• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone tell me more about this limited edition pokemon cards?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 20, 2014
I've had these special edition pokemon cards for over a decade now and have no idea if their rare or not. I can't find anything like them on ebay or any collector sites. Please see the attached picture. Please take note of the golden thunderbolt in the middle of the cards.

Years
Could be related to ANA (Japan) events of 1998 or earlier, Pokemon Yellow, or Pokemon Stadium (Nintendo 64).

Years
IIRC, those belonged to a Pikachu World Collection released only in Japan, but I can't remember what the heck you have to search for to find information on it, since "Pikachu World Collection" only brings about results for the Pikachu World Collection released worldwide between 3 and 4 years ago.

Back