 2.5 , do I need to patch file? If yes, and you recommend to me which emulator I should use?
Yes, you do need to patch it. Use a clean Pokemon Fire Red ROM. I would recommend that you use either VisualBoyAdvance or VBA-M. Since those are emulators that are usually used and updated. Search for a UPS patcher on Google. You can use that to patch the game.

Pokemon Normal Version Walkthrough|My Whack a Hack! Profile|My Piano Youtube Channel
Old 1 Day Ago, 10:26 PM
LuciusNguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakasu View Post
Yes, you do need to patch it. Use a clean Pokemon Fire Red ROM. I would recommend that you use either VisualBoyAdvance or VBA-M. Since those are emulators that are usually used and updated. Search for a UPS patcher on Google. You can use that to patch the game.
I am using VBA ver 1.0.8 but the speed is can't acceptable, do you know how to boots up the speed?
Old 1 Day Ago, 10:33 AM
Nakasu
Never Turn Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciusNguyen View Post
I am using VBA ver 1.0.8 but the speed is can't acceptable, do you know how to boots up the speed?
It all depends on your computer. Depending on your specs you man need to keep Turbo Mode on at all times. Another way to do it is to go to the Speed Options and increase the throttle. Also make sure that the Frame skip is 1 or No skip. You can turn on Turbo Mode at the speed Option.

Pokemon Normal Version Walkthrough|My Whack a Hack! Profile|My Piano Youtube Channel
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links