• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepperoni

Purple Dino Not Barney
Years
Hello everyone, new here! I will try my best to contribute here more often... or maybe, if lucky, I hope I could make a Rom Hack game and share it to you guys!

Have a good day and night, everyone!

Years
Hello everyone, new here! I will try my best to contribute here more often... or maybe, if lucky, I hope I could make a Rom Hack game and share it to you guys!

Have a good day and night, everyone!

That avatar cracked me up... and I was someone who watched Barney & Friends when I was way younger. Anyways, awesome to meet you Pepperoni!

We have loads of great service towards those ROM hackers who step into the community all the time over in the ROM Hacking section and its respective subforums. The Beginner's Lounge is a great place to get help from hacking experts, and do also visit the Tools, Tutorials & Resources area for some tools you can use in your project which you can then showcase in the Hacks Studio.

Good luck and hopefully your hack will be an awesome one!

Years
Thanks a lot for the welcome lounge... I love pokemon
Articuno

I love Pokemon too, in fact don't we all? Great to have you with us today Sarah!

So, is there anything more we'd like to learn about yourself? Getting to know what your interests are can really help in making potential new friends as well as which sections here would be best suited to you. You're always free to chat with fellow members if you want, and my profile's always open for visitor messages!

I may have been late, but good luck and hopefully I'll see you around.

K7

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Hii I m K7. I m kinda new here so what we actually talk about here in New user's hangout?

Years
After a week's delay, I will be out and purchasing my New 3DSXL and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Can't wait!

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the 3DS and the game! Hoenn remakes have been quite the spectacle of the current generation so far, with the new coat of paint applied to what has been such an iconic region among longtime fans.

Anyways, welcome aboard and I hope to see you around Neo!

Super_Melons

Supreme
Years
Hi everyone! I joined PC very recently to make new friends and to talk about one of my favorite things - POKEMON! :)

Hai Hai Hai... ^_^ anyone want to talk, you can send me a message or talk on here or anything! I'm up for making new friends all the time!

Years
Well, I got my New 3DSXL last night, along with Alpha Sapphire.

I'm simply stunned at how far this game series has come. It is amazing. So addicting and just as fun as I remember. I love it!

I only have 5 hours logged in and I just caught my first shiny! It was a Shiny Makuhita!

Super_Melons

Supreme
Years

I'm simply stunned at how far this game series has come. It is amazing. So addicting and just as fun as I remember. I love it!

I only have 5 hours logged in and I just caught my first shiny! It was a Shiny Makuhita!

Shiny Makuhita? :0!!! Wow, congrats!
And yeah ORAS is pretty awesome and so advanced compared to the originals. But if you just got a 3DS, I would also recommend X & Y if you can afford it. :)

Years

Wow that was totally unexpected! I recall finding shinies in several of my Pokemon games, the latest being a Zigzagoon in Alpha Sapphire. Most of the ones I have aren't usually the best, but a shiny is still a shiny and we love to treasure them. Good luck with the rest of your playthrough!

Years
Thank you, everyone! I'm still heavily addicted to this game, haha. Good thing I had the day off from work.

I couldn't believe I ran into my first shiny. I have no idea how rare they are or what I will encounter in the future, but I'm having a great time.

Other than the Red Star, which signifies it being a Shiny, what do the other symbols underneath the Pokemon, on the summary screen, mean?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 30, 2016
Hi guys I'm new I'm a noob rom hacker but hopefully I can get better over the summer already have some ideas in mind.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys =) I'm new here too. I'm a fanfiction writer and also new to competitive play.

Thank you, everyone! I'm still heavily addicted to this game, haha. Good thing I had the day off from work.

I couldn't believe I ran into my first shiny. I have no idea how rare they are or what I will encounter in the future, but I'm having a great time.

Other than the Red Star, which signifies it being a Shiny, what do the other symbols underneath the Pokemon, on the summary screen, mean?

The purple hexagon means it's been caught/hatched in XY or ORAS. The other symbols correspond to the Pokemon's stats - first symbol is HP and last is speed - and competitive breeders often use them to mark which stats have IVs in them =) hope that helps!

Years
hi so im guessing all the new users chat here.. I need friends xD

I'm not new but always happy to befriend others. Hey there! :D

Glad you're enjoying playing and shiny encounters will always be insanely exciting, especially as random ones through the wild. I still get a brief moment of shock when I hatch a shiny through masuda method breeding. Can't wait to see my reaction when I finally get that shiny Chespin I've been hunting for. <3

Hi guys I'm new I'm a noob rom hacker but hopefully I can get better over the summer already have some ideas in mind.

Hi there King! Cool that you've some ideas for hacks already and I do hope you'll enjoy PC.

Hi guys =) I'm new here too. I'm a fanfiction writer and also new to competitive play.

Welcome to PC, Absol! How long have you been writing fanfiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back