• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
/punches the air
1000th post (If you don't include the OP)

And I am not having orange hair; I don't like it! XD
And short hair? On me? Naaa, I have had this style of hair for a long time; use to be longer! XD​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I agree, though.
FABIO Y U NO WANT HAIR LIKE THAT?

And Kura should TOTALLY cosplay as Erza. Omg that'd be amazing, yo.

She looks cool but... BELLYY!! ;_; I don't like my belly.. lovehandles

I told him that he should keep it as his natural hairstyle. He didn't agree though. >:

Haha I really like it like that too :3 But I like his naturalll haaaiiirrrr tooooooooooo
.O. Fabio you should try spiking your hair sometime just for the fun of it!

oh my GOD KURA YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COSPLAY AS ERZA from fairy tail! My god thatd be incredible!!

Also Capt. defs pulling off the orange spike hair! Epic job there!

WAAAHHH.. Another one telling me to do this? @_@.. But.. so much skin exposed.. why do all the girl characters have to be so.. skimpy? Or the ones that I like are blonde.. and I do not look good as a blonde..

>D I AM GLAD I DID NOW SEE? EVERYONE LOVES IIIITTTT!!! :3 Yayayayay!

Years
The temptation to spike my hair, for the fun of it tonight, is growing.
I have lots of software to install on my new Windows partition sooooooooooo... XD

GO ALL DRAGON BALL Z.​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The temptation to spike my hair, for the fun of it tonight, is growing.
I have lots of software to install on my new Windows partition sooooooooooo... XD

GO ALL DRAGON BALL Z.​

YEEAAHHH!! DO IT AND SHOW US!! If we're gonna skype tonight I SHALL SCREENCAP!

Do you have any Got2B from wigstyling? That stuff would be really good to use :3 I got a thing of it at mine.. best stuff ever. That and Ice Blast Spray

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
You know you can have it short and NOT spiky, right? xD
mine used to be uber short and it was never spiky.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
D'aww, I think it'd look nice! c:
Of course you could always style and stuff!

Personally I'm letting mine grow out a LOOOOT. I want it down to my shoulders/ past my shoulders. My bangs are JUST starting to get below my eyes, so I have a while. :'D
Luckily for me, though, I have a LOT of hair and it's nice and thick, so that way it won't be this flat, thin hair, it'll be very voluptuous, and I'll be styling it every morning to make it all curly and purty and stuff. c': -is so excited-

Years
She looks cool but... BELLYY!! ;_; I don't like my belly.. lovehandles
♪ My muffin top is all that
Whole-grain, low-fat
I know you wanna piece of that
But I just wanna dance ♪

Sorry, had to do that. But don't worry about lovehandles. Everyone has them, or will eventually.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I do.. but..

528828_402862666426030_859413156_n.jpg

.. I love food way too much for them to go away!

And naaahh! I love guys with long hair @_@ I am a sucker for guys with medium-long hair!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Kura it took me a bit to get your image...I was trying to imagine like her hipbones looking like a pizza, her thighs having a cake between them, etc. I was like whaaaat

Years
Kura it took me a bit to get your image...I was trying to imagine like her hipbones looking like a pizza, her thighs having a cake between them, etc. I was like whaaaat

Hahaha. Oh Toujours, you failllllllll!

And I don't have any Gel, so no crazy hair tonight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back