• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
hey there, i played one beta version and reached canalave city in Sinnoh region by winning the canalave gym leader there, but i do not know how to continue as there are no more leads, eg to snowpoint city, sunyshore city and to pokemon league. Pls help me as the kecleons have blocked the way, and no more leads to other cities!!

by the way, i have to admit that this hack is reali awesome, it is actuali part of my wish to play this type of game =D

FTW light platinum!

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2010
Two questions is Beta 2 in full english

and iff i have beta 1 do i have to start all oveer in beta 2

plz give instructions

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2010
Love the game.
I was wondering if you could tell me how to change Proffesor Oak to a different person in the beggining also how to add support bars. I'm new : D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Can you send file to me via email? I do not know which file it is, and when i go to the light platinum hack site to download the .ips patch and apply it, i can no longer play it.

Are you blind? Don't download any file until Beta 2 is translated.
I'm thinking that you're not Porteguese or Brazillian, so you might as well
wait for Beta 2's English Version.
It's going to be completed soon.
Please patiently wat for one.

Love the game.
I was wondering if you could tell me how to change Proffesor Oak to a different person in the beggining also how to add support bars. I'm new : D

New doesn't mean that you have to act like a noob.
Go look up the tuts and eventually, if get
the hang of it, you'll know how to change the Prof.
in the introduction.

Also, I'm adding a new rule.
Anyone who asks "When will the Beta be released?",
"Is it going to be translated soon?",
will not be tolerated and will be reported to receive an infraction
or warning.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Ooh someone became the man of the thread!
How's the translation coming along, if I may ask?

how do i pley ips file?????? xD

Heh, I know that you're joking on that XD part.
You don't have to face your punishment. :P

And yeah, as you can see, nobody DARES to spam
the thread with annoying questions. If they do, they'll...
Heh, heh, heh... :badsmile:

Anyways, I think that Ash is now workin' on it,
maybe close to completion.

But! It's not done yet! There will be another test... A test
of patience...

Why?

Because, I STILL have to look at the Grammar Mistakes
and make a quick check through it.

Hopefully, that wouldn't be too long because I have
a lot of free time on my hands.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2010
But! It's not done yet! There will be another test... A test of patience... Why? Because, I STILL have to look at the Grammar Mistakes
and make a quick check through it.

There's gonna be another test huh? I could help you out if you want. Like a game tester. Im great at grammar so i could probably find any grammar problems in da game
icon10.gif
. And i've been DYING to see the game too.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
And please remove the "Yo" from Joy's text. It kinda looks like Joy is a transvestite.

No. Why? Because it gives you a new feel to the Hack.
If you talked to one of the Bug Catchers in Inhore City,
you'll realize that Nurse Joys in Zheri are transvestites.
Or, you can say, talk like dudes.

There's gonna be another test huh? I could help you out if you want. Like a game tester. Im great at grammar so i could probably find any grammar problems in da game
icon10.gif
. And i've been DYING to see the game too.

Your Grammar isn't that good. At least not better than me.
But anyways, my friend, patience is the key and the English Version will
come out when it's the time to release it...

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Ash 493
That's awesome!
It's great to have it this way :)
It's really better to just release full game :)
It also means that me and Ruka will have to work really hard :D But at least it'll be last beta to translate :D
Nice mines btw :)
Thanks my friend for the support and translated, thansks very much.

wow wesley that's great!

this hack is the best it showed me that almost everything is possible in rom hacking,that's great man keep this up!

Thanks my friend for the support.

Sacart Prince

And by the way, nice updates, Wesley.

The mine looks pretty cool. But what are we supposed to do there?
thanks, Prince, in this mine will be possible to obtain some fosseis, and is clearly to face TEAM STEAM in plus one of its scaffoldings.

H2o Turquoise
You should rename MINE OF GROMENT to GROMENT MINE. Also, I noticed that you wrote Vespiqueen. It's Vespiquen, only one "e". Ruka or Ash, you can do that too.

Thanks my friend bugs will be adjusted

Izuna
Hey. I realize this may be the wrong thread for this kind of a question but I haven't been able to get the recent betas to work in english. I'm a bit curious why, seeing as I download the patch directly from the site or here and patch it to a clean ROM.

By recent, I mean the NEW betas, as in NEW Beta 1 and NEW Beta 2. Before that, it worked perfectly fine. Any suggestions on this?

I really do not know what he is happening, I could say if it is a white screen? , I will go to pass it the site of where I made download of my rom base I saw P.M.

simonrule18
hello
o have problem on pokemon light platinum beta 2 im now on esmerald city
the team steam is not moving can any one help me please
To enter in the botanical laboratory you must use the uniform of TEAM STEAM that is in its BAG, KEY ITEM' s, thus will be able to enter in the Botanical Laboraatorio and to defeat the TEAM STEAM, you receives this item after speaking with ASH and RED in the entrance of ESMERALD CITY.

GamePlay90
WOW this looks amazing!

Hope it gets fully translated soon!

Thanks, for the support my friend

Ony79
hey I've started beta 2 and there are 2 kids with combee and stunky that are battling and blocking my way,what to do in order to pass this block?

You must go in CITY CENTRAL OFFICE, in RADIO TOWER and to go up to 2° to walk, for speaks with OAK' s and GOLD and to receive NATIONAL DÉX

countryemo
nice hack so far, cant wait till English, keep on going

Thanks for the support my friend, the english version comming soon.

simonrule18
im now in " dardusk City " i win on the gym
can any one tell were i have to go now please

The end of beta 2.

H2O Turquoise
What am I supposed to do after I get to the city where Steam grunts are blocking the way? Please tell me.

P.S. I'm just trying something out, don't mind the cursor.

To enter in the botanical laboratory you must use the uniform of TEAM STEAM that is in its BAG, KEY ITEM' s, thus will be able to enter in the Botanical Laboraatorio and to defeat the TEAM STEAM, you receives this item after speaking with ASH and RED in the entrance of ESMERALD CITY.

Ony79
ok I've used advance map and have deleted 1 rock event in order to pass,probably the hiker gave it to me but I don't have this on my [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]bag[/COLOR][/COLOR]....
probably a bag or something,well anyway I've finally finished beta 2 thomas was pretty easy to beat because I had a level 42 typloshion,weley you are a god,this was the best hack that I've played,there will be no hacks that can be good as ligh platinum is.
I'm waiting for mor Wesley (=

Thanks a lot my friend, if you to observe well will see that many exist pokémons that the people give in the routes and city, (DRATINI, LARVITAR, DRIFLOON) these pokémons are rare in ZHERY, and also you must play the English version to understand the history that happens in the events, and thanks a lot for playing, relamente I am happy.

Mikey2202
Duas perguntas são beta 2 explicitamente

e iff eu tenho beta 1 mim tenho que começar todo o oveer em beta 2

os PLZ dão instruções

you must load its you save for beta 2, and enter in some house and only leave and ready to play normally.

Zein
Yo wesley its zein ^^ your hack is awesome,some errors but can fixed it ^^

srry for mi bad english im spanish.

Thanks my friend for the support.

They forgive me for my absence

UPDATES

GROMENT CITY

gromentcitypokmonlightp.png

News Credits: Alucus of Borg, for the base the mountain HGSS., for making me.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Beautiful tiles as always Wes :)

But there's something what's worrying me :/
I cannot leave Esmerald City... 2 tile scripts which should activate further events as I suppose keep freezing the game...
Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit : nevermind it it's SP's fault :D

Last edited:
Back