• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the community! :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
Hi my name is adam "miningmOOn" scobie!
i come from australia and record/cast pokemon games
(youtube.com/miningmoon )

. i plan on one day becoming big on youtube and be more known to this community! :D ^_^ cheers

Years
Hi my name is adam "miningmOOn" scobie!
i come from australia and record/cast pokemon games
(youtube.com/miningmoon )

. i plan on one day becoming big on youtube and be more known to this community! :D ^_^ cheers

Hi MiningmOOn. Welcome to PC.

I see you are a proud Australian, well I am too!

So, what are you doing on YouTube? I hope it's something cool. Well, I have been a fan of Pokemon since 1999, and even though I'm turning 20 on Monday I still love Pokemon. It never grows old for me.

What's my fave Pokemon? Well, just look at my profile and you'll see it's Oshawott.

I recommend stopping by the PC Adoption Center where our team of mentors are waiting for you.

You can also contact our team of moderators and admins if you ever need help. You can find them here.

Also, if you ever need a little chat, just leave me a VM on my profile cos it's nice getting to meet another Australian Pokefan.

Have a fun time here and read the rules!

- Hikari10

Last edited:
Years
Hello there Adam. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. Have you read the main rules in here? If yes, thats good. Feel free to send me a VM or add me as your friend. Enjoy your stay here and don't be afraid because we all are friendly ^w^
Thats all from me. Happy posting :)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hi,Adam.Welcome to pokecommunity.I am Aryan. You are an Australian. I am an Indian. We are both from different countries. But that doesn't matter. Have fun here!

Last edited:
Back