• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Hi,everyone. Sorry for don't come here. Yesterday,I'm quite busy just logged in,didn't do anything and then I logged out. I can't do anything because my younger brother try to watch what I do when I log in. But,I guess,now,everyone talking about sleep. I never sleep long time. I always get up early.
P.S.Hmm... I think,every member in this has a lot of reputations.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
You think every member in this has alot of reputations?What would make ya think that?

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 8, 2005
Yay! I'm a member! XD I also should be a full time member more since I left SPP for good. Too many idiots there. =P

Anyways...XD Toto...what's your favorite movie? XD Not including Satoshi!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I know about a million people who like blue.I wonder why so many people like that color.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 8, 2005
...HOW RUDE! O_O *steals your precious Satoshi* Mwahahaha! >XP Now give the Shaggable one back or Satoshi's gets it...down there XD XD

Satoshi: Do what she says! Do what she says! o_o;;;;;

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 8, 2005
XD Satoshi almost lost Sato Jr. XD XD Mwahahaha! I'm so evil *huggles her Shageru* Hmmm...What's Toto doing right now? *lol*

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 8, 2005
I see *watching that cat in your sig*....Do you think it'll ever get up? XD Yes. I'm THAT bored XD XD

Back